Any Gd maid agency to intro..........

mavis

Hi mummies

are there any gd and cheap(agency fee) agency to intro?

looking for maid to take care of my 18mths DD, :001_302:

stonston

DO NOT go to N*T**N.....expensive n very irresponsible....
they intro a transfer maid to me...then let me interview e maid, etc etc...we realli like e maid, so their agency fee is $700++ we also pay, nvr mind, cos we like e maid n find her suitable to look after my baby...

then, when it was e day to bring her home, they say, sorry her previous employer refuse to release her....so u choose another maid....
i waited for so long to bring her home, then when i reach there to fetch her, tell me she cannot work for us? lucky i haven send my previous maid home yet!!!

then still tell me tt they cannot refund agency fee bcos it is not their fault...then blame it on us...say our application for maid very hard to approve n all sorts of nonsense..when i went to MOM to check, the application was not approved cos the agency did not send in the maid's medical report, which i already paid for in the agency fee!

their service is very bad, very slow....then so exp some more...not worth it at all...the mediacorp artist realli endorse e wrong agency....

end up i went to another agency to get my maid....within a week i brought the new maid home...n she is ok so far...very willing to learn n fantastic with my baby....

Mom72

Hi mummies

Hmm... I've been maid sourcing and changing for the past 3 yrs. I would say those that give me good service are AUK, Contact Asia, and Status. But I have to tell you, their agency fee not cheap.

mAmA

Hi mummies

I got a trsf maid from N*t**n oso ;) but my case ok ler
tt trsf maid wasnt fantastic as she alwiz dilly dally in doing hsechores n taking care of my bb..
so we change to a brand new indo maid who is working wf us abt 2wks now.. although she's new but she has full of energy.. cheerful n alwiz smile n hv her ways to cheer bb up..
I highly recommend the branch @ woodlands mart, the cs officer by the name of A*n who is very helpful.. she didnt hesitate to tell me the story of the trsf maid oso knwing i'll be leaving maid wf bb alone at home, she agreed we choose tt trsf maid but adv us not to take another 1 coz her record not so gd..
tt cs oso call me every nw n then to check how's the maid doing, m i happy wf the maid's perfomance..

Last edited:

Emm398

Please help - I need a good Filipino transfer maid

Hi

I need a Filipino maid at the end of Nov 2011 to cook and do housework for a couple and 4 teenage children. If you know of any or have one for transferring out, I'd appreciate that you email me at youhl398@gmail.com or call / sms me at 9656 7489 / 9874 0396 to fix up details of a meeting with your good self and your maid?

I can take her immediately.

Thank you very much.
Joyce

mummysk

Need Indonesian transfer maid urgently.

Hi, mummy,

My edd is in Dec 2011. I need a maid urgently to help me to take care of my eldest son who is 17months now and can cook and do housework. My mum will be around to take care of my new born. I will appreciate your help and pls contact me at 84888166.

Thanks

bluetooth

Thanks bluetooth..
Btw how you manage your helpers?
You are welcome.

I have a work schedule for them. One is in-charged of first floor (car porch to backyard) and one is in-charged of 2nd & 3rd floor. They will take turn to iron and cook. One will wake up earlier (sleep early) and one will wake up later (sleep later). I set house rules for them to obey, emphasize no quarrels to work as a team. All communications are done in English.