Any Mahjong lovers here??

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Any kakis in the East side?
Any kakis with afternoons to spare?
Any kakis who dun mind playing with me ... a papa, not a mummy?

I'm looking at $0.50-$1.00 rates, up to 5 doubles ... can play "shooter pay all" if desired. :brolleyes: :brolleyes:

Daddy D

Alpha Male

I'm looking at $0.50-$1.00 rates, up to 5 doubles ... can play "shooter pay all" if desired. :brolleyes: :brolleyes:
U very PRO leh.... think u shld be in mahjong.com.sg instead. :)

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Daddy D said:
U very PRO leh.... think u shld be in mahjong.com.sg instead. :)
Maybe ... but they wun be understanding enough to tolerate my son walking in & out of the MJ room, at times wanting to sit on my laps watching me play ... :rofl: :rofl:

Sunflower_sg

Hi,
I play 'shooter' game 5-1......care to msn me sunflwr_sg@yahoo.com.sg....... keep in touch and hope to have a game with you all soon :Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Sunflower_sg said:
VroomVroomBoys said:

Hi,
I play 'shooter' game 5-1......care to msn me sunflwr_sg@yahoo.com.sg....... keep in touch and hope to have a game with you all soon :Dancing_wub:
Good good ... mission now 50% accomplished.
Let's see if I can coax a couple more players to get this thing started. :laugh: :laugh:

Chloe Yap said:
... I love normal Mahjong very much but trying very hard to find time to play ... also, can play at your place (Bedok) sometimes but only during day time 'coz at night need to look after my youngest princess.
Willing to travel a little bit more ... to Simei? :wink: :wink:

daddysg said:
I like mahjong but not very good at it.
Nobody is ... :wink: :wink:

huiling said:
me also not working so can play e my place anytime.....
Think you are the one whose time is most flexible ... let me know if you are game for a session at my place soon. :wink: :wink:

kbfgrace said:
me mj lover but not very good at it. staying in pasir ris area.. usually how much you play?
Simei shouldn't be too far to travel, right? :wink: :wink:

vena said:
i am staying near jurong east and i love mj too... but if we play then the kids how???
If you choose to bring her along, then she can play with my older son (2yo next month) in the playroom ... which is big enough to accommodate another few more toddlers, I guess.
Best if you decide to bring along your maid to keep an eye on them too. :wink: :wink:

huiling

wow...simei quite far away leh....if i'm to go over ur place then got to bring my 2kids along leh(ds-2yr+,dd-4yr+)

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
huiling said:
wow...simei quite far away leh....if i'm to go over ur place then got to bring my 2kids along leh(ds-2yr+,dd-4yr+)
If they are not well-known "destroyers", I dun mind having them over ... I have a playroom, where my (almost) 2-year-old son can play with your kids.
Best if you bring along a maid, but okay too if you dun. :wink: :wink:

hiya! saw this thread
itching to play mahjong since im preggy but cant bcos cannot find any kakis to plae wif
im staying at cck
any game can let me know?

usually play 30-60cents normal mahjong onli
not veri gd wif mahjong. hees
can plae weekday around 6pm onwards to last train
or weekend also can for me :D
can travel abit as long as is in the west area

lovelynn0213@hotmail.com

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Hi mummies & daddies ...

Am looking at organising a game at my place (Simei) on 1 May night-time ... commencing 7pm & perhaps play 2-3 rounds, as agreed on site.
Stakes will be $0.30-$0.60 without coins, with 5-doubles as limit ($10-$20) ...

Currently, it's a case of 3-short-1 ... as both MrsResults & KbfGrace have consented to join the play.
Should any of you have the time & the mood to spare ... just PM me & we can get the game going.

THANKS. :wink: :wink:

Angelmum

I play viwawa Mahjong or DaLiaoEr (dai dee) on-line any time I like. Players come from any part of Sg or even overseas.

Best part is play with game $ not real $.
Need a link, just PM me. :001_302:

littlehelper

Hi all, i do ad-hoc babysitting.You can drop your child off at my house that rare times that you go out to have fun or play MJ.
If you do need babysitting services do feel free to drop me a PM.