Am I Pregnant or Am I thinking too much???

kimyen

May I know how to know if you r pregnant ???

My last menses is mid June but tested many times and it's negative.

I yearn to have a baby but am I thinking too much???

I had a miscarriage in End Feb 2010.

Last menses was 11th June 2010.

Pls adv and help.

Menses for the past few months was: -

29th March 2010 - 2nd April 2010
9th May 2010 - 14th May 2010
11th June 2010 - 16th June 2010

And that's the end till NOW ... ....

Phoebii Cheng

Yes agree with diymummy, suggest you see a GP or a gynae to do a blood test it is more accurate.......

Could you also be stressed? sometimes when u r stressed, ur menses will be delayed

kimyen

Yes agree with diymummy, suggest you see a GP or a gynae to do a blood test it is more accurate.......

Could you also be stressed? sometimes when u r stressed, ur menses will be delayed
I'm definitely not stressed but am just worried that I may be thinking too much into getting pregnant.

Seemed like having the signs of pregnancy but always tested negative.

Feeling so disappointed.

Blood Test can be done where? Cost ??

diymummy

Not sure how much but shouldn't be too expensive.

What brand of home pregnancy kit are you using? You might want to test using Clearblue kits. But with the price of Clearblue kits, I'd rather you go to a GP and ask the doc what is going on. The GP might get you to do a urine test which could also confirm your pregnancy.

Out of all methods, blood test is the most accurate.

kimyen

Not sure how much but shouldn't be too expensive.

What brand of home pregnancy kit are you using? You might want to test using Clearblue kits. But with the price of Clearblue kits, I'd rather you go to a GP and ask the doc what is going on. The GP might get you to do a urine test which could also confirm your pregnancy.

Out of all methods, blood test is the most accurate.
I have gone to GP and get it tested at least 3x but the result is still negative.

I have used my own pregnancy kit like clearblue, watsons's, guardian, etc ...

Result is still the same ... ... Negative ... ....

Am feeling so disappointed.

shijiaxin

Hi Kimyen,

is your menses here yet?
i got the same symptom as you.
but going to visit my gynae tomorrow for further check.

I have gone to GP and get it tested at least 3x but the result is still negative.

I have used my own pregnancy kit like clearblue, watsons's, guardian, etc ...

Result is still the same ... ... Negative ... ....

Am feeling so disappointed.

j0reen

This is going on for me too.
Giddy, feel like vomiting, stomach bloated n etc.

My last M ends on 13/07.
Den I went to see doc for test of preg on 22/08.
But end up -ve.

Doc says mayb Im stressed.
Therefore, I'm waiting for my nxt M.

Kidda disappointed when I noe result is -ve. >.<
Was trying for a bunny baby.. :(

This is going on for me too.
Giddy, feel like vomiting, stomach bloated n etc.

My last M ends on 13/07.
then I went to see doc for test of preg on 22/08.
But end up -ve.

Doc says mayb Im stressed.
Therefore, I'm waiting for my nxt M.

Kidda disappointed when I know result is -ve. >.<
Was trying for a bunny baby.. :(
don't give up... i understand ur feeling cos i also have this kind of feeling....
my mense was on 7th jun, on 8th jul... i went to see doctor... result was -ve too and i have check 2 more time after that time... same result come out.... on 23 Aug my mense come again... but juz a bit... :nah:

now again already pass 11 days of my mense still haven come... and this time my breast a bit pain and itch everywhere (i have this problem when i having my first son)... some time feel like vomit, headach.. but i still haven check cos i scare... to see -ve again... :embarrassed:

we must jia you... don't give up... hope to hear ur gd new soon...:Dancing_tongue:

j0reen

dont't give up... i understand your feeling cos i also have this kind of feeling....
my mense was on 7th jun, on 8th jul... i went to see doctor... result was -ve too and i have check 2 more time after that time... same result come out.... on 23 Aug my mense come again... but just a bit... :nah:

now again already pass 11 days of my mense still have not come... and this time my breast a bit pain and itch everywhere (i have this problem when i having my first son)... some time feel like vomit, headach.. but i still have not check cos i scare... to see -ve again... :embarrassed:

we must jia you... dont't give up... hope to hear your good new soon...:Dancing_tongue:
Ya. Last mth I got spotting also. But not like menses. I nw also waiting anxiously for my menses. I rather it comes n dont bring confusion to me. >.< hais ~

bt I keep feeling giddy n feel like vomiting. Den like quite ez to feel hungry. When sth pressing my stomach, will feel uncomfortable. dont noe is I tinking too much or not.

my hubby says I too hope to have bb le, therefore all these symptom come by. >.< Anyway, you also must jy n hope to hear your good news too :D

Ya. Last month I got spotting also. But not like menses. I now also waiting anxiously for my menses. I rather it comes n dont bring confusion to me. >.< hais ~

bt I keep feeling giddy n feel like vomiting. then like quite ez to feel hungry. When something pressing my stomach, will feel uncomfortable. dont know is I thinking too much or not.

my hubby says I too hope to have baby , therefore all these symptom come by. >.< Anyway, you also must jy n hope to hear your good news too :D
my sis also same like us... her mense was late for 1 month plus but than she tested -ve too.. but on the 3 month she went to see doctor again... and was +tive.. doctor told her she was 2 month pregnant... now she was pregnant for 4 months plus...

keke if i can tahan... i will check it after 2-3wk later... cos i scare that kind of feeling...

kimyen

I still don't ave menses yet

Think I'm thinging too much cos when we really 1 a baby, it's a kind of stress too.

my sis also same like us... her mense was late for 1 month plus but than she tested -ve too.. but on the 3 month she went to see doctor again... and was +tive.. doctor told her she was 2 month pregnant... now she was pregnant for 4 months plus...

keke if i can tahan... i will check it after 2-3wk later... cos i scare that kind of feeling...

shijiaxin

Hi there,

i went to gynae, and he did a urine test on me which gave us -ve result :embarrassed:
also he did a ultra scan on me there is no sign of any sac... except the wall of the Uterus are thickening... he didn’t say anything much except to see him this Saturday if menses is still not here.. :tsad:

I do hope i am pregnant... but now i start having cramp on my front and back :bsad:

Hi Kimyen,

is your menses here yet?
i got the same symptom as you.
but going to visit my gynae tomorrow for further check.

csense

Mine also #2.
What about the rest?
Hi all,

If everthing goes well, it'll be my # :red:Very excited, been ttc for a year. It's our 1 year anniversary and my birthday this month, so it'll be a fantastic gift if i'm 100% preggy! Wish me luck! :wong29: