Any babies with UTI?

LoVeS

My Ds also at KKH . But dun know why I find my experience there quite ok . Didnt encounter much problems so far .
Anyway why need take urine test ? It's before the MCU or aft ? First check is the ultrasound right ? Your Ds still on antibiotics ?
B4 n after mcu aso got urine test leh. Ya still on antibotics, urine test is to do test see still got UTI or not lor, doc told me one.

LoVeS

Thanks for the advice . I often overlook cleaning around the penis area . =p
So it's more of hygiene concern ya ?
muz always clean ur ds penis area properly, dun b like my dh ~ he so stopid he go clean pigu then clean the penis...pigu dirty lor use the same wet wipe to clean his penis OMG~ I always clean his penis then pigu n apply powder

jojanimm

My baby was admitted into NUH. The procedures were fast. They took his urine for urine culture test using the catheter while his stay there. After discharged, MCU and DMSA was arranged to be done on the same day two weeks later, plus another urine culture test.

Thank God that the bacteria is all cleared now and the scans results showed that his kidneys are fine and no reflux.

LoVeS

My baby was admitted into NUH. The procedures were fast. They took his urine for urine culture test using the catheter while his stay there. After discharged, MCU and DMSA was arranged to be done on the same day two weeks later, plus another urine culture test.

Thank God that the bacteria is all cleared now and the scans results showed that his kidneys are fine and no reflux.

wah NUH seem faster than KKH. after discharged they make appt for us to gif them do urine test for culture test then another appt for mcu n culture test again n another one for dmsa. Troublesome rite? Duno wth they doing manz

jojanimm

yah NUH faster, all procedures done in one day but they charge us as readmission and have to pay bed charges for that day. They provide us a bed, have to wait for baby to wake up from sedation after DMSA then can go back. Admitted at 8.30am, discharge at 5pm. Then follow up consultation with doctor a few days later.

LoVeS

look like diaper rash to me leh but even his penis n balls are red which doc say is fungal infection.

LoVeS

Then how ? Give you cream ? Got say caused by wad ?
she say diapers BUT we change every 3hrs lor even though it not half wet yet still kena fungal infection. Ya got gif cream n say wait till it clr n MCU renovation finish then do the MCU. End up my ds need to on antibotics for so long. :wong7:

Carol

she say diapers BUT we change every 3hrs lor even though it not half wet yet still kena fungal infection. Ya got gif cream n say wait till it clr n MCU renovation finish then do the MCU. End up my ds need to on antibotics for so long. :wong7:
He on antibiotics for how long alrdy ? My Ds bout one month plus . Ya I also change every 2 to 3 hours . But doctor told me before 3 hours quite ok .

LoVeS

He on antibiotics for how long alrdy ? My Ds bout one month plus . Ya I also change every 2 to 3 hours . But doctor told me before 3 hours quite ok .
since he july he hospitalized till now lor, long rite? So stopid lor need to continue take JUZ bcoz they r renovating :wong14::wong14: