Any mummies staying in the North?

xiiaocher

I live jus in front of the stadium, near cwp too:)
We can meet up n chat on wkdays before I start work on last wk of oct.
My mum is helping to take care of bb so I'm quite free haa, like gg to spa, facial, window shop at orchard(last time is real shopping now window shop for myself, but will not hesitate to spend $ on bb stuffs lol)

Hi nice to know you

tanfamily

there is one more young family here in the north, woodlands people. i have a 7mths old daughter and she has a blog by her dad:

Daddy-is-a-Nurse

and now on organic baby food

Glad to know all of you

bunnybaby

Hi mummies, i am a north-lander too. Looking forward to know more mummies around the area. :) My boy is 2.5 months now.

Eloise Chen

Hi mummies, I am stay at woodlands ring road. Looking forward to know more mummies around the area. My daughter is 9months now.

MummyRave

Hi! I'm staying in yishun. Chong pang area. It's boring staying at home! My boy is now 7 weeks old. Hope to get to know more mummies. And am 18 this year.

xiiaocher

Xiaocher; sorry bz last wk due to aless down with broncoitis:) she got well over the wkend.. Now gotta find playgroup for Adriana before I head back to work..

Well at least u guys got your homes settled , just got to wait... We've yet to settle ours.. So still shuffling btwn my parents(Amk) and his(qtn)...since I think they increased the cutoff max pay bracket, might b hunting for one soon:)

okay..sure dear..