Any Bad experience with Infant care centre?

sanjing07

Alpha Male
Hi, I am considering to send my son to infant care centre due to maid horror stories and lack of help from both sides' parents due work.

Besides the usual, baby get sick more easily due to contact with other kids. Anyone have any bad experience while you send your kid to infant care?

Pls share can? I am weighing my options also... thanks in advance.

stonston

There are good and bad ones.

My hb's colleague (my ex-colleague) sent her gal to an infant care in whampoa area. Kena abused.

She got no choice cos no one can look after and they can't afford maid so she change to another infant care centre near her workplace. my mum, my hb and I went with her to the new infant care to take a look and talk to the principal (my hb's colleague not very educated cos alot of things also dunno).

her gal is much healthier and happier at this new infantcare and can see tt my hb's colleague is happier at work knowing her gal is in good hands and nearby, so if anything happens can rush over within 5min :)

price different from the old infant care is huge cos the previous one is a non profit organisation (tink buddhist or taoist) but the new one is a private centre, so she's paying $200 more per month. but to her it's a small price to pay. cos few more months can change to childcare and she's transferring to my boy's childcare which is more affordable at $288.50 per month onli :)

if u realli need to find infant care, do take the time to search carefully. do spotchecks *dun make appt, jus turn up*. talk to staff, principal, other parents. check for negative feedback on internet. i tink every parent got different standards, so it realli depends on ur expectations of the centre also :)