Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

asiancow

I've just completed 7 days with Zaria and I highly, highly recommend her. She is very knowledgeable and professional. In addition, language is not a problem for those mummies who can't speak Malay cause Zaria's English is very good.

It's true, as posted by another mummy, that she shares tips on how to tackle your problem areas. Most importantly, she doesn't "cheat" you of your massage time and my tummy is smaller than before starting the massage !!

She even helped massage my baby when he was crying too much while she was doing my massage !

So, I strongly recommend her. PM me if anyone needs her contact.

tordis

hi,
i engaged Mdm Katijah's sis in law.. Mdm Latifah..
1st session, i can see my tummy abit flat
Mdm Latifah is from indonesia and in this line for 3 years.
She is nice & friendly.. her skill is good too..
Interested please call this number: 8220 2351 (Mdm Latifah)

LoVeS

hi,can i check how is the payment like?ie do you pay them on the first visit or wait til the whole package finish then pay them?i scared what if you pay them the whole package price on the first visit and then they disappear??:nah:
If ur nt comfortable paying full amount, i tink she is aso ok wif half amount as deposit 1st then the remaining amount pay during the last few sessions~ Tats how i made my payment too when i engaged her~

I dun tink she will disappear for aunty katijah coz i recommended her to many mummies in tis forum since 1yr+ ago~

hi hi.. would like to know how soon can we start the massage after normal vaginal delivery?

My EDD is mid Nov, do I need to book the massage lady now?

Thanks!

ZannChan

Hi,

For me , i start massage 3days after delivery. I did book my massage lady abt 2wks earlier.

Mine is a malay massage lady. Very friendly and experience.Her package is reasonable too. Her name is Hamida.

hi hi.. would like to know how soon can we start the massage after normal vaginal delivery?

My EDD is mid Nov, do I need to book the massage lady now?

Thanks!

allycat

like i mentioned it is best to ask aunty katijah as she will have better ans for you instead of us coz we are not professionals which might not give you the correct ans.

Feel free to call and ask her before you wanna book her after all she is very friendly and nice lady so dont worry. :tlaugh:
Hi, can anyone give me aunty katijah's contact number?? I cant find the thread quoted earlier... thanks

mummy5

hi, if im not mistaken u can try tis numbe 98758762 mdm khatijah.. im not sure is tis mdm khatijah u refer... or u can try my massage lady mdm sheda at 94361463 she is good too... thanks

lonerjas

Yo mummies, i m trying tis lady.. I booked her 2mths ago.. Haha alot advance hor just in case fully book. Dunno good or not but will update after my 1st session. my EDD is 21 oct but i may deliver anytime now

Try Mdm Rokiah, without package @$50 per session...
Package $420 :
@ massage + jamu + cummerbund (take back after 7 days) + 5 days for baby (massage,bath)

Pakej $370 :
@ massage + jamu + cummerbund (take back after 7 days)

Pakej $270 :
@ massage + jamu

Pakej $250 :
@ only massage

$18 @ cummerbund (tummy wrap)

LoVeS

hey, anyone hiring madam katijah now?
how much her charges now?

is she still as good??
:wong19:
i believe aunty katijah is 1 of the few malay massage ladies tat r pretty gd~ As for is she still as gd or nt, i believe it is really up to individual as everyone's expectations r diff~

LoVeS

hi
just wanna share,me just fnish seven days massage session with mdm khatijah...
Two thumbs up 4 her...very friendly and very experienced...
Ya she is really friendly~ So far most of the mummies i recommended to find aunty kahtijah which they r pleased wif her. But of coz it still varies to ppl coz everyone is nt having same expectation so no one in this world can please everyone ~:tlaugh:

LoVeS

For those who engaged Aunt Katijah, how long was her massage session?

I recently engaged Aunt Katijah for massage, I am quite comfortable with her, only thing I am upset about is the massage was less than an hour.
It abt an hr + or - ~ Actually the massage duration isnt tat important coz most important is the RESULT u get frm the massage :tlaugh:

adlinzul

Yo mummies, i m trying tis lady.. I booked her 2mths ago.. Haha alot advance just in case fully book. dont know good or not but will update after my 1st session. my EDD is 21 oct but i may deliver anytime now

Try Mdm Rokiah, without package @$50 per session...
Package $420 :
@ massage + jamu + cummerbund (take back after 7 days) + 5 days for baby (massage,bath)

Pakej $370 :
@ massage + jamu + cummerbund (take back after 7 days)

Pakej $270 :
@ massage + jamu

Pakej $250 :
@ only massage

$18 @ cummerbund (tummy wrap)

she good & great...took her too in feb 09, heees, now i'm missing her touch aready, heee

lavengal

Hi mummies,

Intending to engage Aunty Khatijah for her post natal massage. Any recent feedback on her service?? Understand that she has a lot of good reviews since '07, but the recent feedback seem a bit negative...so a bit confused now. Appreciate all replies! Thanks! =)

Stan

Hi mummies,

Intending to engage Aunty Khatijah for her post natal massage. Any recent feedback on her service?? Understand that she has a lot of good reviews since '07, but the recent feedback seem a bit negative...so a bit confused now. Appreciate all replies! Thanks! =)
just got fly kite by her!! she told me last week she is coming today this morning... then postpone till tomorrow cos she is doing west area today and i stay in the east??!!...
then now she just called me to says she cannot make it cos she injured her hand...duno real or not....:nah:

kohym

Alpha Male
My wife's EDD is between 25nov-5dec09 & so currently I am sourcing for a Jamu postnatal massage lady.

After browsing thru the posts, I consolidate the contact numbers below for all your easy reference (i have not used all, obviously, so pl do your own research and ask around).

• Sadiah - 97724579
  • Khatijah - 98001394
  • Romah - 90617331
  • Latifah - 90622189 , 82202351 (two numbers were mentioned, not sure which one)
  • Farah - 94479565
  • Maya - 91690543
  • Sheda - 94361463
  • Tutik - 96971378 (not found in the posts, given to me by friend)
Please note that some posts are old posts so the hp numbers may have already changed.

I have pre-booked Aunty Sadiah ($50 per session each 75mins) for my wife as recommended by pple who have used her. I will have to sms her once my wife delivers (1 wk later if natural, 3 wks later if c-sect).

Good luck!

Daphne Lim

hi mummies, anyone tried Origins Jamu Massage before? how's their service like? care to share?
Hi
Now Im deciding between Origins Jamu Massage and Babies Bellies Javanese
massage Babies Bellies Javanese Massage & Spa
The promotion for Babies Bellies is better and they got pre-natal too.
Both of their comm by customers is good.
So cannot decide.
I already post on the other forum to check but nobody get back to me.
See if anybody feedback you.

Regards
Daphne Lim