antenatal classes

citrella

Yup you are right.

Sorry for the confusion. It's S$203.30 for all 6 sessions (after I clarified with Mount A). It wasn't stated clearly in the website. I will register for the May sessions.

pipilili

I am a first time mummy and I will go to KKH's antenatal class.

I will tell you guys whether it is good or not. But so far when I saw the subjects which they are covering, I think it's good. Also we have 1 session in the hospital by the doctors about vaccinations. Not sure if other antenatal class cover.

Anyway I did hear that KKH's antenatal is not good from a friend who attended like 2 yrs ago. But i think with all the complaints and feedback, they should improve after 2 yrs??? Actually I am not sure so I will go and find out. My cousin didn't even attend any antenatal class for her #1...so I guess it's not impt but good to know. Just go and listen and see how....

:001_302::001_302::001_302:

26JMC

i have signed up with the class at Mount A and will be either in April or May (subject to Mount A confirmation on my slot).. i guess it depends on individual.. for me, i find it no harm to go and attend cos this will be my 1st baby lor...

Tiggee

I signed up for TMC class but apparently they say they didn't recieve my application! :( So now I have to rebook and I'm afraid I'll be too far along by den! :(

pipilili

hi everyone,

I just attended my first antenatal class last Sat under KKH. Well this speaker is abit the ...read from slides type....but the good thing is she will keep asking the class if we have any questions. Thank god, the speaker will chg every time...she is not going to stick with us thru-out the whole course!

Oh, we got this goodie bag from KKH too...got milk powder, pampers, pantry liner...and brochures.

I will update again if KKH's antenatal is interesting so that you guys can get the best out of your $$$$. Next week is about BABY's VACINNATION and will be held in KKH.