any good recommedation for blusher

hi all

any good recommendation for blusher. i am using clarins now but feel that i need to reapply ifin the mid-day. i wonder isit becasue of my foundation?

hl124273

Hi,

I like the Cle De Peu (pardon my spelling) blusher , bought from Takashimaya.
There are 2 shades per blusher, which the lighter color can be used for blending ( if you put on too much of the other color you can use the lighter shade to go over it ) or the lighter shade can be used for highlighting.

Dandelion from the Benefit brand (ck tangs) is a popular color too, light pinkish, very natural.

The creamy pat on blusher usually last longer versus the powdered blusher that I mentioed above. Stila carries them, however, I find that the cream blusher "perspire" easily and thus turn rancid faster than the powdered ones.

Hope this helps

cc_2

Hi i am using Loreal Mineral Blusher. Find that it blend well on my skin and the shade is quite light using No.20

really thanks and i must try out. so happy i happen to drop by taka later for lunch. go and buy and will share with you all

kbfgrace

Hi, i'm using i nuovi cream blusher.. It blend quite easily & the color is very sweet too.. (Current using the peach color)

mrskw

i dont really spend alot of $$ on makeup, the blusher im using now is from the face shop, works well enough for me, its the one that comes in a rectangular pan, quite nice and natural pink shades and cheap too! :001_302:

eagjwmom

hi

isit good and how much are you selling. aya i just went taiwan. never see lei
I have a group of friends who are JS lovers, and Singapore doesn't sell it yet, so I am bringing in for them. So far, we love all their products we bring in:red:
If interested, please PM me or sms me at 812166808. :Dancing_wub:

jsmixbrush.jpgjslip gloss.jpgeye.jpg

Last edited: