Any malay/muslim mummies ard???

mosqeetoh

morning diza, welcome to the final lap and those headaches are indicators that u shld indulge in sweet desserts!! lolz.

i think baby clothes and blankets sounds alright to me. afterall ur gonna have them washed before using for ur baby. as long the stuff is clean and no visible stains I wudnt mind!

btw i just washed my baby stuff yesterday!! there's like a whole lot of baby laundry in my home suddenly! clothes, blankets, napkins, towels, washclothes, booties and mittens :D i think my neighbours had no idea i'm pregnant and now they will know!!!

went for my appt yesterday, alhamdulillah everything looks fine other than the bp which is still slightly on the high side! gynea said baby is not that big, abt 2.8kg only. wonder how much more he will grow though cuz my first son was 3.2kg at birth. next appt in a week's time!

I enquired abt the charges and packages as well. I finally booked classic package at kk, settled for B1 ward. i was contemplating subsidised B2+ to cut cost but the difference between B1 (private) and B2+ is just abt $400 plus so might as well go for the classic package so that at least birth and stitching done by dr suzannah and not student docs or MO! cant afford anything more, I'm not working!!!!

mosqeetoh

Hey mummies,

I haven't been logging in for quite some time. Feeling so tired nowadays. At 33weeks. I'll be taking my maternity leave from 36 weeks onwards. My boss allows me to break my leave so bila kira-kira, worth it to take maternity leave earlier. Thereafter, I'll be taking no-leave till the end of the year.

I'm so tired nowadays and falling sick. I think it's coz I can't sleep at night. Having loose bowels too, frequent trips to the toilets...
loose bowels sound better than constipation to me right now!! i've been passing blood in my stools, it's so nauseating! stopped all iron supplements now. I wonder why some mummies get constipated and others get loose bowels, hormones are such haywires!

U can take something for ur general health though, u sound very lethargic. maybe some tonics to help u with the energy boost and general well-being so that u dun fall sick so often. take care ramblingmummy!

Sweetoothz

loose bowels sound better than constipation to me right now!! i've been passing blood in my stools, it's so nauseating! stopped all iron supplements now. I wonder why some mummies get constipated and others get loose bowels, hormones are such haywires!

U can take something for ur general health though, u sound very lethargic. maybe some tonics to help u with the energy boost and general well-being so that u dun fall sick so often. take care ramblingmummy!
Looks like im not the only one having a massive constipation! mcm mana nye meneran also ya Allah punya lah susah. sorry for the TMI. i think its bcz kita tak minum bnyak air tak? i am so gg to try to drink plain water n loads of them from now on n i mean it after an episode in the toilet just now.

for swollen feet lak, from what i read, u nak kena drink alot of water to flush off the water retention bt my colleague minum air mcm unta kat padang pasir when she was preggers pun tetap her feet was swollen. ppl like me pulak jgn ckp air masak, any type of fluids also i tak minum sgt bt Alhamdullilah my kaki tak bengkak. n its defo not genetic cz i remembered my mom nye kaki while preggers w my youngest sister bengkak also.

take care, all of u ladies.

zaclin29

Looks like im not the only one having a massive constipation! mcm mana nye meneran also ya Allah punya lah susah. sorry for the TMI. i think its bcz kita tak minum bnyak air tak? i am so gg to try to drink plain water n loads of them from now on n i mean it after an episode in the toilet just now.

for swollen feet lak, from what i read, u nak kena drink alot of water to flush off the water retention bt my colleague minum air mcm unta kat padang pasir when she was preggers pun tetap her feet was swollen. ppl like me pulak jgn ckp air masak, any type of fluids also i tak minum sgt bt Alhamdullilah my kaki tak bengkak. n its defo not genetic cz i remembered my mom nye kaki while preggers w my youngest sister bengkak also.

take care, all of u ladies.
Salam Sweetoothz, to ease constipation I drink prune juice.. the kind u can get from NTUC..
I will drink half a glass in the morning and confirm go toilet in 1-2hrs...
So u might wanna try that too... :)

Bayu

Mosqeetoh- my EDD is 6th April. Im waiting to pop already! :)
Wishing u a safe delivery!
Have a safe delivery mszila.. dun worry so much ok.. :tbounce:everything will be alrite.. doa banyak2..

I'm reaching the end of my first tri and alhamdulillah, seems like my MS is going away slowly.... And my appetite seems to be back! But now, I have a new companion... sakit kepala.. It's bearable but kinda irritating. And once I felt super weak as if I can juz pass out anytime. After drinking sweet drinks, I felt sooo much better. Can't wait for next appt end of next mth..

Anyway, I want to hear some feedback frm all of u. A Chinese friend of mine wants to give some baby pdts like baby cots and cloth diapers... Some of these are brand new items, gifts frm her friends. Since she has two of those items, she's giving it to me. Some are used items. If you're in my situation, would you receive used items like clothes or blankets frm a non-Muslim friend?
For me.. i dun mind at all.. as wa mosqeetoh mentioned.. u will washed it anyway.. my husband said.. orang kalau nak kasi barang baby just amik jer.. so whoever kasi... i will say thank u.. hahhahah.. bila tak pakai i will keep and if saper2 nak i will just give it away.. so tak membazir..

ive already scheduled my c-section on 18th april.. 4th april i dah start my maternity leave...i can't wait to see my lil prince.. now memang constipation... sakit perut tapi yg kluar sikit... I will buy prune juice or the prunes yg dalam packet tu to ease my sakit perut.. baby head now dah kat bawah.. kejap2 nak terkencing.. i can't wait to go for my long maternity leave... penat keja.. i cannot walk too far nowadays.. haiz... hope all the mummies take care of urself and have a safe delivery too..

sazalifira

Assalamualaikum, hi to all.. Just wanted to check if anybody knows tukang urut who uses herbs together Wif e bengkung?

I see that most of u are due in April.. Wishing u luck!:)

Rosha

Assalamualaikum sazalifira,saya cik ROSHA,i,m doing a massage service frm house to house.Ya...my service ade herbs n bengkung included.Session will take 2hrs. If u interested msg me or call my mobile at(93766413)ROSHA THKS.....

Fadeela

Hi All,

Mosqeetoh & Bayu.... you journey is going to end soon, next chapter is coming. Wishing you mummies due in april all the best hopefully yr delivery will go smoothly

Diza - lucky you, ppl got give things to you for FREE.... i punya all newborn item borrowed to a fren abt a year ago end up difficulty in getting back the items.... end of story beli lagi lah

Anyway, i drink watermelon juice (self blended, do not juice it) it help to ease yr bowel. By the way, im going in my 24 weeks but I dont look pregnant at all my tummy tak nampak langsung. i wonder how thick is my womb wall.

nyati22

Hi ladies! I'm a first time mom and in my 36weeks now and my EDD is on 27 April. Baby is now weighing 2.6kg and I've been feeling cramps every now and then..
Gynae told me to get my hospital bag prepared and I followed the list from TMC religiously cuma yang button front night gown susah nak carik sae.. Pasar malam pun tak nampak2!
Anyone can advise me if this is necessary??

isyantasya

Salam ladies..
I m a first time mum here and my edd will be in July.. Now am at my 24 weeks already insya Allah . Just wanna ask if any mummies here experience short of breath and super tiredness? I had trouble sleeping at night coz of the short of breath problem and can only get a few hours of sleep. Any tips to share? Syukran!

~Khalijah~

zaclin29

Hi ladies...

I have 3 boxes of NAN Maternal Milk powder to giveaway for free.
Anyone wants to sample the milk? :)

***sorry all boxes gone!***

Last edited:

mosqeetoh

Hi ladies! I'm a first time mom and in my 36weeks now and my EDD is on 27 April. Baby is now weighing 2.6kg and I've been feeling cramps every now and then..
Gynae told me to get my hospital bag prepared and I followed the list from TMC religiously cuma yang button front night gown susah nak carik sae.. Pasar malam pun tak nampak2!
Anyone can advise me if this is necessary??
Hi nyati, i make do with button front blouses cuz the gowns are not that common. if ur comfortable with skirts/sarongs and blouses then i dun think the gowns are a must. I normally prefer the stretchable, comfy skirts and blouses. plus with a skirt u dun even have to make sure front buttons, just lift blouse to breastfeed! :D

mosqeetoh

Salam ladies..
I m a first time mum here and my edd will be in July.. Now am at my 24 weeks already insya Allah . Just wanna ask if any mummies here experience short of breath and super tiredness? I had trouble sleeping at night coz of the short of breath problem and can only get a few hours of sleep. Any tips to share? Syukran!

~Khalijah~
Wsalam Khalijah, breathlessness and tiredness is very common. Dun worry too much. I'm anaemic, so it's worse for me. Have ur gynea checked u for anaemia?

As for sleeping, try having more pillows. the best is to try all the various positions to see which makes u more comfortable!

Pregnancy as it progresses do give us mummies all sort of discomfort! No choice but to adjust accordingly, though sometimes we just have to bear with the pains for some time! My baby's head is engaged, and my bladder is killing me but there's absolutely nothing I can do! I feel like passing urine and burning sensation whenever I'm standing so I have to sit or lie down most of the time :(

nyati22

Thanks mosqeetoh for the advice!
Btw, any mommies here heard of the akar Fatimah? My mom just soaked it in water yesterday then ask me to selawat and drink it daily.. But she seems unsure! Hehehee.. Anyone got any advice??

zaclin29

Btw, any mommies here heard of the akar Fatimah? My mom just soaked it in water yesterday then ask me to selawat and drink it daily.. But she seems unsure! Hehehee.. Anyone got any advice??
Hi nyati22,
Yes I have heard of Akar Fatimah.. but I thought that u are supposed to soak it in water and wait till the akar "blooms" then selawat and drink the water (only after it has open up).. but cant remember if thats the way... :p
Will need to check with my sister/aunty....

Sweetoothz

Hi nyati22,
I also just heard of this from my fren n he say need to soak the akar n when the akar blooms means u da nak bersalin. Cz he himself experience it like that. Then the water amek sikit to let his wife drink to smooth the delivery.
I also want to try bt where to get this akar? Any idea? TIA

nyati22

Hi nyati22,
Yes I have heard of Akar Fatimah.. but I thought that u are supposed to soak it in water and wait till the akar "blooms" then selawat and drink the water (only after it has open up).. but cant remember if thats the way... :p
Will need to check with my sister/aunty....
Hi Zaclin29, the akar has bloomed but do I start drinking now or wait till the day I'm gonna give birth? Do update once u check with ur sister/aunty yeah! Hehehe.. Thanks!