Any good Paediatrician to recommend in Bukit Merah ???

mum321

Hi, I stay in Bukit Merah & I have a nearly two month old son. I am looking for a good PD for my son that is near or within Bukit Merah Estate. Anyone has any good PD in Bt Merah to recommend ?

Also, I have come to know that there is a " Fu-Xing Paediatric & Family Clinic " at Bukit Merah Central and a " Thomson Paediatric Clinic Pte Ltd " at Tiong Bahru Plaza. Anyone has any experience with the Pds at the above Clinics and any comments ??

strawberry

Brought my baby to a GP at Strathmore Dawson area. Rates are cheaper than the PD and he is very good. Offers advice and shows interest in baby's well-being...There are always lots of babies and children at e clinic

ireneongat

My colleague staying at Redhill see the PD at " Thomson Paediatric Clinic Pte Ltd " at Tiong Bahru Plaza. So far ok. Have not heard any complain from her.

cass78sg

I'm also staying at redhill area and also looking for a good PD or GP. Have already sent my son to the PD at other area and spent about $900 but still his flu and cough still not well (about 3 weeks). So sian! Hope to find a good one around this area

Jane Chow

My colleague staying at Redhill see the PD at " Thomson Paediatric Clinic Pte Ltd " at Tiong Bahru Plaza. So far ok. Have not heard any complain from her.
PD in Thomson Paediatric Clinic Pte Ltd at Tiong Bagru Plaza has been changed recently..the previous PD is quite good...has anyone seen the new PD lately??

chorngoh

the doc at tbp had change the previous doctor is good . He is still working somewhere so near to tiong bahru try to call the emergency tel 65358833 they will know where is he good luck

Jane Chow

My friend told me that the previous doc at TBP-Thomson Paediatric Clinic has shifted to the Family Clinic located at the 2nd level of the coffee shop opposite TBP

*happy*_*mum*

Hi all

Indeed the previous paediatrician Dr Edmund Koh is very good:red:. I live in Jurong but travel to see him cos my 2-year-old girl asks to see him when she is unwell. Dr Koh is now at:

The Family Clinic
(just opposite Tiong Bahru Plaza)
Blk 18 #02-08
S( 164018)

Tel: 6474 6237

Cheers!

wawa

I stay at Bukit Merah area too. My son' PD is Dr Edmund Koh at Tiong Bahru. He's friendly and very concern about my boy's well being so will be sticking with him.

yukimaxx

I stay at Bukit Merah area too. My son' pediatrician is Dr Edmund Koh at Tiong Bahru. He's friendly and very concern about my boy's well being so will be sticking with him.
if the baby is not delivered by Dr Edmund Koh, will he still see? I wasn't too happy with my PD.

When you mommies bring your babies for the immunisation, does your PD recommend to carry and hold babies close before he/she injects?

mine didn't and my poor baby was a bit terrified.

candy_ian

i've brought my son to kids link n singapore baby n child both mt a and geneagles branch n so far i'm most comfortable with dr ngiam from gleneagles branch. He's patient and detailed and every time i bring my son for his jabs he doesn't cry much sometimes don't even realise it's done.

yukimaxx

i've brought my son to kids link and singapore baby and child both mt a and geneagles branch and so far i'm most comfortable with dr ngiam from gleneagles branch. He's patient and detailed and every time i bring my son for his jabs he doesn't cry much sometimes dont't even realise it's done.
Wow..Dr Ngiam must be very experienced. Either my baby gal is sensitive to pain or she is not so brave...after the jab, she cried a bit and for past 2 days, she will suddenly cry out of nothing. I wonder if it is the shock she got after her jab. poor baby. now she is better... she dun cry suddenly

candy_ian

he looks like a loving grandpa i must say.. Alqays prepare the child b4 he does anything and that's what i like. I always tell my son abt a wk b4 his vaccine on a daily basis that he's seeing dr for his vaccine n he will b brave whether he understands anot.
Once there's this pd who tells me why talk so much to the child when he doesn't understannd n that's when i never went back to her.

yukimaxx

how can the PD be so insensitive to the baby's needs? u are right by not continuing bringing ur child back.

*happy*_*mum*

if the baby is not delivered by Dr Edmund Koh, will he still see? I wasn't too happy with my pediatrician.

When you mommies bring your babies for the immunisation, does your pediatrician recommend to carry and hold babies close before he/she injects?

mine didn't and my poor baby was a bit terrified.

Hi! Of course Dr Edmund Koh will see your baby! I recommended Dr Koh to my colleague because she didn't want to go back to the pediatrician who saw her baby at birth. She is currrently doing her baby's vaccinations with Dr Koh. My personal experience with Dr Edmund's treatment has been pleasant. Each time my girl was due for her jab, I just needed to tell her "jab", "jab" and she's quite happy and ready to go. The jabs are usually over quite quickly and fuss-free. My girl does not cry and Dr Koh always gives her a little something for being good! :)

andrianie

Hi all

Indeed the previous paediatrician Dr Edmund Koh is very good:red:. I live in Jurong but travel to see him cos my 2-year-old girl asks to see him when she is unwell. Dr Koh is now at:

The Family Clinic
(just opposite Tiong Bahru Plaza)
Blk 18 #02-08
S( 164018)

Tel: 6474 6237

Cheers!
Didnt realise he was the doc from Thomson, well he must have opened his own practise then.

Dr Edmund Koh is indeed a great doc, he also has a pleasant personality n cheers every patient up.. anyways, he is recommended by my gynae. His queues are also relatively short unless on weekends I guess (cos we always go on weekday mornings)

tez

Hopefully this will help parents who chance upon this post. I developed this mobile app “PdGoWhere” to search and locate available paediatricians. Full disclosure: App development is purely a hobby and the app is free and not for profit!

Do search for PdGoWhere in the app stores