Any malay/muslim mummies ard???

themissus

Morning mummies, Jumma mubarak!

Hope all are doing well and things are going smoothly. 32 weeks now and baby is constantly moving so much, specially at night! I can feel his kicks and punches even at the top near my chest!!! must be in some superman position with heads down i guess lolz.

Next appt on 5th march, development scan. Praying hard everything will be alright. No point worrying unnecessarily I know, cuz everything is in Allah's hands at the end of the day.

Waddling badly nowadays lolz, are u mummies in last trimester having same problem? cousins call me penguin already urgghhhh!!

Is it still ok to have massage session at this stage?
Tell me about it! My hubby keeps giggling, saying I look cute. And yes, wondershine, everything's heavier & more difficult now! At my 35wk scan, doc said my baby's on the big side, & i can certainly feel the pressure on my pelvic and lower back now. Cant stand too long, cant sit too long, cant even lie down too long!

Mosqeetoh, since you're already at 8mths, it's best not to massage, since your baby's already in the head-down position. But if course if you're not intending to massage the tummy,& just your legs or hands or other aching parts, then it should be fine :)

mosqeetoh

at the time of the scan i'll be almost 34 weeks so i think the scan is just to check baby position and his general growth. tell me abt the gastric and bloating issues!! i thought I've learnt to manage these problems but apparently nowadays nothing works as predicted. whether i eat less/more/early/late/spicy/sweet it doesnt matter, the bloating, gastric and heartburns just appear as and when it feels like! i read somewhere bloating could possibly be a sign of preeclampsia, kinda worried abt my bp now! but inshaAllah, trying to limit my food and salt intake.

yupp, i normally dun massage the tummy just other aching body parts! I find the massage sessions extremely relaxing, specially since I'm the easily tensed type :D Yesterday my mom was admitted in hospital due to water in her lungs so there'll be much running around for me, plus Mil also started sibuk2 want to interfere in my preparation, feel so stressed! I hope she gets herself busy with her other kids and grandkids lolz!!

Bayu

im so excited for all of u.. me too now in 32 .. 21/3 baru nak gi scan and checkup.. my doc also said that baby quite big..tat was last week... my 7th mth baby is already 1.6.. i wonder how heavy he is now.. hehehe.. i think we can massage our other part of body except for tummy like wat themissus said.. heartburn now and my tummy always feel tight.. for me.. they asked me to eat smaller meals a lot of times.. tapi whenever im at home i can'resist my mil cook... nanti dah terlebih makan menyesal coz i feel very heavy like i can't do anything else... and i dislike nasi so i replace it with bread or mee.. i drag myself to work every morning.. luckily my baby boy now .. i think understands tat im having another one.. he doesn't show tantrums lately and understand when i said i can't carry him sometimes.

I hope all of us will have a safe and smooth delivery when the time comes. the only problem i have now is my pelvic area always feel pain.. i asked my fren.. she asked me not to walk so much coz it might be the cervix is opening and if we walk or work so hard the cervix can easily open for labour.. so scary..

themissus

im so excited for all of u.. me too now in 32 .. 21/3 baru nak gi scan and checkup.. my doc also said that baby quite big..tat was last week... my 7th mth baby is already 1.6.. i wonder how heavy he is now.. hehehe.. i think we can massage our other part of body except for tummy like wat themissus said.. heartburn now and my tummy always feel tight.. for me.. they asked me to eat smaller meals a lot of times.. tapi whenever im at home i can'resist my mil cook... nanti dah terlebih makan menyesal coz i feel very heavy like i can't do anything else... and i dislike nasi so i replace it with bread or mee.. i drag myself to work every morning.. luckily my baby boy now .. i think understands tat im having another one.. he doesn't show tantrums lately and understand when i said i can't carry him sometimes.

I hope all of us will have a safe and smooth delivery when the time comes. the only problem i have now is my pelvic area always feel pain.. i asked my fren.. she asked me not to walk so much coz it might be the cervix is opening and if we walk or work so hard the cervix can easily open for labour.. so scary..
I have the pelvic pains too, and doc said no more shopping for me! Thing is, it'll hurt even when I'm changing positions, eg standing up after getting out of the car. I read that it's also coz of the 'dropping' or 'lightening' effect, ie baby's moved downwards to get ready for delivery. That cervix opening bit sounds scary!!!

And yah, these days nothing helps with the heartburn and bloating. Small meals don't work anymore. At tomes I have to sleep sitting up coz it just hurts so bad. As much as I'm nervous about childbirth, I can't wait for all these pregnancy symptoms to end!

mosqeetoh

the pelvic pain will be part of our lives till we give birth la now!! Bayu dun worry i dun think the cervix is opening as u walk, our pelvic bones are just making some way to prepare for delivery! thank god another 2 mths or so to go only for us!

I've been walking a lot this past week, a lot of errands to run and at the end of the day I felt like i was walking terkangkang!!! but usually the next morning it feels better, after a good night's rest.

finally finished my shopping for the essentials phewwww! just left with bathtub, looking for a small one. i think the normal hdb shops also sell right? cant be bothered to buy a huge expensive one cuz i think i'll end up bathing baby in the sink once he's 7-8 mths hehehe

having toasts or biscuits first thing in the morning helps if u want to avoid heartburn. I tried a small sized carbo meal (rice/bread) at night the other day and i realised it gives me a comfy sleep at night! experiment la banyak2 sampai bersalin lolz

Sweetoothz

Salam Ladies,
i'm experiencing headaches more like compression headaches but only on my left side till my gigi also sakit. but i guess it's the nerve in my gums yang sakit n it's been gg on for like 4-5 days already. i cannot open my mouth big2 also. my right side is completely fine just the left side je. bila bgn nak g keje all ok but once da kat keje, da settle down all, buat keje sikit then the pain will come. it's so annoying knowing if go to the dr also they kasi panadol aja.

any of u ladies experience this? TIA

themissus

Salam Ladies,
i'm experiencing headaches more like compression headaches but only on my left side till my gigi also sakit. but i guess it's the nerve in my gums yang sakit n it's been gg on for like 4-5 days already. i cannot open my mouth big2 also. my right side is completely fine just the left side je. bila bgn nak g keje all ok but once da kat keje, da settle down all, buat keje sikit then the pain will come. it's so annoying knowing if go to the dr also they kasi panadol aja.

Sounds painful! I've never experienced that, just frequent headaches, but not till it affects my teeth. My doctor said headaches during pregnancy is a sign of lack of water, but I'm not sure if it applies to your situation. You should check with your doctor since it's going on for some time now. Hope you'll feel better soon.

themissus

Help!!!

I was craving for kacang pool, so I cooked some for breakfast today, and had a bowl. My friend later called to say that I shouldn't eat broad beans (flava beans), coz it's bad for the baby. Is this true? I googled it up, and there are so many differing views on this. Anyone knows if eating kacang pool would hurt my baby? I'm week 37 now, if that helps.

mosqeetoh

sweetoothz - yup i think u shld inform ur doc abt this headache, we never know what is the underlying problems! sounds like a very bad one since it's affecting ur gums as well.

themissus - i heard the same thing that broad beans are not advisable during pregnancy but dunno for what reason. But u've already consumed, just tawakalillah only. At wk 37 i'm sure those beans are not going to affect baby's health or growth inshaAllah.

Fadeela

Morning all Mummies,

Just checking, im now at 20 week i been having a slight pain on & off on the right side of my tummy. its not very pain but just like a poking sensation on & off which i cant ignore. Any of you experience before. this occur yesterday evening for ard 20 min & now already lasted for 10 mins.

mosqeetoh

Morning Fadeela,

never experienced this before but if the level of pain is getting worse over the time then better check with doc. when i had kidney stones, the pain was on left and lasted 20 mins. But dun worry for all u know it cld be all those stretching and cramping going on inside us :D

Fadeela

Morning Fadeela,

never experienced this before but if the level of pain is getting worse over the time then better check with doc. when i had kidney stones, the pain was on left and lasted 20 mins. But dun worry for all u know it cld be all those stretching and cramping going on inside us :D
Thats why im not sure if its because of the baby movement then im not that worried. But the problem is I cant remember the feeling of fetal movement i had during my first pregnancy hahahaha.... anyway my tummy is not showing much i wonder is it becos of me being over weight or my baby is not growing well. Sometime the tummy is very hard some time its soft . I wonder how my baby is inside... anyway have to stay calm till i have my detailed scanning in 2 week time.

Morning all Mummies,

Just checking, im now at 20 week i been having a slight pain on & off on the right side of my tummy. its not very pain but just like a poking sensation on & off which i cant ignore. Any of you experience before. this occur yesterday evening for around 20 min & now already lasted for 10 mins.
it could be your uterus stretching as the baby is growing. i had some aches and pains too in my 2nd tri and my gynae said its normal. just watch out for bleeding or any other abnormal symptoms like headaches/vomitting that occurs with pain. insya-allah all is going to be fine. :)

Bayu

Salam Ladies,

Same here with me... i just feel tat maybe baby dun like aircon.. but my lady boss said it cud be baby is pressing our nerves till kita dapat migraine.. im havng it now too.. normally wen i dun have enuf sleep ... wat i wud do is to go out of the building sekejap.. den masuk balik.. or i just drink hot milo... but i haven't get any gynae adv tho...

Fadeela

Hello All,

I nak share my experience with you all, i notice for this pregnancy I nie mmg always get irritated by husband deed, looks, at time i just tell him to shut up dont talk to me.... (luckily my hubby understands my mood well). I even get irritated & find it difficult to sleep when he move to change position on the bed while sleeping. And i always very rude to him when he made the slightest move on bed b4 i fall a sleep. but insya allah i got to know that i tak berdosa pasal at time i cant control my emotions lah during pregnancy. Anyone have the same hatred experience. But my feelings for my hubby takla ke tahap teruk cuma menyampah aje kadang2

Sweetoothz

Hello All,

I nak share my experience with you all, i notice for this pregnancy I nie mmg always get irritated by husband deed, looks, at time i just tell him to shut up dont talk to me.... (luckily my hubby understands my mood well). I even get irritated & find it difficult to sleep when he move to change position on the bed while sleeping. And i always very rude to him when he made the slightest move on bed b4 i fall a sleep. but insya allah i got to know that i tak berdosa pasal at time i cant control my emotions lah during pregnancy. Anyone have the same hatred experience. But my feelings for my hubby takla ke tahap teruk cuma menyampah aje kadang2
hahaha.. well dear, u r not alone.. i also same. kadang2 i find my husband punya lah irritatingggg Ya Allah!! when that moment comes, suara dia pun i find irritating. hahahha. and he asik nak menang aja.. so what i do is, i keep quiet n let him win lah. give in aja if not cerita tak habis n nnt i sakit hati sendiri. so diam lagi baik. hehehhe.. well then InsyaAllah my bb ni seorang yang penyabar.. Amin! hehehhe

diza

Hello All,

For me, I think I irritate my husband a lot! But he's been such a wonderful husband. He will prepare the meals for me, do laundry and even fold the clothes. I'm just too exhausted to do work after 3pm. And that's the time when my MS will start. But one thing I can't stand is when he smokes around me or when he sprays his perfume. All perfumes smell weird to me even though I used to love the smell of his perfume.

Fadeela

Hi Diza & Sweethotz,

Luckily Im not alone, kadang2 kesian i tgk i marah2 dia but he just laugh it off. But tak tau lah how to make the feelings go away a times. My mum said this time round mayb my baby will look more like him. hopefully cause my daughter looks like my carbon copy, kalau this one looks like him then its fair

Sweetoothz

Hi Diza & Sweethotz,

Luckily Im not alone, kadang2 kesian i tgk i marah2 dia but he just laugh it off. But tak tau lah how to make the feelings go away a times. My mum said this time round mayb my baby will look more like him. hopefully cause my daughter looks like my carbon copy, kalau this one looks like him then its fair
hahahha.. guess what eh.. my hubs sampaikan take my hand n hit himself on his head cz he say he wants me to hate him so bb nnt ikot muka dia!! hahahaha...