Any good Paediatrician or GP to recommend in Sembawang, Woodlands or Yishun?

BabyZenZen

I visited a GP near to my place for my son's vaccination. He didn't provide very detail's baby development assesement to my 4 months old baby.

MioPio

Ooi Baby and Child Clinic - Dr Foo (lady pd specialize in respiratory system) at Yishun ave 11. Angelin's Baby & Child Clinic - Dr Tan (also specialize in respiratory system) clinic is at Woodlands st 31, opp Marsiling mrt. Dorothy's Baby & Child Clinic - Dr Ong specialize in neonatal. Very nice and patient pd. Her clinics are at Mt E and Bt Timah.

autumn82

Yes.. Dr Ong is good. But too far away... :x DD used to see him and have to wait for so long... So we gave up. Currently, DS and DD if sick, I'll bring them to the nearby kidslink at Semb.. I dink is Dr Goh, frenly lady, can ask plenty of questions, medicine, erm.. normal. But for jabs, I still go to Dr Terence Tan @ Mt A... LOL. :p

serenelm

Yes.. Dr Ong is good. But too far away... :x DD used to see him and have to wait for so long... So we gave up. Currently, DS and DD if sick, I'll bring them to the nearby kidslink at Semb.. I dink is Dr Goh, frenly lady, can ask plenty of questions, medicine, erm.. normal. But for jabs, I still go to Dr Terence Tan @ Mt A... LOL. :p
is kidslink clinic at the semb hdb branch office bldg (i.e. opposite semb mrt stn)? usually how much u pay per visit? thanks :)

elmo493

Well, my son normally go to the Kid's clinic at Seng Kang or Thomson medical but it is too far and always long queue. My son got fever yesterday so I brought him to the kidslink clinic at SMB branch. Very convenient as I only need to take a bus from my place and is only a 5 minute journey. The doctor we see is very friendly and patient and she explained everything very clearly to us.

Although it is my first visit, but we are very pleased with the service.
You won't want to go too far or wait too long if your kid is running a fever. The nearer the better. best it is just walking distant.

Easy for my maid too since it is just a short distant so anything emergency, my maid also know how and where to seek medical aid.

is kidslink clinic at the semb hdb branch office bldg (i.e. opposite semb mrt stn)? usually how much u pay per visit? thanks :)

kathtan

I go to Baby Bear in Woodlands. Even though we have moved from Woodlands to Bt Timah area, I am still going back to him for my boy. My boy started seeing him since 3 yrs old (he's 8 this yr). Ver detailed and normal only need to see him once. Other Pd or GP, need to go back for 2 or 3 times.

serenelm

Well, my son normally go to the Kid's clinic at Seng Kang or Thomson medical but it is too far and always long queue. My son got fever yesterday so I brought him to the kidslink clinic at SMB branch. Very convenient as I only need to take a bus from my place and is only a 5 minute journey. The doctor we see is very friendly and patient and she explained everything very clearly to us.

Although it is my first visit, but we are very pleased with the service.
You won't want to go too far or wait too long if your kid is running a fever. The nearer the better. best it is just walking distant.

Easy for my maid too since it is just a short distant so anything emergency, my maid also know how and where to seek medical aid.
how much did u pay? incl medicine? thanks :)

hui0

My personal recommendation is Dr Ong Eng Keoy from Singapore Baby and Child at Thomson Medical Centre. Both my kids are seeing him. My no.1 will specifically request to see him whenever he is not feeling well. He is 2 yrs plus only... haha and he will be unhappy if I bring him to see nearby GP.
I used to visit him too but his clinic is getting wayyy to crowded.. the waiting time is such a torture for a sickly young kid. There was once we waited for nearly 3hours cos we walked in (on a monday morning), with no prior appt.

Now I bring my kids to Baby Bear Children's Clinic at Woodlands St 83 Blk 849. Also v attentive and detailed doc, imo. :win:

hui0

I go to Baby Bear in Woodlands. Even though we have moved from Woodlands to Bt Timah area, I am still going back to him for my boy. My boy started seeing him since 3 yrs old (he's 8 this yr). Ver detailed and normal only need to see him once. Other Pd or GP, need to go back for 2 or 3 times.
yep! I give him 2 thumbs up as well...

Dr Ong (Singapore baby and child clinic) is good too, just that he has tooooo many patients.. need to wait to long:nah:

lisa_ng

Hi can i know where is the baby bear clinic loacted at ???
Normally hw much you pay for a visit ???
it's at blk 849 woodlands street 82.
around 80+ with medication for like fever, cough, flu
if follow up within a month i think consultation oni 30.
if ur kid visit them, there will be no consultation fee for vaccine.