Any food blender to recommend?

JazzJewel

I have 2 types: Philips Hand held and U-like Blender.

Bought the U-like (orange and white in colour) from OG at abt $69.90. comes with 2 types of blades. I prefer to use tis cos it blends fast and the consistency in texture is there. C/w 2 small and 2 talller containers. Blade is internal hence safer. Not too sure how to describe the mechanics. hahaha..

i used it to blend ikan bilis/silver baits into powder so that Gwen gets to eat them when cooked with the porridge.

CanCanMum

seems like braun quite good worrrhhh

my blender (dunno simi brand) is hopeless lolsss......been passed down from mom for 20 years hahahhaha~~~~cannot puree at all, still gonna shake shake manually to blend it evenly lols~~~

shulyn

I have 2 types: Philips Hand held and you-like Blender.

Bought the you-like (orange and white in colour) from OG at about $69.90. comes with 2 types of blades. I prefer to use tis cos it blends fast and the consistency in texture is there. C/w 2 small and 2 talller containers. Blade is internal hence safer. Not too sure how to describe the mechanics. hahaha..

i used it to blend ikan bilis/silver baits into powder so that Gwen gets to eat them when cooked with the porridge.
Same here, happen to pass by Isetan and the promoter is promoting i-like blender, price @ $69.90.

Like JazzJewel, I can almost blend everything with this blender...

diymummy

seems like braun quite good worrrhhh

my blender (dont know simi brand) is hopeless lolsss......been passed down from mom for 20 years hahahhaha~~~~cannot puree at all, still gonna shake shake manually to blend it evenly lols~~~
Wahahaha. Time to invest in a new one!!! :p

JazzJewel

Same here, happen to pass by Isetan and the promoter is promoting i-like blender, price @ $69.90.

Like JazzJewel, I can almost blend everything with this blender...
opps... did i get the name wrong? hahaha.. all along i thot was u-like. too influenced by the brand OS*M. hahaha

jojoki

i LOVE the brand like i-like or u-like i cant remember,, i hav used their purple maybe now blue sponge mop for ages.. my hubby broke my last one now i cant find it anymore.. where can i get their products from? which OG??