All are welcome...

Feliz

Hi all.. Was chatting with a few mummies and was thinking of a get together session for mummies & babies/toddler.. Daddies are welcome too!!

Venue yet to decide but will arrange it in town area or any better suggestion?
Date was looking at this Monday 19april..

Interested mummies/daddies pls let me knw..

So far mummy
- felzdown (that's me)
-Florence
-Wendy

Hoping to get more!!

edy

Administrator
Staff member
if you are thinking go to Kuishinbo at Suntec, please re consider.

4 of us went there for dinner and 3 of us are doing with food poisoning (we were there 2 days ago)

Last night i had severe high fever, stomach cramps and contantsly toilet visit ... it is not fun.

We suspected it is the cold seafood which we ate and we could have the salmonella virus or something.

have seen doctor and given Anti Biotics

Phoebii Cheng

Ohh if daytime I cannot, cos' working....

Btw, felzdown and Ting both your bb gal pic so chubby & cute....so pretty, now hoping if pregnant with 2nd, it will be a girl haha :tlaugh:

Feliz

if you are thinking go to Kuishinbo at Suntec, please re consider.

4 of us went there for dinner and 3 of us are doing with food poisoning (we were there 2 days ago)

Last night i had severe high fever, stomach cramps and contantsly toilet visit ... it is not fun.

We suspected it is the cold seafood which we ate and we could have the salmonella virus or something.

have seen doctor and given Anti Biotics

thanks admin-ed for sharing!! It's really useful!!! OK CHANGE PLAN.. no more lunch buffet at kuishinbo.. i don wanna hav food poisoning.. :001_302:

Feliz

Ting, phoebii & sharon..

what time u guys can meet in e evening?

Phoebii, thanks.. u see our girl more more den ur 2nd one will be GIRL!! hehehhe

hueychye79

Ting, phoebii & sharon..

what time you guys can meet in e evening?

Phoebii, thanks.. you see our girl more more then your 2nd one will be GIRL!! hehehhe
Yuppie..

Change to evening, I can join you all..

I am available around 7pm.. :001_302:

Feliz

Ok let's set at 7pm?? Flo, Wendy ok for u?

Can suggest which restaurant?

We might have to Muslim fren that is adeilyn and Suzy.. :)

sharonyi66

Ok let's set at 7pm?? Flo, Wendy ok for you?

Can suggest which restaurant?

We might have to Muslim friend that is adeilyn and Suzy.. :)
Which area we will be meeting?

so we could easier to narrow dwn which restaurant to go and also once confirm headcount then reserve the tables...