Any malay/muslim mummies ard???

mosqeetoh

morning ladies, hmmmmmmmm this love-hate relationship with husband during pregnancy memang familiar to me as well lolz

initially started off with can't stand being near him, his smell, his breath, the way he shaved, his words... everything i hated! his off days sure we quarrel but of course he has to give in all the time hehhehe. Now not so bad, not because i made any efforts but because he knows better not to tick me off!!

I wonder what causes all this eh? Dun tell me it's hormones again! Nowadays i'm really beginning to miss my pre-pregnancy life, i miss being normal, even to the extent feeling depressed abt myself! Can't wait to give birth already! :D

I have appt tdy with my gynea and a scan this afternoon, worried abt my bp, if shoot higher than usual sure kena tahan one! I'm 34 wks tmrw, hopefully the baby position, amniotic fluid level and whatever whatever yg impt at this stage is all in the correct order!

I do get upset wif my hubby too tapi i think not too bad. But i realise that im very teary nowadays. Sikit sikit nak sensitive. Sometimes when i think back mcm kelakar gitu, bende yg tak perlu sensitive pon i can get upset. My mum also said that did pregnancy im not as stubborn as my previous. My previous pregnancy i was so stubborn that even my mum cldnt stand me.lol!

But i wil usually ask my hubby, parents n parents-in-law for forgiveness esp towards the end of pregnancy. N i wil ask them to pray for my safe delivery. Sometimes during this period of time, hormones changing n all, we dun realise that we hurt their feelings

Sweetoothz

I do get upset wif my hubby too tapi i think not too bad. But i realise that im very teary nowadays. Sikit sikit nak sensitive. Sometimes when i think back mcm kelakar gitu, bende yg tak perlu sensitive pon i can get upset. My mum also said that did pregnancy im not as stubborn as my previous. My previous pregnancy i was so stubborn that even my mum cldnt stand me.lol!

But i wil usually ask my hubby, parents n parents-in-law for forgiveness esp towards the end of pregnancy. N i wil ask them to pray for my safe delivery. Sometimes during this period of time, hormones changing n all, we dun realise that we hurt their feelings
yup i have to agree w u on the seeking forgiveness part. cz my aunt pernah ckp the one important person yang kita nak kena minta maaf is our dear husband. takot dia kecik hati or what n if he stills like bear grudges nnt susah nak give birth.. dunno how true it is lah but she likes to ceritakan kesah lama2 yang happen kat kampung n it's like a pengajaran for me what to take note of. precautions is better than cure.. hehehe.

izanyzam

Salamz ladies...!!! First time posting in this thread..!! How are u all feeling?? Please allow me to introduce myself..

I am a full-time working mum with a 27month old and a 10month boy...Now 31weeks pregnant with my baby girl..Last checkup at 29 weeks,my baby already weighed 1.6kg..Looks like i'm gonna be expecting another big baby..Delivered my 1st son via emergency c-sect at 39weeks weighing 3.84kg and delivered my 2nd son via scheduled c-sect at 38weeks weighing 4.03kg..But syukur Alhamdulilah..As long as my babies are healthy..I dont mind how big they are..:001_302:

Anyways looking forward to "meeting" all you ladies from here..In the meantime..Take good care of yourselves dearies..!!

mosqeetoh

wsalam izanyzam, alhamdulillah ur baby is growing well! good to have an experienced mom like urself here lolz. U must have ur hands full with ur 2 elder kids, how are u coping with work and all? hope u get enough rest!

sweetoothz and ramblingmummy - must minta maaf eh?! now that u gals mention, i think i've been very blunt to a lot of ppl during this pregnancy lolz. I used to be very quiet and dunno how to say no type of person. But i noticed past few mths i've been very straight forward and refused to be bullied into agreeing to something against my wishes. In a way i feel bad but I also feel that this new-found sensitivity has made me a better judge of ppl's sincerity. wonder if i'll go back to my meek self after delivery!! :D

just an update - saw my gynea yesterday, alhamdulillah all is well with baby and fluid level as well as my BP. What a relief! NExt check-up in 3 weeks' time at week 37! Getting nearer and I'm getting very very anxious!!!

Now that baby is heads down, I'm feeling very uncomfortable all the time specially at the upper tummy! feel like so senak! heartburn is my best friend nowadays. Oh well, all for the sake of having precious little ones! :D

Hope the rest of u ladies are doing well too.

izanyzam

wsalam izanyzam, alhamdulillah ur baby is growing well! good to have an experienced mom like urself here lolz. U must have ur hands full with ur 2 elder kids, how are u coping with work and all? hope u get enough rest!

Salamz sis..Alhamdulilah yes my baby is healthy..And yup i really have my hands full with my 2 active noisy attention-demanding boys..!! I'm still amazed at how our mums zaman2 dulu manage to take care of so many kids all on their own..!!!

And just like you if there's one pregnancy symptom i hate the most,its HEARTBURN..!!! And the senak part tu jgn cakap..Makin teruk aft every meal..No matter how much or how little i eat..!!

And i have so much stuff to do..Sejak ngandung my No.2,i stayed with my in-laws..But now since i da ngandung my no.3..I'm shifting back to my own home arnd mid April..Doa2 agar my girl jgn kluar dulu sblum i pindah..!! Heehee..

Well i'm here to share my advice and experiences if you ladies esp first-time mummies need any..Feel free to ask yah..!!!

Bayu

W'salam izanyzam.. Ur baby all seems to be healthy. I wish my baby will be big oso this time.

For my first baby im super sensitive... and very fierce.. but to hate my hubby not for both pregnancy.. I heard abt this also but i actually hated my 1step daughter this time.. but for a while only like 1mth plus.. i scolded her once and after tat i never talk to her at all.. every solat i will pray tat tis hatred will go away coz she is always manja with me.. Alhamdulillah it ended.. and thanks to my hubby.. he help me a lot also... i feel relieved after tat... but after tat incident im more relax.. and more penyabar like how sweetoothz.. hopefully baby will be penyabar oso. heheh

Salamz ladies...!!! First time posting in this thread..!! How are u all feeling?? Please allow me to introduce myself..

I am a full-time working mum with a 27month old and a 10month boy...Now 31weeks pregnant with my baby girl..Last checkup at 29 weeks,my baby already weighed 1.6kg..Looks like i'm gonna be expecting another big baby..Delivered my 1st son via emergency c-sect at 39weeks weighing 3.84kg and delivered my 2nd son via scheduled c-sect at 38weeks weighing 4.03kg..But syukur Alhamdulilah..As long as my babies are healthy..I dont mind how big they are..:001_302:

Anyways looking forward to "meeting" all you ladies from here..In the meantime..Take good care of yourselves dearies..!!
during my last checkup at 31wks, my baby is 2.1kg. at 28weeks he was 1.5kg. is that considered big?

Hi.. i nak enquiry...
E.g kalau we 0p f0r private under KKH kan.. iS there any caSh dep0Sit inv0lved?? Even th0ugh mediSave kita m0re than en0ugh? What i meant waS can we utilized 0ur mediSave w/0 f0rking 0ut $..? PlS adviSed? Sebab im checking 0ut f0r a fren... im n0t Sure either Sebab im alS0 a 1St tyme mum..

Sweetoothz

Hi.. i nak enquiry...
E.g kalau we 0p f0r private under KKH kan.. iS there any caSh dep0Sit inv0lved?? Even th0ugh mediSave kita m0re than en0ugh? What i meant waS can we utilized 0ur mediSave w/0 f0rking 0ut $..? PlS adviSed? Sebab im checking 0ut f0r a fren... im n0t Sure either Sebab im alS0 a 1St tyme mum..
hi, for all i know, u will need to put a deposit cz eventho medisave kita cukup to pay for everything, we can only deduct a certain amt from it then the rest need to pay cash.. correct me if im wrong..=))

Hi.. i nak enquiry...
yes, deposit is needed. i just paid for mine during my last check-up. the amt depends on what class ward you're taking & your gynae fees. for eg, i'm seeing my gynae at kkh private suite so i can only opt for premier delivery service. that means from the time i masuk delivery suite my gynae will attend to me, no medical doctors or student doctors. deposit for premier service is $2.2k for A1 ward, $1.5k for B1 ward. any remaining amount will be returned via cheque after delivery once they finalize your bill.

the other type is service is classic delivery service, also under private scheme. in classic delivery service, when you check in at delivery suite the midwives and medical doctors will attend to you. once you betul2 dah nak deliver then your gynae will be paged. i'm not sure about the deposit amount for that service.

class b2 wards and below tak payah deposit, but that means any doctor will deliver you, not necessarily your gynae.

hope that helps. :)

Bayu

Hi izanyzam,

im going for a scheduled c-sect dis april and im wondering about using the abdominal belt after the op.. some say u need to use it right after the c-sect.. some say the 2nd day... now im not sure when to use it? Isit gonna be painful at the wound area.. and when do we normally start to get the massage or urut.. did u makan jamu and all tat traditional stuff..?

lateehs84

salam ladies..

im not preg yet but trying.. nak tanya.. did any of u engage traditional urut lady? for before & aft preg? how much and what does she do?

ps. im not muslim

mosqeetoh

yes, deposit is needed. i just paid for mine during my last check-up. the amt depends on what class ward you're taking & your gynae fees. for eg, i'm seeing my gynae at kkh private suite so i can only opt for premier delivery service. that means from the time i masuk delivery suite my gynae will attend to me, no medical doctors or student doctors. deposit for premier service is $2.2k for A1 ward, $1.5k for B1 ward. any remaining amount will be returned via cheque after delivery once they finalize your bill.

the other type is service is classic delivery service, also under private scheme. in classic delivery service, when you check in at delivery suite the midwives and medical doctors will attend to you. once you betul2 dah nak deliver then your gynae will be paged. i'm not sure about the deposit amount for that service.

class b2 wards and below tak payah deposit, but that means any doctor will deliver you, not necessarily your gynae.

hope that helps. :)
I wonder how much deposit is needed for the classic service? I was thinking of classic but now that u mention cash deposit, must prepare cash pulak!! sure my hubby headache heheh

mosqeetoh

salam ladies..

im not preg yet but trying.. nak tanya.. did any of u engage traditional urut lady? for before & aft preg? how much and what does she do?

ps. im not muslim
Hi lateehs, urut lady mainly for post-delivery. Massage with oil to get rid of wind in the body and help tighten the tummy up with the wrap and jamus. Before pregnancy i guess its just normal massage.
nowadays the range is between 60-80, depending on the individual urut ladies.

zaclin29

salam ladies..

ps. im not muslim

Hi lateehs84, I did went for trad urut before I conceived... It is called "sangkak" where the urut lady will massage yr tummy and reposition ur womb to the right "location"... some of us may have low womb so we need to push it up .. if the womb is too low, it's more difficult to conceive.. The payment is ikhlas and normally i pay abt $30 for 1hr of massage.... Pls PM me if u want contact....

lateehs84

~mosqeetoh - i remember seeing a documentary on suria or TV1 whr the urut lady will use kain to balut the perut during pregnancy.. im actually just planning way way ahead.. belum lagi ngandung pun.. juz wanna keep an eye out so i dun kalang kabut later. pregger brain & all..

~zaclin29 - i will contact u nxt mth.. ovulating on tues so gonna try 1st.. will noe by apr.. kalau tak jadi then i PM you.. :)