Any malay/muslim mummies ard???

laydeesnap

assalamualaikum to all...
hv a great friday & may all of us be blessed with our lil ones..
im off for my 2nd appt & i hope to hear my precious lil heartbeat today...
insyaallah..

mosqeetoh

i ended up going to the babyfair on friday cuz I went to JL mega sale! like everyone said there was nothing much, most of the stalls selling the same stuff like mittens, washtowels, bibs etc and a couple of stalls selling cribs/pens, beddings, maternity bras, toiletries, toys etc.

Needed tommytippie milk bottles but cudnt see any, only avent ones.

Bought 3 sets of mittens ($1 each pair), caps (2 for $5) and overalls ($5 each) for my baby though, quite cheap i guess.

2012-02-19 18.53.50.jpg

Very tiring to walk!! Feeling absolutely like a heavy sack of potatoes nowadays. No wonder a lot of mummies start their shopping really early. Next weekend I hope to be done with baby toiletries, bottles and playpen inshaAllah! No more long shopping hours for me!

Fadeela

Good morning ladies,

So excited for mummies who is in their final trimester, I was reading thru the post most of you have shop for yr babies what abt yrself???? Its important too right. those breastfeeding bra, tummy binder, maternity pad, etc.... just reminding the mummies waiting for the BIG DAY. good luck and byk berdoa for a smooth delivery.

abt the first time mummy preparation for delivery, dont rush & panic to hospital at the slightest pain you will end up on the hospital bed for hours of labour. And I heard that the dilate of cervix from 1 - 5 cm will take very long.

laydeesnap

assalamualaikum..

Allah noes best...i suffered a 'missed miscarriage'
its was devastating..bt i noe He plans better tings for us..
thank you all for the nice concern & advices..
i shall visit again if im pregnant soon..hehe...

take care all & may all of us be blessed with great health & smooth pregnancy & deliveries..

Ummi

assalamualaikum..

take care all & may all of us be blessed with great health & smooth pregnancy & deliveries..
Waalaikumsalam dear,

I pray Allah will bless you patience and perseverance to overcome this ya. Allah knows best for everything. Redha ok? Insya Allah he has even BETTER plans store for you. Doa dan tawakal. *hugs*

You take care~

mosqeetoh

assalamualaikum..

dear laydeesnap, indeed Allah knows best and He's the best planner of all. I feel ur loss and devastation. Pls keep up the faith, the best is yet to come. We can only ask Him and He will grant what is best for us inshaAllah.

diza

assalamualaikum..

laydeesnap, I too suffered a failed pregnancy before. Last Nov, I missed my period for two weeks. Never happen to me before as my period is very regular. I didn't knew I was pregnant because I didn't wanna waste $$$ on HPTs and I didn't have any symptoms. I carried on my routine as normal. My hubby was the one who had all the symptoms like nausea, "morning sickness", lost of appetite and he even stopped smoking for a couple of weeks because he said the cigarette tasted weird. And suddenly, in week 6, I had my period. Went to GP and doc confirmed that there's some HCG in my blood. So she told me to go KK immediately and after another blood test, HCG went back to 0. Gynae at KK told me that I was lucky because I do not need any intervention. My body pushed the embryo out on its own.

I did some research and found out that if your body is not ready, it might automatically reject the embryo. That's why even before pregnant, we need to prepare our body by taking folic acid. Secondly, if our body notices that the embryo is not normal, our body will reject it too. So when it happened to me, I told myself that even if I were to carry the baby full term, it might not be a healthy baby. And alhamdulillah, I'm pregnant again. This time round, hubby didn't have any symptoms and I make sure that I don't carry heavy objects.

So dear, don't despair. He knows what's best for you and He has better plans for you. Just relax and try again next month. =D Insya-Allah, when the time is right, you will get pregnant again. *hugz*

assalamualaikum..

its was devastating..bt i know He plans better tings for us..

my prayers go to you, my dear. a loss is never easy, but take heart that Allah always have our best interests at heart. take care..

Sweetoothz

assalamualaikum..

Waalaikumsalam...

b strong babe. i know its not easy but like u said, Allah definitely has better plans for u n ur hubby. for now take things easy n u need to get well first before trying again ok. my prayers are w u.

take care.. xxx

laydeesnap

laydeesnap, I too suffered a failed pregnancy before. Last Nov, I missed my period for two weeks. Never happen to me before as my period is very regular. I didn't knew I was pregnant because I didn't wanna waste $$$ on HPTs and I didn't have any symptoms. I carried on my routine as normal. My hubby was the one who had all the symptoms like nausea, "morning sickness", lost of appetite and he even stopped smoking for a couple of weeks because he said the cigarette tasted weird. And suddenly, in week 6, I had my period. Went to GP and doc confirmed that there's some HCG in my blood. So she told me to go KK immediately and after another blood test, HCG went back to 0. Gynae at KK told me that I was lucky because I do not need any intervention. My body pushed the embryo out on its own.

I did some research and found out that if your body is not ready, it might automatically reject the embryo. That's why even before pregnant, we need to prepare our body by taking folic acid. Secondly, if our body notices that the embryo is not normal, our body will reject it too. So when it happened to me, I told myself that even if I were to carry the baby full term, it might not be a healthy baby. And alhamdulillah, I'm pregnant again. This time round, hubby didn't have any symptoms and I make sure that I don't carry heavy objects.

So dear, don't despair. He knows what's best for you and He has better plans for you. Just relax and try again next month. =D Insya-Allah, when the time is right, you will get pregnant again. *hugz*
Diza,
ur experience make me feel so alive & positive..insyaallah..kalo rezeki tu milik kita, it will be ours..
i'll be away for the evacuation tis thursday, & after dat, i will try to keep myself prepared.

Thanks so much for ur kind words...its very encouraging...<3

themissus

assalamualaikum..

Wa'alaikumsalam... Indeed Allah knows best, and we may not know the hikmah behind His decision immediately, but verily in due time we will, for He will never give us a hardship He knows we can't withstand. So have faith, dearie, and stay strong *hugs*

I myself had a miscarriage last March, when I was beginning the 2nd trimester. It took me awhile to come to terms and move on, but with the hubby's support, and by Allah's will, I learnt to be strong, and Alhamdulillah, exactly one year after my evacuation date will insyaAllah be my edd this year. For He knew better, that in the span of one year, so many things wld change; my fil passed on, my hubby had to take on a bigger responsibility for his family, and our financial situation improved Alhamdulillah. So take care, have faith, and be strong, sis :) Should u need a listening ear, I'm just a PM button away :)

assalamualaikum..

I've gone thru miscarriages before. Indeed, like the rest mentioned, Allah knows best. And as one wise person told me, Allah wants to give us pahala kesabaran. Insyaallah, when the time is right, you will be blessed with kids. Ameen.

Fadeela

assalamualaikum..

Waalaikumsalam Laydeesnap,

Sorry for you, there is better plans for you in future insyaallah.
Byk bersabar & dont be too depress on the loss ok. You will get
pregnant again soon insyallah.

Bayu

assalamualaikum..

Im so sorry for u Laydsneep ... like wat other mummies said... Tuhan have other plans for u.. jgn putus asa... i will pray for u to have a better life after this ok.. nie suma dugaan Tuhan... tabah hadapi suma nie ok..

mosqeetoh

Morning mummies, Jumma mubarak!

Hope all are doing well and things are going smoothly. 32 weeks now and baby is constantly moving so much, specially at night! I can feel his kicks and punches even at the top near my chest!!! must be in some superman position with heads down i guess lolz.

Next appt on 5th march, development scan. Praying hard everything will be alright. No point worrying unnecessarily I know, cuz everything is in Allah's hands at the end of the day.

Waddling badly nowadays lolz, are u mummies in last trimester having same problem? cousins call me penguin already urgghhhh!!

Is it still ok to have massage session at this stage?

Morning mummies, Jumma mubarak!

Hope all are doing well and things are going smoothly. 32 weeks now and baby is constantly moving so much, specially at night! I can feel his kicks and punches even at the top near my chest!!! must be in some superman position with heads down i guess lolz.

Next appt on 5th march, development scan. Praying hard everything will be alright. No point worrying unnecessarily I know, cuz everything is in Allah's hands at the end of the day.

Waddling badly nowadays lolz, are you mummies in last trimester having same problem? cousins call me penguin already urgghhhh!!

Is it still ok to have massage session at this stage?
what is a development scan? i'm 32 weeks too, and waddling like a duck!! everything is 3x more difficult now, from sleeping to walking to even eating. i just had very bad gastric few days ago. felt like my baby's legs were stuck up my stomach!

i don't know about massages dear. my mom and husband forbid me from doing any massages since i got pregnant. the funny thing is, my MIL yang asyik suruh i gi urut. haha! well if you have an experienced masseur, why not?