Angelsound Fetal Heart Detector/ Doppler

melbaby

During the 1st trimester I was very worried about my baby, especially after the doc said her growth was smaller than estimated. Waiting for the next scan was like waiting forever. Therefore I bought the Angelsound fetal heart detector/ doppler and it gave me great assurance whenever I hear the baby's heartbeat.

Currently thankfully I'm in my 3rd trimester already. I'm now letting go of this doppler at $30. The condition is still good.

The Angelsound doppler:
Jumper Medical Equipment Co.,Ltd Angelsounds,Angelsound,Fetal Dopplers,Fetal Monitor,Fetal heart doppler,Fetal hart doppler Monitor,Patient Monitor,ECG Machine

Product details:

Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector
1 Instruction Manual
1 Head Set
1 Recording Cable (connect to PC)

I used it with normal Aloe Vera gel and was able to hear the baby heartbeat.

Those interested please feel free to PM me, thanks

crystaloves

dear ladies.. i think tis seller have aold it already as ivw asked her before..what i can suggest is go to gmarket.. q10.sg i think to buy... about $60 free shipping.. i also bought it there... it will take about 1-2 weeks to be delivered to u hehe ! congrats on your little one!

ett

dear ladies.. i think tis seller have aold it already as ivw asked her before..what i can suggest is go to gmarket.. q10.sg i think to buy... about $60 free shipping.. i also bought it there... it will take about 1-2 weeks to be delivered to u hehe ! congrats on your little one!
Hi crystalove, can u give me the link that u bought from gmarket cos I try to search for it but cannot find... thanks:)

Angeldust

SOLD!!!!

Hi, im letting mine go, it's an affordable and reliable doppler. Pls pm me if threadstarter already sold hers. (Sorry to ride on your thread)

Like new, used less than 10 times.
Angelsound Doppler as shown on Amazon: Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler): Amazon.co.uk: Baby
S$50 for the doppler with headset + box + instruction manual with 2 bottles of 250ml ultrasound gel (expiry in 2014), 1 bottle brand new, the other bottle has around 70% left.

Pls let me know if keen :)

Last edited:

melbaby

Sorry, I just realized there are so many replies here. Yes, I've sold my Doppler already, sorry for the late update.