All are welcome...

msblur

Sorry working mums.. Would really b nice if you guys could join but hav to change to lunch.. Unless you take mc or leave.? Hehehehe..

We will organize agn for all mummies soon.. Keep this thread going.. Do check back for more gathering..

So now cfm lunch will be

-me
-Florence
-Wendy
-adeilyn ( pending reply)
-aida (felz friend)

Wow wow...so fast after ytd u gals are planning another gathering alrdy ah??! Hee...:)
19th Apr, that's TODAY!! Hai....im nw maidless, difficult to go anywhere men. Sianz!

Feliz

Wow wow...so fast after ytd you gals are planning another gathering alrdy ??! Hee...:)
19th Apr, that's TODAY!! Hai....im now maidless, difficult to go anywhere men. Sianz!

MSBLUR!! u so late den see this.. nvm we will organise one soon.. MUST JOIN YA!!:tlaugh:

Feliz

hey it was great chatting with you ladies!!had a good time!!have to organize more such meet ups!!

Jas, Its was nice chatting with u and meeting lil reyna.. thanks for looking aft edlycia for me when im eating.. hehehehhhe.. :Dancing_tongue:

Do come back to this thread for more gathering!! :wink:

angelwendy

:embarrassed: i look so fat in the pic.... :wecry: Sob... but all mummy's... thanks for coming to this gathering.. hee... had a nice chat with u guys... :001_302: we will have more gathering soon ya...

MsBlur.. is ok la.. next time.. i think soon we will meet up again...

Anyone wanna add in facebook?? kcaiyuan@yahoo.com.sg

Quan and I had a great time just now. Thanks mummies!!! And thanks Florence for sending us home :D
Don't mention! Luckily it rained heavily after we reach yr plc!

Hey, mummies! Enjoyed today meet up and nice knowing you all! We should have frequent get-to-gether soon! Fel, if you're organize anymore, buzz me up. Btw, mummies if you have facebook, do add me at florence_coey@yahoo.com.sg

Kudos to motherhood!!

meiteoh

Goodlord, I look damn fat wei. =.= Next time must bring Eva so I can hide behind her. :p

But yeah, it was fun meeting up with you ladies (got to see the hot looking jasobias in the flesh with her awfully cute baby girl - I still hate j00! WAKAKAKAKA!). A must-do again before I start work. :)

Oh, I'm on FB as well - meiteoh@gmail.com - just let me know that you're from Mummy SG when adding coz I get friend's requests from complete strangers. :/

allycat

Mable - I've sent a friend request on facebook to you.

Florence - Can't find you on facebook. Perhaps you try adding me instead? allisonng3@hotmail.com

Of course other mummies can add me too - just let me know you're from Mummy SG :D

Flo, i dont play mahjong .. but you can arrange with other mummies who are in for mahjong..:tlaugh:
No prob babe! Didn't have the chance to talk to you today much. Must sit closer next time... Haha... When you cmf the details, let me know.

Who's in for mahjong???

Feliz

Anyone can get chalet at a cheaper rate? those bungalow kind..

Let me know ya..

Btw y not we split duties? cos im not really good at organising leh.. scare cant do a good job.. :embarrassed:

Queenbabe

I love mahjong lorrr but dont think i can join u guys :(
No1 to look after kids & im going to give birth in june soon....

Feliz

I love mahjong lorrr but dont think i can join you guys :(
No1 to look after kids & im going to give birth in june soon....

Queenbabe, would be great if u could join! hhmm.. ur mum? in laws cant?

actually we also hav not finalise e month to do chalet.. cant do june cos its school holiday and i doubt that's chalet avail also..