Any idea?

cutie9629

My boy gonna become 1 years old soon,
im thinking of having celebration for him,
any idea or past experiences can share with me?
:shyxxx:

CanCanMum

me only celebrated my boy's 1st bdae with a cake and with family members....but he dont really understand wads happening tho....too young...

now he keeps on asking me when is his birthday???

limsc74

if you are tired of cakes maybe you want to try jelly cake .call mrs chan at 96350758 .there are many design. she do delivery oso.

cutie9629

me only celebrated my boy's 1st bdae with a cake and with family members....but he dont really understand wads happening tho....too young...

now he keeps on asking me when is his birthday???

me too, i plan to have small party with my family...
hope he can have fun with my sis & bro's kids...:Dancing_tongue:

CanCanMum

no problems!!

they do have delivery services oso but gotta wait whole day at home so in the end i canx wait and collected myself instead!!!

kekekeke

January84

hi, my son's bd my DH invited many of his friends, cos full month we do a mini one so 1st BD do big one...

my cake was from a SAHM mummy, 2 tier cake with 2 flavours.
buffet from Good luck catering, and we also had bbq at night time, for our own fun... hahaha...

I bot stuff for goodie bags from those tit bits stall in market, cos cheaper, for decorating, some items from bugis party shop, balloons from party city and other deco from ebay...

the blog on birthday.
my babies: 19 October 2008 - Brandon's 1st birthday bash!!!

am letting go of the balloons and winnie pooh scene setter. PM me if interested!

daddysg

Alpha Male
definitely take lots of photographs on his birthday. Better still, record the occasion on video camera. These videos will become treasures and can be used for his wedding in future.

daberdew

if you are tired of cakes maybe you want to try jelly cake .call mrs chan at 96350758 .there are many design. she do delivery oso.
I ordered a jelly cake too on top of the normal one. Have to say, Mr and Mrs Chan are all great pple, very patient. though she had her orders full, she tried to accomodate my request! I ordered the winnie the pooh design.

My guests all commented that the jelly is very nice (it's those agar agar layering with coconut thingy)!

Thanks for the recommendation!

chapter1

I just gave Mrs Chan a call on the mobile, then guess what....she is a bit snobbish isn't she?
I mean, called her to ask whether can I order a 3.8kg cake for my baby's full month.
She gave me a straight answer "Do you need to order such a big one"? Then I realised the cake was 30cm (it's like a normal cake, just heavier because of jelly).

Then the other thing I was thinking, I have 50+ guests for the full month. What is it to do with her?
If I can find better alternatives, I won't even call her again. Email, SMS her also no response T_T

llynn

Lol.. Yes in find her alil attitude prob also when I ordered nice from her! Didn't realli like the conversation having with her.. But oh well, I wanted a agar-agar 'cake'.. Menopause maybe? And no worries cos her biz gd?!? =)

I just gave Mrs Chan a call on the mobile, then guess what....she is a bit snobbish isn't she?
I mean, called her to ask whether can I order a 3.8kg cake for my baby's full month.
She gave me a straight answer "Do you need to order such a big one"? Then I realised the cake was 30cm (it's like a normal cake, just heavier because of jelly).

Then the other thing I was thinking, I have 50+ guests for the full month. What is it to do with her?
If I can find better alternatives, I won't even call her again. Email, SMS her also no response T_T

ast0212

For my son's 1st birthday we had a lovely morning tea in the park with some family and friends. I asked everyone to bring a plate of finger food so it is easy to handle and saved me from having to make lots of food! I baked the birthday cake and decorated it myself. It didn't look fantastic like what you get from the shops or professionals but I find it more meaningful. We all had a great time and it was something a bit different for everyone as they haven't had a morning tea birthday party before :) Most important was my son enjoyed himself trying all the food and seeing everyone there :001_302:

chapter1

Lynn, could be. Ended up ordering from Eileen Pang ~Welcome to ejelly.com.sg~ instead.
Paid the price of $70 for a cake, and I think my guests were all surprised and delighted by the special agar agar cake made.
Though the delivery was late, I really didn't mind since it came intact and Eileen is very sincere and helpful.

dont't forget, it's ~Welcome to ejelly.com.sg~ :) :yellow:<< Here's to Eileen!
For Mr and Mrs Chan, BOOOO!!! :wong21: << shake them up to wake up their idea

Lol.. Yes in find her alil attitude prob also when I ordered nice from her! Didn't really like the conversation having with her.. But oh well, I wanted a agar-agar 'cake'.. Menopause maybe? And no worries cos her biz good?!? =)