Am I Pregnant or Am I thinking too much???

babyfross

But we r not real doc to understd the scans you c.. But sadly my husband has ZERO sperm count..

Can she explain to me wht she have chk on us?? It totally different DIAGNOSIS:err::err::nah::nah::nah:
Yeah U are quite right too. Well since we already visited Dr Chen and shall believe what he has said. His checkup doesn't come cheap, so don't think we will seek for 2nd opinion. If it is not true, then its good news for us and to take the chinese medicine as supplements.

So in the end did u go back to the JE sinseh?

J

justforgags

i go for subsidised rate n i only pay less den $100 in sgh.. so its worth rather then jz seek opinion at 1 plc. Dint go bck to her cz its too far for me as im livin in the east.

Last edited by a moderator:

babyfross

i go for subsidised rate n i only pay less then $100 in singapore general hospital.. so its worth rather then jz seek opinion at 1 plc. Dint go bck to her cz its too far for me as im livin in the east.
May I know what are the tests you and hus have gone through? Is the cost $100 for both you and hus?

J

justforgags

May I know what are the tests you and hus have gone through? Is the cost $100 for both you and hus?

Yup for both husband n myself.. I go for my scannings and blood test on the 21st cycle.. My dh went for seprm analysis..

J

justforgags

How do you book appointment with them? What do you mean by 21st cycle?
21st cyle blood test is to chk whtr we ovulate for tt cycle or nt.. U hv to go to poly clinic to ask for referral n they refer me to kkh but i rqst for sgh.

babyfross

21st cyle blood test is to chk whtr we ovulate for that cycle or not.. you have to go to poly clinic to ask for referral n they refer me to Kandang Kerbau Hospital but i rqst for singapore general hospital.
Okie thanks for your advice! So whats your next move? Any plans for your hus to seek for treatment?

J

justforgags

Okie, hope the best for you both. How much is IVF? Have you checkout the price?

It differs from different kinda problem being diagnose. Hubby have to go thru operation to extract sperm as we're hvin zero sperm count prob.

babyfross

It differs from different kinda problem being diagnose. Hubby have to go thru operation to extract sperm as we're hvin zero sperm count prob.
Seems complicated yah! Anyway, we have to pull through. My hubby result is not out yet, so cross-finger too. Try our very best! Jia You!

J

justforgags

Seems complicated yah! Anyway, we have to pull through. My hubby result is not out yet, so cross-finger too. Try our very best! Jia You!
At the mean time we're planning of adopting=) So we are excited to wait for the arrival of our precious:Dancing_wub:

babyfross

At the mean time we're planning of adopting=) So we are excited to wait for the arrival of our precious:Dancing_wub:
Meanwhile we decided to heed for another 2nd opinion from KKH. Since so many of them from Forum says the same thing such as diff diagnosis from the one they go and Dr Chen's . Luckily, my hus have not gone thru the test yet. So we can save abit first. So we will decide once we have done the test from KKH 1st.

Wow congrat to you! It shows that you and hubby are really keen for a kid. So both of you has went for adoption already? Must be a big sum for the adoption fee. Will your parents approved to it?

J

justforgags

Meanwhile we decided to heed for another 2nd opinion from Kandang Kerbau Hospital. Since so many of them from Forum says the same thing such as diff diagnosis from the one they go and Dr Chen's . Luckily, my hus have not gone thru the test yet. So we can save abit first. So we will decide once we have done the test from Kandang Kerbau Hospital 1st.

Wow congrat to you! It shows that you and hubby are really keen for a kid. So both of you has went for adoption already? Must be a big sum for the adoption fee. Will your parents approved to it?

I dint know thr is people who face the same prob as i do(different diagnosis). May i hv the link? Its best if u seek second opinion to make ur conscience clear but remember not to tell the gynae anythin tt u've been to pte hosp for chk up as well. Jz say u wanna rqst for fertility chk and u've been married for .... years & tryin to plan for 1 hope everything is fine.

Yeap, in laws and all my family members are very very supportive about tis as they know we love children TO THE CORE=))

babyfross

I dint know thr is people who face the same prob as i do(different diagnosis). May i have the link? Its best if you seek second opinion to make your conscience clear but remember not to tell the gynae anythin that you've been to pte hospital for chk up as well. Jz say you wanna rqst for fertility chk and you've been married for .... years & tryin to plan for 1 hope everything is fine.

Yeap, in laws and all my family members are very very supportive about tis as they know we love children TO THE CORE=))
Well, i have been visiting alot of forums just to make sure I have made the right decision, if otherwise will be buring big holes unneccessary. You can go Singapore Motherhood forum, under motherhod, pregnancy -PCOS/ Ying Chuan medical or Matters Of heart. Its all talking about them.

Haiz...don't know whether gd or bad that I am reading so much. Now If I really been disgnosed the same problems from another doc, I guess I will not go to her. Cos I read that theres a girl who went back to her with another doc report, she totally ignored. Does that mean, she will only recognise the report from the two doc she recommend?

Yes I will do that, and definitely will not tell the doc I have been checked before. Cos I want a truth answer, perhaps those people who has the same problem is very mild only. But infact they make it sound so serious.

Since you have all the support of your immediate families, shall congratulate you now with a baby. You be having a baby girl or boy? Maybe after adoption, you will have your own child soon =)

Last edited:
J

justforgags

Well, i have been visiting alot of forums just to make sure I have made the right decision, if otherwise will be buring big holes unneccessary. You can go Singapore Motherhood forum, under motherhod, pregnancy -PCOS/ Ying Chuan medical or Matters Of heart. Its all talking about them.

sigh...dont't know whether good or bad that I am reading so much. Now If I really been disgnosed the same problems from another doc, I guess I will not go to her. Cos I read that theres a girl who went back to her with another doc report, she totally ignored. Does that mean, she will only recognise the report from the two doc she recommend?

Yes I will do that, and definitely will not tell the doc I have been checked before. Cos I want a truth answer, perhaps those people who has the same problem is very mild only. But infact they make it sound so serious.

Oh dear:eek:.. Good luck on ur result ok dear.. May god bless u with good side. *hugs*

Hi Kimyen,

Did your menses come already?

I have the same problem. Missed menses for 2 months plus.
hey escenta,

i have same problem as u have... i have miss my for 2 month plus too.. and juz visit doctor to confirm see if is pregnant.. again is -tive... doctor say i must be too stress, never sleep well at night and thinking too much.. thereforce, my menses is late again... now is taking some pills to let my menses to come this month.. so that i can try again haha... jia you...:Dancing_tongue:

Escenta

hey escenta,

i have same problem as you have... i have miss my for 2 month plus too.. and just visit doctor to confirm see if is pregnant.. again is -tive... doctor say i must be too stress, never sleep well at night and thinking too much.. thereforce, my menses is late again... now is taking some pills to let my menses to come this month.. so that i can try again haha... jia you...:Dancing_tongue:
Hi , oh I see. Did the doc do any ultrascan ?