Any mummies feeding colostrum powder?

Astar

As above? Any mummies feeding darlings with colostrum in bid to improve babies' immunity?

My boy is almost 6 months, and I thought of feeding him this to prevent him from falling sick too often - infant care baby have a higher tendency of falling sick.

Any better brands out there I can buy? I only know of child's life from GNC... exp too!!

thepinkdot

As above? Any mummies feeding darlings with colostrum in bid to improve babies' immunity?

My boy is almost 6 months, and I thought of feeding him this to prevent him from falling sick too often - infant care baby have a higher tendency of falling sick.

Any better brands out there I can buy? I only know of child's life from GNC... exp too!!
erm.. don't know if 6 months is too young for colostrum.. but you have to be constant in giving (i wasn't so no effect).. the GNC one is actually not bad.. with 20% it shld be much more affordable.

stonston

I started giving my boy ChildLife's colostrum when he was around 18mths old (going to CCC & just nice my BM supply ended).

I bought from www.iherb.com. They have very good rates for intl shipping direct to SG & after factoring in shipping costs & exchange rate, it's around 60-70% off GNC Singapore's price. Use YAF688 for US$5 off your first purchase.

Now that my boy is older, I buy other brands from iHerb as it's cheaper. We used to go through 2-3 bottles of ChildLife colostrum per month.