Any 2015 expectant moms near Clementi, lets meet up

Hi All,

I was just wondering, if there are any ladies, who are expecting their babies in 2015?
My EDD is Jan 2015 and I would like to meet more females who are expecting areound the same time, to share more and chat more :)

I live in Clementi, so if anyone stays close by then we can meet up too.

tanfeliciaaa

Yup, first trimester. I'm consulting Dr. Wong now, Thomson Medical... But I may be considering a switch. How about yourself?

I just went for my 12th week scan last thursday, so barely into my 2nd trimester now :)
I am referring Dr. George in KKH.

Why are you planning to switch doctors?

tanfeliciaaa

Wow... How's baby? I'm sure you must have anticipated a lot for the 12th week scan! Well... the waiting time is very long. I waited for nearly 3 hours past my appointment just for my scan, and he just made quick remarks that's all. So ya...

oh, i know what u mean!!
even i feel the same.
you wait for hours, to meet the doctor and they just spend a few minutes with you. its very dissatisfying!!

but yeah, the scan last week was the highlight of the day! we could actually see our baby moving, kicking and tossing around in the belly :)
it was so exciting to see :)

what doctor are you planning to move on to?

tanfeliciaaa

Wow... Now I can't wait for mine just next week! I'm planning to see Dr. Quek S.C at Gleneagles. But well, still discussing with hubby on that...

oh, so u schedule your appt for saturdays everytime?
Even I am working from Monday to Friday, but my appts have all been on Thursday, so I work for half a day then go for the appt in the second half :)

btw, all the best for your scan this sat :)

Nope, I am not on duphaston, but am taking neurogain and one more multi-vit and caltrate tablets daily.
What about yourself?

I think your doc would recommend vit supplement, when the time is right.
i had asked my doc earlier on too, but she finally prescribed them to me by the time i was 9-10 weeks preggers.
so have been taking them since then.

tanfeliciaaa

sakshi110684:877175 said:
I think your doc would recommend vit supplement, when the time is right.
i had asked my doc earlier on too, but she finally prescribed them to me by the time i was 9-10 weeks preggers.
so have been taking them since then.
Oh ok... I think I'll check with my gynae this Saturday. How're you coping so far? :)

all the best :)

I have my 16th week appt next thursday. so just waiting patiently for that.
though I am not sure, what exactly would happen then, since doc has said that there wont be any need for scan at 16 weeks.
and i dont have any particular questions to ask doctor this time. so not sure what to expect at this visit.

btw, have u dont any maternity shopping till now? :)

tanfeliciaaa

How's bb doing? Must have grown a lot since the last time... I've yet to switch Gynae, because my current Gynae got me to go for OSCAR Scan at Thomson Medical...

crystaloves

im staying at cck... I just switch from sub to private gynae at nuh... currently having no 2... edd should be about end feb to 1st march...