Any comments on Shopping Mall's Baby Room

Beanie

Been to a couple of shopping malls. Only like the baby/ nursery room at Taka, cause its spacious n allowed the father to enter.

Any other baby room you gals think that its good? Cause i tends to choose to shop at places if tey hav a gd baby room.

HELP! or else i will endup shopping in taka ONLY every week. Haha!!!

apollo

i love AMK hub's nursing rooms... they hav 3 nursing rooms for nursing mummies and outside there's 2 changeing station aand a sofa for bottle-feed babies... they provide hot water too... and it's quite spacious, strollers can go in... it's at 3rd storey near DBS bank, outside the toilet :001_302:

another place is Compass point but it's abit small.. only provide changing station and 2 cubicles for nursing mummies, not for bottle feed... cause if bottle feed babies occupied the cubicle, nursing babies gonna starve =(

i love AMK hub's nursing rooms... they hav 3 nursing rooms for nursing mummies and outside there's 2 changeing station aand a sofa for bottle-feed babies... they provide hot water too... and it's quite spacious, strollers can go in... it's at 3rd storey near DBS bank, outside the toilet :001_302:

another place is Compass point but it's abit small.. only provide changing station and 2 cubicles for nursing mummies, not for bottle feed... cause if bottle feed babies occupied the cubicle, nursing babies gonna starve =(
yupyup. i love amk hub nursing room. everytime when reach central, melon not hungry yet also bring go up first. i also take the last cubicle most inside purple one. eh heh. next time we go shop shop tgt!

apollo

yupyup. i love amk hub nursing room. everytime when reach central, melon not hungry yet also bring go up first. i also take the last cubicle most inside purple one. eh heh. next time we go shop shop together!
ok next time we go AMK hub... haha...

jasobias

Bugis Junction one inside BHG on 3 rd level also not bad.Got place for bottlefeeding also,hot water,nursing rms n changing tables.

candy_ian

i like the nursing room at great world city b1. 2 nice rooms with sofa for nursing mums n 2 changing tables outside, spacious and has hot water too.

PinkDiamonds

East Side I usually go to Tampines 1, Tampines Mall, Century Square. Tampines 1 has nursing rooms on 3rd & 5th floor I think. There are 3 cubicles for mummies to BF, as well as sitting area for mummies to bottle feed. Diaper changing station, sink for washing & hot/cold water.

Tampines Mall has diaper changing rooms with sink & bench at every toilet. They are usually not taken up so I go there to BF too =)

Century Square has individual nursing rooms, each with diaper changing station, sink, water dispenser & bench area. Also have toilet paper roll to use. =)

Out of these 3, my fav is Tampines 1.

Liang Court also has very good nursing rooms. Everything also have. Even got dispenser to buy diaper.

Ting

ion is not bad too, very big n spacious. even hv milk warmer.

the one at isetan scotts also good.
robinsons at centrepoint also not bad, but very cold~

Jane Chow

last week I hv used the Baby room at Ion B2...It is very dirty!! The floor is wet and the tap is spoilt without water...i am so disappointed..the shopping mall has just opened for about 1 mth only ..

i always go to isetan katong. isetan katong's one has amentities similar to isetan scotts.

i also went to the one at raffles city before.. but omg.. there's only one lockable room for bf and soooo crowded... a lot of mummies queueing and i bf until very stress. but there're a lot of diaper changing stations there.

the one at vivo i've been to too... and some of the rooms have cockroaches... there was once i put the bag on the sofa couch and some baby cockroaches came out!! Eeee...

my friend says she likes the one at tangs best. they even provided steriliser.

august 2009 issue of mother & baby has a list of nursing rooms in shopping centres.

apollo

Vivo and Harbour Front have baby rooms that daddies can enter.
i dont really lik the one at vivo... cos only got 1 cubicle for each floor... and the door canno be locked. i went to the 2nd floor beside toy'r'us one

i dont really lik the one at vivo... cos only got 1 cubicle for each floor... and the door canno be locked. i went to the 2nd floor beside toy'are'us one
i wrote to vivo city once and here's their reply of nursing rooms in their mall

Dear Lynette,

Thank you for your email.

We have the list of nursing rooms that can be found at VivoCity appended
below. Those indicated 'inside' are nursing rooms found within the
ladies toilets.

Level 1 - Near Bakerzin (inside), H (inside) and A (outside)
Level 2 - Near Lobby A (outside) and G (inside)
Level 2 - Unit 02-86 near Burger King/PlayCourt (nursing/changing
separate)
Level 3 - Near Lobby L (outside)
B2 - Opp Lobby L (outside).

Thank you once again and have a nice day!

Yours sincerely,

Gwen Chong
Customer Service
VivoCity Pte. Ltd. (as trustee of VivoCity Trust)
Customer Service Hotlines: 6377 6860 / 6377 6870
Website: VivoCity - Singapore's Largest Retail And Lifestyle Destination.
Mapletree Email Disclaimer:
http://www.mapletree.com.sg/disclaimer.html

snowbear

i dont really lik the one at vivo... cos only got 1 cubicle for each floor... and the door canno be locked. i went to the 2nd floor beside toy'are'us one
There's a big baby room at Vivo on the 2nd floor where I think it has 4 changing stations, a few seats for daddies waiting for mummies to breastfeed and 6-8breastfeeding cubicles (for mummies only).

fazlin7

HDB HUB Toa Payoh too also very good. Superb dah....
Got hot water, three cubicles for bf, 3 diaper changing bed. Daddy also can go in. Power....