Am I immatured n unreasonable? Shld I ask him to pay?

Porukadotzu

hahahaha..nw u noe why out of the sudden i explode some more in my bad condition..i find them too much lor...till they want my child but nt me..they tot by paying the $4k, they bought my whole body ar including my eggs?? i was so mad..till i msg him said "if they tink their DIL is so damn gd...I'm so rude n bad wat...den let her bear u a child la...don take mine..my bb is part of my flesh n blood..they need to accept n respect me as the mother den they can be called grandparents to my child...if nt..u can tell them to relax one cosy corner!!" :tlaugh: was really damn mad tt time Poru.........

haiz..i oso dunno...they agreed but still blame me..its nt entirely my fault wat...i told him its me, u n ur wife fault...at 1st why u become like stray cat?? muz hv prob in ur marriage rite? tts the roots of the prob wat b4 i get to noe u... n as a wife knowing ur HB gt prob u still behaving the same till he in other r/s than ur find urself in a shacky position..if nt everytime when probs arise, u promise him u will change but only for awhile...n Him as husband dunno hw to become the leader..firm...let ur wife step all over u...u keep listening to ur parents as if u don hv ur own mind...knowing ur status u don even tell me abt ur status tt u married...n me for being wit married man even after i get the assurance frm all the parties involve...for trusting him...believe in him...

i tink i noe why they wanna me to abort...cz they noe i wont allow them to meet my child at all even after i deliver...its nt tt i don let..but they all insult me n my parents oredi...call me a bitch la.....hw cld i let them see my bb?? i almost forget abt tt issue oredi..let say if i let them see n behind my back they put dirty tots n intention towards my bb hw?? n for me if they cant respect me..i don tink they'll respect my bb lor...fyi, the bb i'm carrying is their 1st grandchild frm their 1st son... they hv 2 grandchildren oredi frm their 2nd son..my guy is their fav son..so u see wat i mean....

ok here..sorry hor if i sounds crude...pardon me k mummies..i tink they all put their brains in the ass!!! fancy wanna me to abort..gt the cheeks to said tt... argh!!!!!! shoot them all dwn la...
:tlaugh::tlaugh: calm down calm down, anger management~~... later if u hv bb girl and the face look like ur MIL/ SIL or ur bb boy face look like ur FIL then how..haha... remember preg women can not held anger ..

but ya, they got no brain.... 1st ask u to abort then want to pay 4k only to buy your child..tsk tsk tsk..

rite, if u let them see ur bb, later on they will brainwash the bb against u... tat would be bad...might as well cut the string...

-SRI-

whahahahahahahahahaha...don worry...i juz release some tension..doc said its better than bottling it up...hehehe...once i talk abt them ar..i will be pissed off for 5mins...hahaha.after tt i'm back to normal self...

eh Poru darling......plz hor.....i don hv MIL, FIL, PIL, SIL or BIL...:001_302: I'm nt even marry to his family..n for goodness sake..i don want such family ties to exist within my family....the $4k is the "hantaran"..they tot by the $4K i shld listen n abide their terms n kuai kuai marry into their family...they said they do all tt cz they want their grandchild but nt me..can ar like tt?? they buy the whole of me?? they tink i'm a factory??

Choi!! I don mind if my bb follow the daddy face but nt them... but den again...he follow his dad face.....fainted...:tlaugh:but better still..if they came to noe my bb follow one of their face..i hope they regret..u can only see frm far..but too bad...u cant touch....cant even go near...hahaha... hmpf!! bad me..nt revenge..but for my child best interest...

LoVeS

yea i notice tat...atfirst i thought u're one of the moderator :tlaugh:
LOL no lah i am nt n sumore nt interested to b mod too.

As for SRI, no pt angry wif tis bunch of ppl where it will affect ur bb as bb's mood follow the mother during preg n u dun need to care abt wat they said while take it as if they r farting :red:

-SRI-

LOL no lah i am nt n sumore nt interested to b mod too.

As for SRI, no pt angry wif tis bunch of ppl where it will affect ur bb as bb's mood follow the mother during preg n u dun need to care abt wat they said while take it as if they r farting :red:
i only angry for awhile when ppl talk abt them lor..hahaha..if nt i wont one..farting?? LOL... nw oso i fart quite alot lei..OMG....sorry to say tis hor.. smelly seh...n always hv hiccups...dunno y...

LoVeS

i only angry for awhile when ppl talk abt them lor..hahaha..if nt i wont one..farting?? LOL... nw oso i fart quite alot lei..OMG....sorry to say tis hor.. smelly seh...n always hv hiccups...dunno y...
Got wind lor~

Porukadotzu

gassy stomach is quite normal i guess...i burp alot of times too 3mth..which normally i seldom burp..

but hiccups?? means someone been gossiping bout you!!

-SRI-

gassy stomach is quite normal i guess...i burp alot of times too 3mth..which normally i seldom burp..

but hiccups?? means someone been gossiping bout you!!

lol...really?? i started to hv hiccups since i preg till nw lei... aiyah..let them gossip la...as long i nvr gossip ok oredi....

xiaodaisy

hi hi .. haven been log in long time le.. saw ur post n wanna share my point of view

i was once a single mother too, at first i did wanted to make him pay for bb too bcos i was 16 at tat time oni n i have no job at all .. but tinking tat if i wan him to pay every mth n going to court, tat would mean he would stand a chance in future to fight for our son thus i held back n grin my teeth to work hard even tho i'm pregnant

am lucky bcos i have nice bosses tat understand me, i dont work in office those type which is veri relax wan.. i work in coffee shop tat need to serve ppl food those kind but still for e sake for e child even tho how hard i have to hold on ..

not long, baby's father called n offering to give me some allowance every mth HIMSELF, indeed it was tempting n if its him who give me himself without any black n white he wont be able to fight back in future.. however to prevent anything ting crop up i never take fm him too, bcos never know wat is up to his sleeve..

so if u dont wan any risk of him getting back e baby one day den get fm him any cent, prove to him tat without him u n baby also can survive =) court dont give u baby bcos ur a single mother, dey give to party which are more suitable for baby de growing enviroment

even tho he did say he dont wan e baby at all, but now after 6yrs he still missing him n telling ppl he had a son age 6yrs actually n telling his frens how he n my son look alike.. no matter wat, dey will still miss e son.. its just tat he dont have face to come n snatch fm me at all ... =) cos he didnt contribute at all for his growing up life

aniwae, its still up to u urself to decide for it, however wishing u all e best .. but am happy to see tat ur a veri cheerful mummy =) take care babe ~

-SRI-

hi hi .. haven been log in long time le.. saw ur post n wanna share my point of view

i was once a single mother too, at first i did wanted to make him pay for bb too bcos i was 16 at tat time oni n i have no job at all .. but tinking tat if i wan him to pay every mth n going to court, tat would mean he would stand a chance in future to fight for our son thus i held back n grin my teeth to work hard even tho i'm pregnant

am lucky bcos i have nice bosses tat understand me, i dont work in office those type which is veri relax wan.. i work in coffee shop tat need to serve ppl food those kind but still for e sake for e child even tho how hard i have to hold on ..

not long, baby's father called n offering to give me some allowance every mth HIMSELF, indeed it was tempting n if its him who give me himself without any black n white he wont be able to fight back in future.. however to prevent anything ting crop up i never take fm him too, bcos never know wat is up to his sleeve..

so if u dont wan any risk of him getting back e baby one day den get fm him any cent, prove to him tat without him u n baby also can survive =) court dont give u baby bcos ur a single mother, dey give to party which are more suitable for baby de growing enviroment

even tho he did say he dont wan e baby at all, but now after 6yrs he still missing him n telling ppl he had a son age 6yrs actually n telling his frens how he n my son look alike.. no matter wat, dey will still miss e son.. its just tat he dont have face to come n snatch fm me at all ... =) cos he didnt contribute at all for his growing up life

aniwae, its still up to u urself to decide for it, however wishing u all e best .. but am happy to see tat ur a veri cheerful mummy =) take care babe ~

ya...i'm nw thinking of it...

KK ask me whether i wanna go for counselling..KK provide such services..so i went as i noe it'll benefit me....I luv being console.. hahaha.. fun... can share our woes n happiness...n my mum complain..she said frm outside, she can hear me laughing so loudly in the rm.. hahahaha... i told her i was teasing n joking wit the counsellor la...i tink mum expect me to cry ba....:tlaugh: btw thks for saying i'm a cheerful mummy..1st time seh...:wong19:i tink i get back my cheerfulness oredi...:001_302: yeah!! so bb nw become more cheerful..........:Dancing_wub:

they said gt 3 choice regarding the birth cert..

1. BB name bin/bte father's name..relationship of father stated my guy name...

2. BB name bin/bte Abdullah...relationship of father stated my guy name..

3. BB name bin/bte Abdullah...no relationship of father stated only mother is stated..

They explain to me...1st n 2nd choice easier to get bb maintanance cz gt father name BUT my guy side can oso fight for custody...but 3rd will be difficult to get cz no father name which diff to track who's the father n je can oso deny my bb is nt his but the chances of fighting of custody is slim cz nvr stated his name at my bb birth cert..a DNA test can be done but each pay $1000 plus..means 3 ppl involve tt is me, bb n Him so total ard $3000 plus..i hv yet to verify abt the DNA charges....

regarding access of the child..every parent hv the right to access unless the parent hv been physically abuse the child or he/she is a criminal, drug trafficker, etc....

they said u choose which one is impt..if bb maintanance is impt...den it'll be choice number 1 n 2...if ur bb is impt..it'll be choice number 3...

Of course my bb is impt...but i oso wanna to ask for bb maintainance too...but heng i gt keep the msg tt he wanna me to abort...don luv my bb all tt..can use it if he wanna fight for custody...i checked wit the legal aid, the % of me getting the custody is very high cz usually for unwed mother, the child will be given to her cz the court stress out the importance of the child to hv bonding wit the mother...I hope n pray hard Syg wont fight wit me the custody..hope he noe hw a mother feels to separate wit her child....

so in terms of financial...if my guy pay is higher, he'll contribute more n vice versa... since my guy hv a wife to take care of but no child involve accept for mine..probably he need to pay more as he earns much more than me...

I heard frm counsellor, they'll help me on my checkup fees all tt..so can save abit....gt free classes on hw to take care of babies...hehehe...i'm going to attend tt for sure eventhough i noe the basic cz i been taking care of my niece till she 1 yr...wanna gain more knowledge...i even go to family service centre to ask for financial assistance..hope i can get it....do all tis for my mum n bb sake...i don want to burden my mum any further...my savings oso going to dry up in 2mths time...will try my best in getting aid......

so far the counsellor at KK n FSC give a positive feedback on my attitude n thinkings...hopefully i can be more patience n strg to bring up my child..i noe God n mum will be wit me to guide me always....nt forgetting u all n gfs for the sincere advice n opinions... thks ya.... muakzz...:red:

-SRI-

hey we're craving the same food! :tlaugh::tlaugh:

dunno why since last week i really want to eat satay at old airport road there...but never got the chance to eat one :embarrassed::embarrassed: ... should try satay fm Jakarta lah, they're best! :tlaugh:
Poru..last 2 days ate Satay leh at amk ctrl..hahaha..ate 8 sticks...hmm..nt tt nice..lau pa sat ones is better!!!!!!!! but nvm..as long i get to eat, i'm contented wit it..thks to mum for the treat..she noe i been craving for it frm last wk....sayang ibu....................:red:

Ting

u noe why i was so angry at tt time..actually tis is my 1st time...an entourage came shld hv manners ma..his parents n sis acutally insulted n blaming me 101% of wat had happen..its totally unfair lor..i don mind if the wanna scold me..but nt to the point of insulting my parents too...insult me for awhile maybe i can accept but nt for more than 20 mins lor..hw can i possibly take it..but i juz kept mum n told his parents plz uncle auntie don be agigated...cz of tis stmt i made..they nt happie oredi n said i'm rude of saying tt...everytime they ask whether i wanna marry or nt..i juz spoke 1 word ar..his dad oredi intercept my sentence..thruout the conversation to me n my mom is like tt one..hw we going to talk lor if they insist on talking n don even gave us a chance?? the situation at tt moment was too tense as my guy side keep bombarding my side but my side, me n my guy juz keep mum...so fed up till i told them i wanna go out...n i ask my guy along...n for godsake tt moment i bleed...its alot lor...under the blk i told him y ur parents like tt....why keep blaming n insult me? staring at me...he told me parents are draggy..so i told him preg woman who are sick some more wat u expect? cant feel sad or angry?? sorry lor..tts nt draggy..tts too much...i preg n u insult me non-stop..some more u going to be my PIL... they even make a stmt i don acccept u but i only want my grandchild..can ar like tt?? they even don wanna attend to my wedding lei...too much lor...my guy side wanna me to abide all their terms n wat they want lor..hw can? why cant we discuss..even to our everyday lives ltr as husband n wife they wanna interfere...some more b4 they came, i was tired cleaning the hse...the nite b4 after work which is my last day of work n i need to clear up some accs, i n mum went for grocery shopping..tiring..all tis while during the pregnancy, i keep bleeding, abdominal pain, migraine n doc warn me of miscarriage..I was nt in the pink of health...everytime so sad to hear frm doc tt...he don even bother to console me..i was surprised after knowing my condition they still dis regard of my feeling...Honestly, i didnt wanna behave like tt...i can behave even worst..but all i did was telling them nicely don be agigated..n i even told them i wanna go out to breathe some fresh air...mum said even when i was outside, they keep insult me...I'm glad i was nt dere..if nt who noes i can hv miscarriage...my bb is impt lei..why shld bcz of them i wil lost my bb??

Due to tt incident..i keep bleed which b4 tt incident i'm ok oredi...the abdominal pain ar..was..so painful like wanna hv menses...end up.. i was sent to A&E @ KK..doc refer me to dere...honestly, if they came to my hse n talk nicely..its ok for me....

Ting, if outsider insult u ok lei...if ur own future PIL keep insult u n family at ur hse can u take it or nt?? some more wit them saying wanna the bb only but nt u...cant attend the wedding...stare at u like wanna eat...den oso u nt feeling well....ur pregnancy don go well....even if u preg n ur pregnancy goes well, sometimes ppl said abit thing oredi we can feel offended n sad rite..or even when we sees sad story, we'll cry ma...wats more tis........ even my mom n aunt who are nt preg cant take it liao wats more me??

eh..i gtg..late..appt at 11am..

u hadnt known my story i guess.
well, keepin it short.
my ex was also a muslim.
from day one til right up today, he and his family hadnt fork out a single cent.
i was schlin when i was preg. i worked on weekends to pay my own hosp bills.
when his mum knew i was preg, she called me n asked me if this was really her son's kid. n wanted to take DNA test when the bb is born.
few days after my delivery, they brought me to this muslim place thingy, n the M.F S.O.A.B preacher called me CHEAP.
i know wat it feels like to be insulted.
ya bf dont care abt u?
my ex, he always took leave from camp to "accompany" me to doc visits.
end up i go alone while he slps at my place waiting for me to buy food back for him.
he flirted with other girls behind my back.
he doesnt give me a single cent.
2 weeks b4 i delivered, he lied tt he was home slping but actually at one of his M.F fren's bday, hitting on girls tryin to KISS them.
tell me, if i can make it thru this shit, why not u?
just leave him.
dont let him get involved with u n your baby anymore.
wats the point?
WE are happy without him.
n yes, he REGRETS.
he told his fren he regret cos now my baby doesnt recognise him or anything.
n hell yeah he shld regret.
cos my baby's god damn cute.
its his LOST. TOTALLY.

adoncia

he ah abit thing only aso luffing n smiling. Can u imagine i am scolding him angrily yet he still can SMILE at me :nah:

When i dun allow him touch certain things then he will always aim tt thing BUT will wait for chance where i nv notice then faster go grab the thing n will smile so cheeky lor. My dh saw it b4 !!! If nt ah when he get caught by me for grabbing the thing HE will luff so loud n smile at me. ALAMAK *slap forehead* simi aso smile ~:we2Randy-git:
my dd did that too! can't stand her at times.

adoncia

well, keepin it short.
my ex was also a muslim.
from day one til right up today, he and his family hadnt fork out a single cent.
when his mum knew i was preg, she called me n asked me if this was really her son's kid. n wanted to take DNA test when the bb is born.
few days after my delivery, they brought me to this muslim place thingy, n the M.F S.O.A.B preacher called me CHEAP.
ya bf dont care abt u?
end up i go alone while he slps at my place waiting for me to buy food back for him.
2 weeks b4 i delivered, he lied tt he was home slping but actually at one of his M.F fren's bday, hitting on girls tryin to KISS them.
just leave him.
wats the point?
n yes, he REGRETS.
its his LOST. TOTALLY.
you are strong.

-SRI-

well, keepin it short.
my ex was also a muslim.
ya bf dont care abt u?
just leave him.
wats the point?
n yes, he REGRETS.
its his LOST. TOTALLY.
Ting, i noe ur story...u forget me ar? u intro me to tis forum lei... hahaha..remember ar MSN?

The one tt i bold is wat ar?? i nvr heard such organisation b4 sia...n i cant believe it a preacher will said tt t u.. smth wrg wit them.. hw can a preacher said tt bluntly?? Some more a muslim preacher..OMG!! I feel so ashamed...Ppl all seek for them for religion knowledge purposes n is tis hw they behave?? go to He11 wit them la... I juz cant believe it lor when my OWN PIL to be insulted me n only wants my bb... den i decided to move on W/O him.... I leave him oredi.. its OVER!! feel relieve cz dere no need for me to face them..:tlaugh: abt he getting involved wit my bb is a NO..I even told him i wont let u alll see my bb.. ur name wont be in my child birth cert.... Remember at MSN u advise me nt to put any of my guy name in my child birth cert?? if nt ltr can fight for custody... tts y his family n him said I'm evil n cruel...:001_302: Seriously, i tink i'm nt..but they are...I don understand why when they call ppl names but they themselves nvr reflect their ownselves in the mirror... i need him to go for tis STUPID thallesemia test @ KK... ma fan... Doc said its a muz.... Nt sure he gt blood disorder or nt..but for sure n I certain his family n him gt brain disorder... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Btw his mum crazy!! SOT!! tot ur bb nt his child....n ur ex is totally a basket..can i say the word BasTard here?? cant help it..he is lor... Lastly i tink the word CHEAP shld goes to him!!!!!!!!!!!! behave like a cheap gigolo.. sorry..my honest opinion on ur ex.....

Hv u changed kaipin name? Hw much they charged?

Last edited:

-SRI-

alamak Adoncia... ur BB so damn cute la... the more i look at her, the more i miz my niece seh........ her cheeks, her clothes some more gal... remind me of my Only niece...can lend her to me or nt FOC?? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:... Wanna play wit her....:001_302: :Dancing_tongue:

-SRI-

my dd did that too! can't stand her at times.

babies are juz so cute n adorable.. but wait till they in pri sch den it'll be a headache..hehehe.. tts wat my mum told me.. i tink she's refering to her 3 "angels" la...:001_302: