And the Oscar goes to.............

peanuts

Slumdog "Ah Bu Nei".... 8 oscars... but $$ not enough for the actor/actress kids?
I just watch Slumdog Millionair...excellent show...Though its a "ah bu nei" show but i must say full of great meaning of life. Singaporean Children super good life liao....i even though of bringing my elder boy to cambodia for a voluteer job when he grow older like 10 yrs old or so.He should see how other children live in other part of his world.My friend use to accumulate donation in Sin (cash or 2nd hand books) and bring to a school in Cambodia.I always wanted to join so that i can teach for 1 week or so...but family commitment always stop me from doing so...kids too young now...hai...regretted....but i believe i will have the chance some day

CanCanMum

Really? But it sort of holds me back to watch it leh.....scared waste $$...hahaha

So its worth Oscar award then?

Do u know who wrote the script?

Daddy D

Alpha Male
I watched it on the 1st day screening b4 the Oscars... cos' no other good shows... the Brad Pitt one too long... 3 hrs... siao...

Better than I expected.... love the part where the kid jumped into the SHIT and all body covered with SHIT!.... SIBEI FUNNY! haha! :)

But the ending... too fairy-tale lah... :)

Caught Suspect X last week... so-so lah...not as good as expected.... pace too slow... no suspense at all...

Any other good shows this week? Dragon Ball? I not into that comic though....