Any 2010 mummy expecting 2nd child or already had 2nd child?

l0r3tTa

Hello all mummies,

Just wanted to ask if any of you already had a 2nd kid or is expecting a 2nd kid.

Would love to hear how all of you cope with handling pregnancy and toddler, and work as well...

Thanks for sharing!!

Cheers,
Loretta

Hi Loretta,

I have 2 kids, a boy born on year 2010 and a girl on year 2011.
So far, my girl take care by maid, and my boy take care by nanny. I now searching the school for my boy.

chaw

Hi,

I have one boy and expecting 2nd one. My EDD is end of Oct'2012. my boy take care by my mother

l0r3tTa

Wow...thanks for sharing..

Pangsn7376 and mikko010410: How did you both cope with pregnancy and toddler? and how is it now with 2? When you say nanny, means you send them to the person's house?

chaw: How are you coping with pregnancy and the toddler? Just curious. Any helper with housework etc??

Thanks mummies for sharing. :)

For me, my first baby is taken care by my mother.. weekday (day-night). So that i can have enough rest during my second pregnancy.

Now that second is out.. i faced lots of prob. Breastfeed has never been peacefully. No time for myself. Handling my first baby attitude to wards second baby..

soapsoap

I have an April 2010 gal and a aug 2011 boy

Both I take care myself, once in a while big one will go mil place to play in day time

l0r3tTa

wow mikko...are you working full time that's why your no.1 have to be with your mother on weekdays? just curious...and maybe that is why your no.1 is not familiar with your no. 2 hence, the jealous attitude ba..

How's things now?

For me, my first baby is taken care by my mother.. weekday (day-night). So that i can have enough rest during my second pregnancy.

Now that second is out.. i faced lots of prob. Breastfeed has never been peacefully. No time for myself. Handling my first baby attitude to wards second baby..

chaw

For me, my first baby is taken care by my mother and my maid ... weekday (only day time). I take care by myself weekday (night) and weekend (day+night). So that i could not have enough rest during my second pregnancy. No time for myself.

ArDz

Hi.. I m a full time SAHM. 1st one turning 2 1/2yrs old. 2nd one EDD is around 11th Mar 2013 (self calculation). Take care of my son myself daily .. With this 2nd baby coming, I feel more tired although just abt 5wks of pregnancy, as I did all myself from household chores to taking care of son, hubby & mum.

Hi.. yes i m working full time.. no 1 n no 2 was tgt since no 2 was born..
But looking at greater pic.. is was unfair to my mum to tc both since i m currently on maternity leave. Latest update. I bring no 1 back odd weeks n bring bk no 2 even weeks. I also realised my no 1 still not sure how to b gentle w bb.. i do agree some times is jealousy. But sometimes she wants to hug no 2. But do it v tied..
l0r3tTa:668978 said:
wow mikko...are you working full time that's why your no.1 have to be with your mother on weekdays? just curious...and maybe that is why your no.1 is not familiar with your no. 2 hence, the jealous attitude ba..

How's things now?

Since second born.. i dun have time for myself..
chaw:668987 said:
For me, my first baby is taken care by my mother and my maid ... weekday (only day time). I take care by myself weekday (night) and weekend (day+night). So that i could not have enough rest during my second pregnancy. No time for myself.

soapsoap

SAHM is gd tat can accompany bb 24/7 but bad is no personal time at all, cannot rest at all.

My mil got help me so some time just bring younger one go walk walk

ArDz

Yeah, I agree with you.
But this year much better for me coz started sending my 2.5yrs old son to pre-nursery, 3 days weekly (3hrs per day).

So far I do enjoy myself to be SAHM..

Stay positive always! :)

anuarsri

Im working full-time. My maid sends my 2.5years girl to the childcare and looks after my baby girl 8 months old. Currently expecting edd 29 dec this year. After work i'll fetch my elder girl from school.

l0r3tTa

hi mspinkpooh,
is your 19 month girl gg to attend school soon since your 2nd one is coming? just curious. My no.2 coming in March, currently mil helping me to look after him during weekdays in the daytime when i work and i fetch him home everyday.

I got a November 2010 girl ( 19 months old now ) & currently 4 months pregnant ( EDD December 2012 ) .

mspinkpooh

Did enquire on childcare centre but were told that their full .
There's hundred ahead of me in waiting list .
I'm still struggling & thinking on how to enrol my daughter for school .
I'm a stay home mum & it doesn't matter too if I were to take care of myself but my main concern is , I want to send her to school to make friends with other tots , have experience outside from home & in school , be independent without me .

l0r3tTa

Have you considered those like few hours of school instead of full day childcare? That one maybe got space ba?? Where do you live?

Did enquire on childcare centre but were told that their full .
There's hundred ahead of me in waiting list .
I'm still struggling & thinking on how to enrol my daughter for school .
I'm a stay home mum & it doesn't matter too if I were to take care of myself but my main concern is , I want to send her to school to make friends with other tots , have experience outside from home & in school , be independent without me .