Any good part time cleaner to recommend?

tigerprincess

Dear all

We are first-time parents and after receiving a trial from Delphin and seeing how dirty an otherwise clean looking mattress is, we decided to purchase it for the benefit of our little one.

As we understand that the machine is not cheap, we are offering a cleaning service to parents who would also wanna benefit from this machine at afforadable prices. We do not represent the vacuum cleaner company (hence, we would not hard-sell the expensive machine) nor do we hard-sell cleaning packages - just give us a call for a cleaning appointment - as simple as that.

Our pricing is as follows:
- 1st mattress (any size): S$38
- subsequent item (can be mattress/sofa/carpet): S$10
There is no hidden costs nor transportation charges

Call Mr Ong now at 81166707 for appointments. :Dancing_wub:

~ dont't risk the health of your loved ones - allergen management is better than cure~

The one i used to have was pretty good..............she's from kota tinggi...... although priced a bit high at $18/hr minimum 5 hrs but she was worth it.......... every time she leave, toilet sure sparkling clean. Windows totally no birdshit or handprint................but.......................... i forgot her no. le........... =)

ppong001

$45 for 4 hours, China Lady (can only understand Chinese)
not bad service, she help to clean my house, vacumme, mop wash and hang my clothes. She's willing to stay more than 4 hrs to finish up the
task given with no extra cost, can help with other ad hoc duties
like cooking, taking care of child and others.

She coming over to my place this sunday again.. for those interested can pm me or sms 9656 9774.
Thank you

vanessa@squeeky

SQUEEKY CLEANING SERVICES provides part-time local/PR domestic helpers island wide to help you with your day-to-day CLEANING WOES! such as sweeping/vacuuming & mopping your entire apartment, washing of toilets, ironing, laundry services on a daily, weekly or fortnightly at a reasonable rate.

Allergic to dust??? Rather spend your precious time in a much more worthwhile manner???
We provide monthly spring cleaning services: Wiping windows & grills, cleaning your ceiling fans/stand fans, cleaning of cabinets and wardrobes, etc

Having functions, parties or event? Please don't hesitate to call us. We'll be ready to lend you a helping hand during your event & clean up your 'pre-party' & 'post-party' hassle too!!!

Thank you.

Best Regards,

SQUEEKY CLEANING SERVICES

soo

Hi Friend,
I just bought the Delphin vacuum(gold series) 30 July 11 at SGD3500, wish to sell it at SGD3200, if you are keen to buy it, please kindly contact me at fongyew1@yahoo.com.
The Delphin vacuum is in good condition and 10 years warranty. Pity Owner
:we2Randy-git:

soo

Hi Friend,
New Delphin vacuum(gold series) 30 July 11 at SGD3500, wish to sell it at SGD3200, if you are keen to buy it, please kindly contact me at fongyew1@yahoo.com.
The Delphin vacuum is in good condition and 10 years warranty. Pity Owner
:we2Randy-git:

Janvier

Hi all,

I'm also on the lookout for a part time cleaner. I currently have one which I think she's very nice but she is always fully booked and only available once a month to clean my house. $50 for 4 hours is ok for me since I'm already paying this rate :) thanks.

magdalenechoo

Hi all,

I'm also on the lookout for a part time cleaner. I currently have one which I think she's very nice but she is always fully booked and only available once a month to clean my house. $50 for 4 hours is ok for me since I'm already paying this rate :) thanks.
Hi Janvier, i require part time cleaning services in the month of Nov 2011 (probably 1-2 sessions).
Can i have her contact pls? :Dhttp://www.mummysg.com/forums/members/janvier/

reginaluxp

i would like to recommend this cleaning company Chametz Joy. i have been using their service for 2 years. i take monthly package at very reasonable rates. And so far through the years their prices have not increase.

i have recommended a few of my mummies friends to them, and they are very satified with their service. The boss is a young couple. Maybe you would like to try to contact them.

Most cleaning companies would increase the rates during festive seasons, but this company did not. i think they having promotion now, my friend just sign up and got freebies.

Visit their website: http://www.chametzjoy.blogspot.com