Any mommy had booked this confinement meals before?

candy_ian

I used them when I delivered my son. Mon-fri lunch n dinner for 28 days. Serving was more than enough for me n the soup was good but I'm not a fan of fish n pig kidney n liver so I got so sick of eating them that I stopped midway. But I would say the service n taste was pretty gd just that I myself was getting bored of it.

iliana

Thank you Candy!
I was so bored with my CL's cookings when I delivered my first baby. So this time I've decided no CL and booking confinement meals. Usually I'm okay with fish and pig livers and stuff. So I think your comment is quite positive. :)

Happy New Year~
Iliana

fern

i have this for 28 days - after 2 weeks, it gets boring but i am ok to eat "repeating" food so I continued. The portion is large enough for me to share with hubby :p

autumn82

I had it for 2 weeks after I kicked my CL back to kampong. The portions are big, food is fine. But I get bored with it after 2 weeks. It's me. I don't like ginger and stuffs. :p

iliana

Thanks to all of you!
I think I'll do it, since you didn't critique too much, hee~
I'll book the single meal for 28 days. :)

jacole

My friend said after the while, everything looks same and tasted the same. So half way she got her mother to cook for her, since they know roughly what are the dishes.