Anti M.I.L. CLUBB - we all know wads tat :p (Includes anything that ends with I.L.)

Rate your MIL (FIL/SIL/BIL all included - same group)

• FANTASTIC - couldn't be better, God send angel~~

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mummiestarries

Re: Anti M.I.L. CLUBB - we all know wads tat :p

Just simply can't stand MILs~!! No matter how friendly they can be, there's always still a fake smile to it.

Just can't stand that one in my house~!!

ARHHHHHHHH~~~~

lawla12

wahhahahhah~~~~what colour shall we make the TEE???? :p

FIERY RED?
can put some da bian :9898::9898::9898::9898::9898::9898::9898: or not???? make it as UGLY as possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIL really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CanCanMum

can put some da bian :9898::9898::9898::9898::9898::9898::9898: or not???? make it as UGLY as possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mother in law really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wahhahahhah~~~~add some flies onto oso~~~kekekekek

Catty

My mother in law has been taking care of my 2nd gal since birth till now and i'm appreciate her for helping us BUT i totally got no right or say to my 2nd gal as in i cant put her in childcare or let her study pre-nursery next year (my mother in law sure got things to say) and my 2nd gal is now totally spoilt by my in-laws, she dont even wanna follow us back home on weekends and my in-laws will tell my gal say "dont wanna go back than dont go back ", worst part is they totally dont punish my gal when she did something wrong (eg: snatch toys with her cousin or beat her cousin)..

Somehow i feel that my mother in law is my gal mother and not me!!! :bmad:

I'm also a person who needs privacy, freedom and enjoy times with family (My hubby and all my gals) no matter is at home or outside.. :embarrassed:

Really cant imagine wat if my mil really wanna move in with us, think is either i will ask my hubby to stay with his parents himself or i will move out and stay outside with my kids myself.. :we2Randy-git:

lawla12

no more complaints??

evy1 lub lub MIL ??????????????????????????????????

:err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err:

CanCanMum

i once overheard mil saying to her friends: "aiyoz i have had enuff of lookin about babies, i dun wan to look after anymore worhhh"

zzzzzzzz

den i dunno wad to say liaOOOoooo.....

BbpHir3

Re: Mummysg Early Birds And Night Owls Clubb - August 2009 !!!!

SIL issues vs my reason
SIL issues (SIL): "dumping" dd with MIL in the morning while i go back to sleep (n she sae i could have slept earlier the night b4)
my reason (me): 1)MIL only comes back at 11+pm.. i'm trying to get dd to sleep by 10pm.. so the only chance for them to interact is day time, when dd wakes up n MIL at home.. from wat she sae, means i shouldn't let her mum n niece interact lahz?!?! i shall jolly well do that.. since she wans her mum to herself..
2) *quote from my mum* dd's her grand-daughter, looking after grand-daughter is "tiannn jinggg diii yiii" ..
3) y i sleep late?? cuz i only need 8hours of sleep!! if dd sleeps at 1-2am, den she'll only wake up at bnout 11-12nn.. so i should only sleep at 3-4am, so i can wake up at the same time as dd mahz.. if i'm to wake up earlier than dd, den i'll be goin in n out of the room, den dd will kena woke up by me in a cranky mood..

SIL: Maphius is a burden to her parents (esp her mum), n no one wans him..
me: i nv planned for Maphius.. ya.. i agree tat this is partially my prob.. but i'm not asking her parents to pay/ do anything for him.. i dun wan to owe them!! i oso wan to go school!! i oso wan to gif dd my full attention.. i think most of u noe bout my situation bout having Maphius n blahz blahz blahz.. so i dun need explain more... bout the "no one wans him".. even if really no one wans him, i wan.. the truth is, her bro wan him, her dad wans him, her grandma wans him.. need i sae more?? they r all in the "zhonggg nannn qinggg nu" century... neither was my parents happy bout me preg with Maphius.. but they've since over come it..

SIL: lazy to even do "things" tat bbp suppose to do (i've summarise everything to "things".. things = to dd's laundry, packing my room/house, caring for the dog)
me:1)MIL counts everything!! even bamboo sticks.. she'll wash tat "amount" of clothes to fit all the bamboos.. if i wash, means i need to hang rite?? no space to hang how i wash?!?! if can, i rather wash dd's clothes myself..
2)MIL wans to save water, save electricity.. so it's logical to wash all the bottles at the same time n steam them once n for all rite?? she sae i left everything at the basin for MIL to wash.. i oso nv beg her to wash!! she dun always wash until clean clean dee.. there was a few times tat i saw stains of milk on the milk bottled that she steamed~~ damn disgusting lahz!!!!
3) i did clean the house (once n tat's it) n my room lohz!! y i clean/ pack the house only 1 time?? cuz there are things tat i label as rubbish, but they wanna keep.. there's alr no space liaoz lohz!! wan keep, den keep nicely/properly lahz!! not chuck it somewhere to collect dust lohz!! they themselves dun put things back to where they belong, then expect me to clear after them?!?! no way i'm doin tat!! bout my room, the only thing i can do is agar agar sweep n mop.. there's no space for me to keep my things lahz!! i alr squeeze almost everything i can into the cupboard/ drawers liaoz.. the rest i can only leave it on the floor.. i c the space available, i oso du lan!!
4) my poor lil Cookie.. MIL dun lyk to let Cookie running bout the house, cuz he "anyhow" pee.. so he's confined in my room/ playpen most of the time.. whenever he's confined in the playpen, he stinks within a couple of days.. everytime FIL will bath him n not dry him!! they got their way to do everything, n i got mine!! Cookie's my dog!! i can look after n care for him much better, if u think your way is better, den prove it!! but it's obviously not working!! so stop interfering my training n way of caring for him!! everytime they sae lyk tat better, lyk this better... since they so smart, den i leave it to them lohz!! everytime complain bout Cookie.. den when i do it my way, they interfere.. dogs suppose to be given enough space to run about, not confined lyk smaller animals~~ grrrr!!!! not i dun wan to care for him, but since her parents lyk to do things their way (there's even times they bath him n feed him rubbish when i'm not at home), den i oso got nothing to sae, it's their house not mine, i have no place to stand!!

SIL: SIL dun wan to c my f-ing face, n wants me to move out..
me: i oso wan move out!! have a place of my own.. but i cannot!! not i dun want!! even if i can move back to my parent's place, i oso happy!! but her bro dun wan to move to my side, n whenever i bring dd back to stay overnight, he's the one tat pester me to come back soon.. even her parents oso wants me to come back, say miss dd lahz.. say scared my mum thinks tat i go back cuz they bully me lahz.. etc etc..

very long wordy post.. i noe.. i'm complaining again.. juz skipped it..

CanCanMum

Last time during my confinement, mil used the table cloth to wipe babers mouth all the time

and horr.....last time we sterilize milk bottles by boiling it in a pot rite, den horrr....i once opened up. I was SO SHOCKED TO SEE THE POT OF WATER IN MILKY COLOR!!!

tat shows how dirty she is, nebbber ebben washed the milk bottle and dumped into the water liaooOOOOOo

CanCanMum

ALWAYS say my breastmilk not enuff....dun pump liaOOoooo

waste time and energy

CanCanMum

INSISTS on mixing formula with breastmilk

which she claimed is MORE NUTRITIOUS

CanCanMum

INSISTS tat baby do not NAP during daytime so tat they WILL SLEEP BETTER AND LONGER at night ....zzzzzzzzzz

CanCanMum

INSISTS to rock baber to sleep and there goes a NEW SARONG in my house

CanCanMum

INSISTS to add barley or cereals into formula milk to give Baber so tat babies at one month old can SLEEP THRU THE NIGHT without having night feeds....:p

CanCanMum

wahhahahhhahah~~~~~all those happened back in year 2005 September wahhahahah~~~~still in my memory :p