any mummies thinking of getting their placenta processed into capsule for consumption

Amulet

Re: any mummies thinking of getting their placenta processed into capsule for consump

Mummies who are interested pls see the below link for details...

Mommy's Cozy Haven |
Hey! how much do they charge huh?

coz im plannin to dry it myself, thn pass to my friend's dad to grind it into powder for me as he is wrkin in those kind of TCM factory ma..

if the price is good enough, i might consider letting ppl process it for me instead..

naze

Re: any mummies thinking of getting their placenta processed into capsule for consump

I intend to consume my own placenta but where can I buy the capsule ? Anyone can share ?

Porukadotzu

i read some mummies will packet the placenta into the freezer and when wanna eat, cut a portion and bbq it.
waw the way you describe it so scarry haha.....

i think eating own placenta same like Cannibalism? coz placenta also came frm the same egg like baby do but the 2 split to different function. And Placenta also called human organ.

Aft I delivered my DD, the nurse did ask if I want to keep the placenta.
I asked her why would I want to.
she told me quite a no of Mummies will want to keep them, so they can either bury it or eat it.

(=.=)

seriously, I don't dare...

Waylander

Alpha Male

Hi, I'm a writer looking for some comments from mums or mums-to-be, who have kept their placentas, either as souveniers of childbirth, or to be consumed because of some perceived benefits. I would like to hear from you.

Please follow-up with me on tanyihui@sph.com.sg.

Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon!