any ideas how to minimize the stretchmarks???

jaclyn13

i hve stretchmarks on my tummy, thighs n hips. when i was 32weeks, my stretchmarks come out even though i apply the palmer stretchmarks lotion during 12weeks pregant. no use de. i dun tink gotto do wif genetic. my grandma n mom dun hve. my mom hve black line on the centre of the tummy n her legs. she say eat jamu pills can make the stretchmarks invisible, last time she give birth to me, nvr call massage lady(maybe last time not alot of massage lady), she jus eat the jamu...the black line disappear. she told me to eat but i hvn eat as breastfeeding. breastfeeding can not eat til stop breastfeed. i got apply other brand of stretchmarks lotion but.........haiz! still hve. :embarrassed: any idea to STOP the stretchmarks!!!

Devilot

Hi Jaclyn,

I am quite new here. before this i also face the same problem like u, but i think my one worse than yours problem ler cos i became a "fat mother" + serious strechmarks on my tummy after gave birth.

when i saw my "fat body" and ugly strechmarks (very dark colour, nearly to purple colour liao), i was so sad and lost all my confidence.... ( i even no dare to look mirror).

But luckly my fren recommanded me to try a slimming programm (just three mths), after completed the programme, i love it very much... cos i not just get back me "lady figure", i eevn look younger and healthier, most important even my strenchmerk became very blur liao.... after that i continue with galvanic spa, it can solve ur problems....

the Spa is easy and simple and fantastic... very suitable for you as ur are breastfeeding now. It can make your tummy firm and smooth... still can reduce your wrinkle ler ...

Let me know if you want more information.... :) u can email me at devilot_1303@yahoo.com.sg

Devilot

helo devilot.. how much u spend? b4 i was pregant i been to sliming salon but nd alot $$ to remove to fat.
HI jaclyn, i spend ard S$2k. But remove 10.9% of my body fats ler.....

Really fantastic......

how much u spend?

Regards
Devilot

elmo493

My colleague's gynae told her that those stretch mark cream won't prevent stretch mark. I apply in the initial stage but when I am in the 2nd trimester, I am too lazy to use it but when I am in the 3rd trimester, I start using it again because of the itch. I was told that cannot scratch or it will leave ugly mark but care less when it is so itchy. After birth, I don't really have mark on my stomach except the line in the center from belly button.

My colleague used the stretch mark cream throughout her pregnancy but she still have the mark!

Devilot

HI jaclyn, i spend ard S$2k. But remove 10.9% of my body fats ler.....

Really fantastic......

how much u spend?

Regards
Devilot
Hi All,

Maybe u can try Galvanic Spa, cost S$650, very useful to less the strechmark... can shape body too....

can use life time oh...

Basha

Hi All,

Maybe u can try Galvanic Spa, cost S$650, very useful to less the strechmark... can shape body too....

can use life time oh...
Hihi..wat do u mean by can use lifetime? Curious to know...coz i'm also having the strethmark at the start of 3rd Tri though I DIDNT even SCRATCH!!!

Dear All,

Stretchmarks are based on individual skin. My mum also dun have. But I got it. I have friends who apply cream, oil, spend lots of money. But the stretch marks still appear.

Over the years, it will lighten. We can only buy creams or oils to help maintain and tone our skin. Unless you got tonnes of money to let the sales consultant to squeeze you dry at the slimming salons, then of course its your call.

For myself, over the years, my stretchmarks lighten and now I even dare to wear bikini. Even when I'm pregnant now...

loonshi

I also have stretchmark during pregnancy and after giving birth my stretchmark still there.. so ugly.. until my colleague intro a japanese seasalt which helps in whitening help me lighten my stretchmark.

Before that she intro this product to me is because during pregnancy I was having rashes all over my back. Whenever I wear spag or bareback, my colleagues, frens, family n even my hubby will comment and say "Hey, why your back like that huh?"

Can u imagine hw depress I am? Then one of my colleague who has pimples on her back intro me the Peach seasalt. She say after using her back becomes better. Since it's only $9.80, I might as well give it a try.

Who know after using 1 tube only, my back becomes smooth again, the scar of the rashes also not that obvious anymore.

I was so happy and I bought the other type of seasalt. They have 5 types:

1.) Chili - For Slimming (I used this for my flappy tummy after birth)
2.) Peach - For detox and remove dead skin (I used this for my back due to the rashes during pregnancy)
3.) Milk - For moisture (I used this for my crack heel)
4.) Sakura - For whitening (I used this to lighten my stretchmark)
5.) Rose - For nourishes (Never really use this as I don't like the smell)
6.) Green Tea - For anti-ageing

The price ranging from $9.80 to $8.80 only.

Currently I'm organising a bulk purchase. The reason why I want a bulk purchase can read my post here: loonshi's little secret moneyland: Hi readers, I need your help in this.....

I need to meet the quantity then can qualify for the bulk purchase.

Anyone interested to help me out in this bulk purchase?

Don't be mistaken my intention of posting as I just want to share this great product with every mums who encounter the same problem as me.

Anyway, here's a picture of how the seasalt looks like:

Last edited:

Micong

I also have stretchmark during pregnancy and after giving birth my stretchmark still there.. so ugly.. until my colleague intro a japanese seasalt which helps in whitening help me lighten my stretchmark.

Before that she intro this product to me is because during pregnancy I was having rashes all over my back. Whenever I wear spag or bareback, my colleagues, frens, family n even my hubby will comment and say "Hey, why your back like that huh?"

Can u imagine hw depress I am? Then one of my colleague who has pimples on her back intro me the Peach seasalt. She say after using her back becomes better. Since it's only $9.80, I might as well give it a try.

Who know after using 1 tube only, my back becomes smooth again, the scar of the rashes also not that obvious anymore.

2.) Peach - For detox and remove dead skin (I used this for my back due to the rashes during pregnancy)

Currently I'm organising a bulk purchase. The reason why I want a bulk purchase can read my post here: loonshi's little secret moneyland: Hi readers, I need your help in this.....

Don't be mistaken my intention of posting as I just want to share this great product with every mums who encounter the same problem as me.

Hi

I am keen too, in Sakura, chilli, peach and milk. How does the bulk purchase work?

Thanks

jaclyn13

i'm oso keen on the whitening n slimming cream...

Devilot

i spend $1200+, onli reduce 5kg before marriage!!
OIC....... the most important must reduce ur body fats and VFA, so part of ur body won't became flappy and keep firming

u can add me to ur MSN then i can send some of my / my fren picture before and after slim down

u will feel suprise.....

Devilot

Dear all, jz gentle reminder, before u all apply the cream (especially the Chili one), try small portion of your body first. If feel comfortable, then applt to whole body

Btw, if anybody wanna to try Galvanic Spa, let me know.....

That day i tried for tummy.... immediately can c the result within 5 mins

very good....

Devilot

Dear all, jz gentle reminder, before u all apply the cream (especially the Chili one), try small portion of your body first. If feel comfortable, then applt to whole body

Btw, if anybody wanna to try Galvanic Spa, let me know.....

That day i tried for tummy.... immediately can c the result within 5 mins

very good....

shaynamommy

Hi, I just gave birth to my second child 2 months ago (my elder one 5 yr old). Lucky thing is that I do not have stretch marks - I have tried many creams when I just got pregnant but an ang moh colleague recommended the Crabtree & Evelyn product (La Source cream/lotion) to me as it worked for her as well. So far so good,

roosepuss

i hve stretchmarks on my tummy, thighs n hips. when i was 32weeks, my stretchmarks come out even though i apply the palmer stretchmarks lotion during 12weeks pregant. no use . i dont tink gotto do with genetic. my grandma n mom dont hve. my mom hve black line on the centre of the tummy n her legs. she say eat jamu pills can make the stretchmarks invisible, last time she give birth to me, never call massage lady(maybe last time not alot of massage lady), she just eat the jamu...the black line disappear. she told me to eat but i hvn eat as breastfeeding. breastfeeding can not eat til stop breastfeed. i got apply other brand of stretchmarks lotion but.........sigh! still hve. :embarrassed: any idea to STOP the stretchmarks!!!
Hey, we can't get rid of strechmarks once we got it. I have 3 kids so even after all the "magic" creams I put on my lower abdomen and bottom they appear and now is here to stay. Just think of it as a small sacrifice to bring a child into this world. OH FYI i can still see a small faint black line on my tummy from birth. Its more apparent if you are darker skin. After 3 kids I just have to get over it. Jamu is good for your inside but the outer skin will only improve over the years. Cheer up, its not that bad. :)