antenatal classes

Tiggee

I am annoyed with tmc! i called their hotline 5 times before they ans and they gave me a website but it keeps giving me a error msg! And i try calling again and nobody is answering the phone again!

pipilili

So many options for us to attend antenatal class.

I think I am just going to go with KKH antenatal class...since I am with them. Kekeke.:001_302::001_302::001_302:

maneo0302

So many options for us to attend antenatal class.

I think I am just going to go with KKH antenatal class...since I am with them. Kekeke.:001_302::001_302::001_302:
I just attended the antenatal class in Mt Alvenia. It talks about nutrition as this is the first lesson. Quite informative.

citrella

I'm still not sure whether to go for antenatal classes as we can read up so much from the internet nowadays. Plus the confinement lady will also 'teach' on how to latch on baby etc, during that one month.

Did your gynae recommended you to go? or you just signed up on your own?

Tiggee

I'm still not sure whether to go for antenatal classes as we can read up so much from the internet nowadays. Plus the confinement lady will also 'teach' on how to latch on baby etc, during that one month.

Did your gynae recommended you to go? or you just signed up on your own?
My gynae recomended me to go. As I'm a 1st time mom and a young mother.

penguinna

from my experience, i would recommend to go for antenatal classes, if budget and time allows.... you can learn things and bond with your husband and baby ... :)

maneo0302

from my experience, i would recommend to go for antenatal classes, if budget and time allows.... you can learn things and bond with your husband and baby ... :)
I agree with penguinna. Most of my friends also tell me to go for it, as you will learn alot of things. Like when you're pregnant, what sitting or standing posture should you adopt...exercises you should do when pregnant. I don't think the CL will be able to teach you those, as you only hire her when your baby is out.

penguinna

mrs wong's antenatal class @ amk hub... i attended hers... and i really like it ... she is a very experienced and knowledgeable person in my opinion..... sometimes, entertaining as well...so u can expect laughter in the class......

citrella

For those moms who took antenatal classes at Mount Alvernia, how much is that? (I'm asking Mount A coz I will be delivering there)

If I choose to go on weekends S$203.30 x 6 sessions - that would be about $1200+. It's not really within my budget.

and what if you miss one session, will they allow makeup class?

penguinna

For those moms who took antenatal classes at Mount Alvernia, how much is that? (I'm asking Mount A coz I will be delivering there)

If I choose to go on weekends S$203.30 x 6 sessions - that would be about $1200+. It's not really within my budget.

pardon me for ignorance :p, Mt A antenatal classes so expensive?
When I go for the TMC antenatal class...6 sessions on wkend...it was around $246 ++ for total 6 sessions...... with 1 session of doctor's talk...... (or was that 5 sessions + 1 doctor's talk..... cant quite remember, hehe)

Tiggee

It's $203.30 for all 6 sessions.

maneo0302

I agree with Tiggee. Its $203 for all 6 sessions, and not for 1 session. I won't be able to afford $1200 for 6 sessions!