Any feedback - KiddiWinkie Schoolhouse at Turf City?

Nora Aryan

Hi Mummies, im new here. Would like to know if there is any feedback/reviews on the KiddiWinkie Schoolhouse at Turf City? Thought of enrolling my son there.

kiddiewinkie at turf city

Hi did any of you end up enrolling your child in kiddiwinkie grandstand? Any reviews to share? How experience or the teachers

crystaloves

Re: kiddiewinkie at turf city

Hi did any of you end up enrolling your child in kiddiwinkie grandstand? Any reviews to share? How experience or the teachers

I also been searching reviews for Kiddiwinkie. cos i just enrolled my girl at her 18th mths this july at Newton branch. So far i really love the environment. But how well the kids progress there i cant really get any feedbacks. hmm...

pinkelle

Hi, am looking at it too for my 18mo. I think I'm just going to go with my gut feel and go ahead with enrolling him. It seems like a happy place and that's all I want for him at this age. Would like him to enjoy his childhood with play and not too much academic pressure

pinkelle

Mine's a boy :) Considering the school bus. I've spoken to a few parents and they have their little ones on the school bus too and they said it's working great.

crystaloves

oh for 18 mths the school bus is ok ah? lol.. in my mind i keep thinking that they are too young... lol!! so have you registered?
Mine's a boy :) Considering the school bus. I've spoken to a few parents and they have their little ones on the school bus too and they said it's working great.