Any malay/muslim mummies ard???

diza

Early sept prolly...when will be ur nxt checkup with her..?
Sigh... My due date is after that... I doubt she will inform me coz recently one of my gfs went for her check-up and she didn't mention Abt moving to TMC... I really felt upset n cheated. Paid more than 1k on consultations and only to know she can't deliver me. I definitely not following her but now hubby wants me to consider following her... Now I donno who to blame.. KKH or her.. The least they can do is to inform patients that if we still wanna take her, she will only be here till Sept. kalau I tahu this will happen, I will take other gynae.. Now left 9 weeks, how to build rapport with the new gynae.. Might as well I don't take TPS from the start... Dugaan bulan Ramadhan.... T_T

tgk ah next appt apa dia cakap.. if my hubby insist to follow her, i will ask her bluntly.. i believe she also got to follow KKH SOP.. i guess she also mcm stuck in btw.. if she tells her patients and semua nak ikut dia, KKH will lose their patiets... ~_~"

Last edited:

diza

laydeesnap.. i juz called TMC to inquire abt charges.. apparerntly, not much difference compared to KKH TPS.. even the deposit payment for the booking the bed. The only downside for me is, I can't use my CSC card lah. Everytime I go must pay cash...

themissus

Salam everyone! Ramadan Kareem to all ye lovely mommies. Been awhile since I last logged in. I delivered on March 1st, and Alhamdulillah now baby & I are having so much fun together!

Is anyone interested in a bathtub? I'm giving away the one I got from Mount Alvernia, and never used it coz my parents had already bought me one. Self-collection at Choa Chu Kang. If interested, please pm me your no, so I can drop a text. I've posted this before, and one sis showed interest, but I didn't get a reply pm, so I assume she doesn't want anymore.

Selamat berpuasa!

Ain1707

Hi.. Anyone been for check up this ramadan?? I just came back from my 37 weeks check up and didnt seem to gain much weight. 100gm only! Hmm.. Baby was at 2.4kg at 34weeks.. Hopefully hes the one gaining the 100gm.. A bit worried :(

laydeesnap

Hi.. Anyone been for check up this ramadan?? I just came back from my 37 weeks check up and didnt seem to gain much weight. 100gm only! Hmm.. Baby was at 2.4kg at 34weeks.. Hopefully hes the one gaining the 100gm.. A bit worried :(
i went for my checkup end of last mth..seems that i didnt gain much weight either...dun worry ok..insyaallah tkde pape..bt did ur doc advice u on aniting?

Ain1707

No.. I did expect her to say something abt my weight but she didnt mention anything on it. :( but to be at 37 weeks and baby measuring ard 2.4-2.5kg is consider too small right? *sigh*

feera

Salam Princesses,
I dont of any good ones but my cousin just gave birth and her tukang urut is from sembawang. Nanti i get her details and pass u if u interested.

Salam Princesses,
I dont of any good ones but my cousin just gave birth and her tukang urut is from sembawang. Nanti i get her details and pass u if u interested.
Salam feera :)
How is her tukang urut? Good tk ? How much she charge per day for postnatal massage eh?
Thks for helping me out to get the details .. Appreciate :)

dFixa

Slm mummies, anyone knows a gd tukang urut around north area tk? Preferably YISHUN..
Thks in adv
Hi PRINCESSES,

My Malay massage lady can travel to your home. Currently I booked her for prenatal massage in the morning slot. She's a nice, soft spoken lady in her late 50's and have been doing traditional massage since 1986. So far I am satisfied with her. She lives in Ang Mo Kio but may travel to your home from another place to place. She is fasting but is still active and still accept new bookings. She did told me on Hari Raya also she do massaging. Its best if you call her instead of sms. Her name is Madam Maria and her contact no is 9362 2013. Hope it helps =).

Hi PRINCESSES,

My Malay massage lady can travel to your home. Currently I booked her for prenatal massage in the morning slot. She's a nice, soft spoken lady in her late 50's and have been doing traditional massage since 1986. So far I am satisfied with her. She lives in Ang Mo Kio but may travel to your home from another place to place. She is fasting but is still active and still accept new bookings. She did told me on Hari Raya also she do massaging. Its best if you call her instead of sms. Her name is Madam Maria and her contact no is 9362 2013. Hope it helps =).
Hi dfixa
How's her charge like per day? I nk for after bersalin nanti.. I used to have one tukang urut but I lost her contact :(
Does she provides the jamu, bengkung etc...?

zaclin29

Salam Ramadan Semua!

Alhamdullilah bulan mulia ni, I dapat puasa except for 3 Hari on my Gynae appt... Pasal Dia buat vaginal exam.. :(

It has been my dream to fast while preggy cos can fast one full month!! Hehe...

But this time impian Tak tercapai pasal I'm due real soon!! Like in few days time... But at least dapat raya ngan baby!! Hehe...

zaclin29

I actually lose 1kg in a wk for my last appt... But not complaining cos I hv gained 15kg so far!!

dFixa

Hi dfixa
How's her charge like per day? I nk for after bersalin nanti.. I used to have one tukang urut but I lost her contact :(
Does she provides the jamu, bengkung etc...?
Hi PRINCESSES,

She charge $60 for 1 hour massage including binding. Besides prenatal - she do postnatal, slimming, relaxing and etc for elderly and baby. For jamu, bengkung its best you enquire through the contact no given =)

Ain1707

Hi zaclin29,

So im not alone :) hubby was saying that i might be the one who lose weight but not the baby. Cos normally on the last few weeks on pregnancy, baby will actually gain 200gm per week :). Anyway, when is your due? And are u planning to go all natural? Hehe.. ;)

zaclin29

Hi Ain1707...

Yup, we are the one that's losing weight.. Baby will gain as normal.. They will take all the nutrients from our body.. So I keep telling baby to take as much as she wants now.. Haha.. My Gynae is very particular abt me gaining wt..

I'm due this Sunday, 12 Aug! Cross fingers I'll give birth on that day cos I really like the date.. Hehe.. Baby has been cooperating so far...
Yes, I'm going au natural :)

Since u are an aug mummy too, do u want to join our "aug mummy" secret group in FB? This week we have mummy giving birth every day! So exciting!

Ain1707

Hi zaclin29,

Thanks for the invitation. But believe it or not i do not have a facebook account :eek:
Anyway, since your due date is before me, please, please share me your story once u have given birth and keep posted! :D so far any progession??

Last edited:

zaclin29

Hi zaclin29,

Thanks for the invitation. But believe it or not i do not have a facebook account :eek:
Anyway, since your due date is before me, please, please share me your story once u have given birth and keep posted! :D so far any progession??
Alamak... The Aug thread now dah very dead cos of the migration to FB.. hehe..
Yup yup, I will share my birth story when the time comes...
Just went for my check up this morning.. still no progress... gynae said bb is very low and already engaged but cervix still very closed! Haiz.. Stubborn cervix lah...

Today my MIL passed me bunga kacik fatimah.. suruh i rendam and tengok bunga tu kembang ke tak.. kalau kembang means dah nak masa.... so we will see if it blooms the next 2 days... org kata makan steamboat boleh induce labour so i dah plan nak buka steamboat besok.. hehe...