Any GOOD stay-in-place+comfy Strapless Bra to recommend?

autumn82

I have! I have!!

Yr DH hands lor!! Best.. Definitely stay in place & comfy... Strapless somemore!! *giggles*

*runs off*

hi cancan

i think not easy but you can try this method if you are going for any dinner. i use masking tape to tape the "bottom part" on your breast. so from the right side , move to the left side , the tape need to cover the bottom. dont know you can understand but it really stick well and lifted up. cheap cheap only one dollar:tlaugh:

LoVeS

actually triumph is quite a gd brand for half cup bra(strapless bra) n since young i been using tis brand so far so gd~

CanCanMum

Hmmm...no brand leh. Nu bra is those strapless and jus 2 pieces pad to cover ur breast. It will stick on it and wont drop down so no worry..haha

Suitable for wearing bare back :)
huh????? hahahhaha

but babe, now canx wear those stick on types liao coz they sag :embarrassed: = ugly.......haiz

bingo5

huh????? hahahhaha

but babe, now canx wear those stick on types liao coz they sag :embarrassed: = ugly.......haiz

Not those stick on nipples leh. It is still like a bra only dont have the strips. So far i use ok leh.

I will be bringing in some Nu bra from Taiwan in March to sell...hee heee.

i also have those stick on nipples one now

CanCanMum

Not those stick on nipples leh. It is still like a bra only dont have the strips. So far i use ok leh.

I will be bringing in some Nu bra from Taiwan in March to sell...hee heee.

i also have those stick on nipples one now
really arh???

can sell to me???

price wise ok anots?

can PM me a rough estimate of a pair? Do i need to get a pair????

erm....yeah hor mus get if not funny rite? If i get three or five?? LOLs....

include me in your client list....thanks ya....

bingo5

really arh???

can sell to me???

price wise ok anots?

can PM me a rough estimate of a pair? Do i need to get a pair????

erm....yeah hor mus get if not funny rite? If i get three or five?? LOLs....

include me in your client list....thanks ya....
hahahha...can get odd no..no problem. stick it on ur stomach lor..hee hee

I dont know wats the price yet,got to neg with supplier. If price is reasonable then i will sell it to u :)

yakii

Cancanmum, did u try marks and spencer one...i feel their is ok for me...as they have this rubber thing tat keep ur 'bouncing thing' in place...and is really comfy

CanCanMum

m & s bra nice meh? Tot they are quite old looking....lols

got younger looking ones?

wad rubber thingy?

is it comfy?

Price??? Abt same as triumph ma?

yakii

huh olf looking?? Ermm is ard range of 30 to 80 depending on which type u choose...ya got this rubbery thing to hold the breast to prevent it from 'running out' yes is really comfortable....and i dun think their things is OLD looking lar...they got very nice and sexy lacy bra...and of reasonable price