Any 2015 expectant moms near Clementi, lets meet up

Hi Tanfeiciaa,

I hope the baby is doing good.
I will be going for my 16th week appt this thursday, but the doc had said there will be no scan in this visit. So I am not sure what to expect at gynae this time :)

When are you getting your oscar reports? it mustve been good, to see the baby moving :)

Hi Crystaloves,
welcome to the group!

So how far along are your in your this pregnancy and how old is your first child?

For me, it is my first pregnancy :)

tanfeliciaaa

crystaloves:878055 said:
im staying at cck... I just switch from sub to private gynae at nuh... currently having no 2... edd should be about end feb to 1st march...
Welcome to the group crystaloves! And congratulations to your bb no.2! How many weeks now? :)

tanfeliciaaa

sakshi110684:878175 said:
Hi Tanfeiciaa,

I hope the baby is doing good.
I will be going for my 16th week appt this thursday, but the doc had said there will be no scan in this visit. So I am not sure what to expect at gynae this time :)

When are you getting your oscar reports? it mustve been good, to see the baby moving :)
Hi sakshi110684,

Wow. That's fast and you're in your second trimester! Hmm... no scan, then what's next? I guess I should be getting my reports a week after my scan.

I saw he/she waving during my second scan... Can't wait for my next appointment. :)

How about yours?

I know what you are talking about.
Seeing baby, during the scans is the highlight of my monthly gynae visit :)

So not sure what to expect tomorrow, since there wont be any scan!

DaddyH

Hello All,

New 1st time daddy to be here! EDD is March 2015.

What is this OSCAR scan? Have been quite overwhelmed with info and getting all jumbled up!

tanfeliciaaa

DaddyH:878340 said:
Hello All,

New 1st time daddy to be here! EDD is March 2015.

What is this OSCAR scan? Have been quite overwhelmed with info and getting all jumbled up!
Hi DaddyH,

OSCAR Scan is a test done for down syndrome... To play safe, you may go for it as per recommended by your wife's gynae.

DaddyH

Hi DaddyH,

OSCAR Scan is a test done for down syndrome... To play safe, you may go for it as per recommended by your wife's gynae.
Hi tanfeliciaaa,

Thanks for the info. Our gynae has already set up the test for Down Syndrome at Thomson Medical Centre.

Another question, when do we decide where to deliver? The timeline shared online varies from 1 month to 6 months.

tanfeliciaaa

Hi tanfeliciaaa,

Thanks for the info. Our gynae has already set up the test for Down Syndrome at Thomson Medical Centre.

Another question, when do we decide where to deliver? The timeline shared online varies from 1 month to 6 months.[/QUOTE]

For this, I'm ain't too sure. I guess it varies depending on individuals.

crystaloves

tanfeliciaaa:878399 said:
Hi tanfeliciaaa,

Another question, when do we decide where to deliver? The timeline shared online varies from 1 month to 6 months.
For this, I'm ain't too sure. I guess it varies depending on individuals.[/QUOTE]

my evening sickness quite bad actually.. currently on duphaston due to spotting... so slowly adapting to this pregnancy as it was unplanned.. and now i quitting smoking too... tomolo will be my first check with my gynae hopefully the LO is ok inside..

tanfeliciaaa

crystaloves:878402 said:
tanfeliciaaa:878399 said:
my evening sickness quite bad actually.. currently on duphaston due to spotting... so slowly adapting to this pregnancy as it was unplanned.. and now i quitting smoking too... tomolo will be my first check with my gynae hopefully the LO is ok inside..
I believe your little one will be healthy and fine! Well, my morning sickness is slightly better already... Just keep small lil snacks around you!

jasminelees

Hi all mummies / mummies-to-be, will love to have meetup since I'm staying in jurong area. As i'm expecting my 1st baby and will be exciting to discuss our pregnancy stages and stuff....

tanfeliciaaa

jasminelees:878855 said:
Hi all mummies / mummies-to-be, will love to have meetup since I'm staying in jurong area. As i'm expecting my 1st baby and will be exciting to discuss our pregnancy stages and stuff....
Hihi! Prolly we could arrange for a whatsapp group. Hmm...

DaddyH

I'm at West Coast, around Clementi.

My wife will be going for the 12th week appointment on 23/08. What should we expect?

Hi DaddyH,

I stay in clementi avenue 5, which area in clementi are u guys putting up?

12th week appt! congrats :) This means, u are stepping into second trimester now :)
Usually, it would be the regular blood and urine test and a scan, to check on the baby development.
Then you would be talking to the doc, and ask him/her any questions you might have.

What was other ladies exp during their 12th week appt?