Any ladies not working and trying to conceive?

angelwendy

Angelwendy,
Under private doctor when if in labour,will doctor stay with you throughout?But even if doctor stay throughout,what can doctor do?

Actually the doc won't stay for the whole delivery... he will only comes in to check maybe 1 ~ 2 times during the contraction... but after that they will go off to do other things... the midwife is the one who will be by ur side.. till the very end.. she will ask u to push till she can see a little of ur baby head... then ask u to stop & wait for her to call ur gynae in... then gynae will finish off everything.. like cutting the cord... & sewing ur below... that's all... during ur stay in hospital.. gynae will visit u the next day to check on the sewing.... then that's all...

Welcome dancingbunny,
Iam now around 39-40kg ..Now diarrhoea always happen once or twice a week,but not that serious blout.Mine I thinks due to working long hours didnt eat much vegi,fruits and drink little water..then eat heaty fried food plus late sleep...
So how frequent your diarrhoea happen?And what food are you sensitive to?
So you are planning for a family??
yes, i am

diarrhoea problem....every once like 3mths+++ will kena once..or as and when it feels like it
I dun take soft drinks and all and I watch wat i eat de
just that i am sensitive to lots of food...sometimes accidentally eat then kena

arkin2010

Actually the doc won't stay for the whole delivery... he will only comes in to check maybe 1 ~ 2 times during the contraction... but after that they will go off to do other things... the midwife is the one who will be by your side.. till the very end.. she will ask you to push till she can see a little of your baby head... then ask you to stop & wait for her to call your gynae in... then gynae will finish off everything.. like cutting the cord... & sewing your below... that's all... during your stay in hospital.. gynae will visit you the next day to check on the sewing.... then that's all...
Hello,
How would you advise for low-income couple if successfully conceived to go under gov subsidised or to save up ready then to choose private doctor?
For me,somehow I kept thinking under subsidised is not that good in term you can't have doc concentration on you fully and appointment is always 5-10mins rushing checking??And when feeling unwell,you have no doctor to call to?All these seem disadvantages.:eek:

arkin2010

yes, i am

diarrhoea problem....every once like 3mths+++ will kena once..or as and when it feels like it
I dont take soft drinks and all and I watch what i eat
just that i am sensitive to lots of food...sometimes accidentally eat then kena
How would you plan for pregnancy?
Would you work?
Have you got any gynae in mind or you would choose gov subsidised?

angelwendy

Hello,
How would you advise for low-income couple if successfully conceived to go under gov subsidised or to save up ready then to choose private doctor?
For me,somehow I kept thinking under subsidised is not that good in term you can't have doc concentration on you fully and appointment is always 5-10mins rushing checking??And when feeling unwell,you have no doctor to call to?All these seem disadvantages.:eek:
Actually i still prefer Private doctor even when i need to pay a bit more... as for low income... as in how much?? =) i feel that everything sure can be work out no matter what happen... so don't worry too much....

arkin2010

Actually i still prefer Private doctor even when i need to pay a bit more... as for low income... as in how much?? =) i feel that everything sure can be work out no matter what happen... so dont't worry too much....
Angelwendy,
What is the feeling after labour?
How long will it pain after doc sew up the wound?
Can walk ma?How to bathe or urine with the wound so close to contact?:err:

chrish

Hello ladies,

hope to join you gals here. I am also not working and TTCing for the last 1 year..Been on and off this forum in a while :) but hope to chat and share about the 'emotional rollercoaster ride' of TTCing..

:)

How would you plan for pregnancy?
Would you work?
Have you got any gynae in mind or you would choose gov subsidised?
How would I plan for pregnancy? err....never think of it.
just eat healthy, sleep enough, relax enough? read up on pregnancy?
I am always working ah
gynae, yeah, have 2 in mind, but dunno which to go if i really got pregnany
I will choose private....have bad experiences with govt hospital since young

arkin2010

Hello ladies,

hope to join you gals here. I am also not working and TTCing for the last 1 year..Been on and off this forum in a while :) but hope to chat and share about the 'emotional rollercoaster ride' of TTCing..

:)
Chrish,
Welcome you to join,we are most happy than ever!
So what have been your interest in this forum?:001_302:

arkin2010

How would I plan for pregnancy? err....never think of it.
just eat healthy, sleep enough, relax enough? read up on pregnancy?
I am always working
gynae, yeah, have 2 in mind, but dont know which to go if i really got pregnany
I will choose private....have bad experiences with govt hospital since young
Hello,
Nice to hear from you!
I would love private doc..but dont know can afford ma?:embarrassed:
From young I seldom stepped into hospital,I can count with my ten fingers,except two incidents where my dad met with accident.
So hospital is a place that gives me a type of " scared " feeling.

chrish

Chrish,
Welcome you to join,we are most happy than ever!
So what have been your interest in this forum?:001_302:

Hi Arkin!

hehe thanks. I luvvvvv cooking/baking cos i enjoy food haha and also travelling topics..plus nowadays im reading the home improvement one as i am doing DIY painting of the house :) and apart from that i luv facebook games hehe..:001_302::Dancing_wub:You? what were you doing before you quit your job? i was a presch teacher :)

arkin2010

Hi Arkin!

hehe thanks. I luvvvvv cooking/baking cos i enjoy food haha and also travelling topics..plus nowadays im reading the home improvement one as i am doing DIY painting of the house :) and apart from that i luv facebook games hehe..:001_302::Dancing_wub:You? what were you doing before you quit your job? i was a presch teacher :)
Hello,
I am working in supermarket in checkout.What I love to do...???...at work shortage manpower,have to work full days at least 3days a week,up to 5 days a week(that 12-15hrs a day),hope manpower problem can be solved a bit,at least not that tired,making me always giddy.But...got overtime money to earn,that the price to pay wor!

chrish

arkin,
too much stress not good wor...well despite the money ...sometimes money can't buy health..try to strike a balance :) I get lots of headaches when i get stressed..even sometimes my period got haywired..

arkin2010

arkin,
too much stress not good ...well despite the money ...sometimes money can't buy health..try to strike a balance :) I get lots of headaches when i get stressed..even sometimes my period got haywired..
Hi,
I am just home from work.So normally how long you online daily?If I work full shift,normally this time I would be online.If I work nomal 8 hrs,I would online in the morning.
Even I am at the most stress,my period would still come,the latest would be late a week,but that seldom happens.Mine would be mostly earlier 5 days or late 5 days.
My health weaknesses are stomach daily bloated,lots wind.Too early,I cant eat,else I would have the vomit feeling or vomit the food all out.My stomach always get diarrhoea once a while.

chrish

wah it is late..i normally in in the afternoons to evenings..but then depends if im doing relief teaching or not on some days :)

I am 44kg now. I also have the same problem as you, always getting gastric flu and always having super sensitive stomach. All my friends and colleagues know that I am a frequent diarrhoea person. (I rake up such reputable name)
I was 38kg before marriage but I pu ton weight after being on pill and on steriods for skin problem.
But now I think my weight decrease again after yet another very super serious bout of gastric flu that see me not eating anything solid for the past 1 week. I just had like a glass of soy milk and a pc of bread for dinner....:nah:
Nearly 1 yr already still no news...
Hi,I also have this sensitive problem for many years and seen alot of chinese and western doc. It doesnt solve the problem. I will always vomit also and in the middle of the night. Now i'm taking Digeston, Evernew orange and DNP for almost three months. As i can see results, i'm now not so sensitive. Usually, i eat coconut, chilli it will cause gastric and vomiting. I so much happy and can even sleep better. Tks to E excel!EverNew Orange is a natural, delicious and convenient beverage formulated upon the principles of Nutritional Immunology. It is a balanced source of soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber helps to reduce blood cholesterol levels and control the rise of blood sugar. Insoluble fiber aids digestion and helps metabolism. Research shows that fiber plays an important part in the body; it helps prevent gastrointestinal diseases, heart disease, diabetes and certain types of cancers. Mixing EverNew Orange with water or fruit juice not only increases the amount of fiber in the body, but also the fluid intake Daily Nutrition Pack provides balanced, wholesome plant nutrition to cater to our body’s daily requirements. It contains ingredients that boost immune function and detoxify body cells. Its plant-based nutrients are also lower in calories and cholesterol.Food is the source of our energy and nutrition. The digestive system consists of the mouth, esophagus, stomach and intestines, all of which help to break down food. The digestive system’s main function is to extract and absorb nutrients from the food we eat. The nutrients are then absorbed into the blood and distributed to various parts of the body.Food may contain dangerous microorganisms. The immune system helps defend the digestive system against these harmful microorganisms. A fully functioning digestive system has defense abilities and is capable of absorbing nutrients to provide the body with energy. However, we often neglect to check if our body has the ability to fully digest and absorb the nutrients in our food. A malfunctioning digestive system may lead to vomiting, ulceration of digestive organs, gallstones, constipation, diarrhea, hemorrhoids and other diseases. DIGESTON is specially formulated to nourish the digestive system. It contains many types of plant foods to aid digestion and help the body absorb nutrients more efficiently

arkin2010

Hi,I also have this sensitive problem for many years and seen alot of chinese and western doc. It doesnt solve the problem. I will always vomit also and in the middle of the night. Now i'm taking Digeston, Evernew orange and DNP for almost three months. As i can see results, i'm now not so sensitive. Usually, i eat coconut, chilli it will cause gastric and vomiting. I so much happy and can even sleep better. thanks to E excel!EverNew Orange is a natural, delicious and convenient beverage formulated upon the principles of Nutritional Immunology. It is a balanced source of soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber helps to reduce blood cholesterol levels and control the rise of blood sugar. Insoluble fiber aids digestion and helps metabolism. Research shows that fiber plays an important part in the body; it helps prevent gastrointestinal diseases, heart disease, diabetes and certain types of cancers. Mixing EverNew Orange with water or fruit juice not only increases the amount of fiber in the body, but also the fluid intake Daily Nutrition Pack provides balanced, wholesome plant nutrition to cater to our body’s daily requirements. It contains ingredients that boost immune function and detoxify body cells. Its plant-based nutrients are also lower in calories and cholesterol.Food is the source of our energy and nutrition. The digestive system consists of the mouth, esophagus, stomach and intestines, all of which help to break down food. The digestive system’s main function is to extract and absorb nutrients from the food we eat. The nutrients are then absorbed into the blood and distributed to various parts of the body.Food may contain dangerous microorganisms. The immune system helps defend the digestive system against these harmful microorganisms. A fully functioning digestive system has defense abilities and is capable of absorbing nutrients to provide the body with energy. However, we often neglect to check if our body has the ability to fully digest and absorb the nutrients in our food. A malfunctioning digestive system may lead to vomiting, ulceration of digestive organs, gallstones, constipation, diarrhea, hemorrhoids and other diseases. DIGESTON is specially formulated to nourish the digestive system. It contains many types of plant foods to aid digestion and help the body absorb nutrients more efficiently
Hello,
Do you mean Extra Excellence Health product?

arkin2010

Hi arkin2010,

Yes, It is a very good product.
I was Extra Excellence member for just a year or two,that was many many years ago.My friend introduced me to it.I tried 2 or 3 products but I didnt took it daily basis...thus I couldnt sense much effects.And it was a financial strain to be long term member.

arkin2010

I was Extra Excellence member for just a year or two,that was many many years ago.My friend introduced me to it.I tried 2 or 3 products but I didnt took it daily basis...thus I couldnt sense much effects.And it was a financial strain to be long term member.
There were a period of times where I was trying to find different ways to improve my health.My friend introduced me to a chinese traditional doctor..medicine was a herb black liquid.Dont know was coincidence or what,after I took the medicine,I couldnt sleep well,couldnt concentrate at work,temper was bad,whole day body was tired.After I stopped,the conditions slowly improved and I didnt want to try Chinese Traditional method.