Any mummies have the dilemma of work?

nrl

I am a mummy to be... I requested for a change in my work arrangements. Any mummies have the same dilemma that you need to choose work or baby?
:(
Of coz im choosing my baby,... I'm willing to do anything.... But, at the same time I'm also worried in regards to my job should I wanna continue again working as per normal, how will the company reacts..

Qookie

After the birth of my baby, i requested for my full time job to be changed to part time status. However, all of my benefits will be revoked and i will not be regarded as a 'real' staff of the company anymore.

So i gave my job up and now i'm a SAHM.

peggy241113

hi nrl,

i have the same dilema as you.. but unfortunately I do not have the luxury to choose to be a "stay-at-home-mom" as with the baby on the way, every single thing is $$ for us. for my line of job (admin) to go for part-time is tough as we are constantly in need. so i am still thinking if i should just stop working for a while to really focus on my baby and then go back once my baby turn 1. at the mean time, save as much as possible.

have requested to transfer away from my "hectic" workload... but no takers yet :(