Any mummies try Medela Breast pump before??

Amulet

im using Medela mini electric.. got it for free..

so tempted looking at PIS.. but so expensive.. n the pump seems quite bulky to me..

lydiatay81

i'm using the medela swing single pump. So far so good. Average pumping per day is 3-4 times. Wonder how much milk does the mummies pump each time?

coffee

I just bought my PIS a few weeks ago to replace my Avent UNO. It is :red:... Both pumps cost me a bomb. :we2Randy-git:

Last edited:

baby2008

hihi..
any 1 using PIS n it's noisy??
mine is kina like noisy but beter then medela dual ele(i m selling away the motor any1 wants?$80)..
plz share shall i send it to service???it's veri far from my plc le..siean..

baby2008

hey coffee,
haa..at first wen i switch from mini dual ele i find it quite but aft a few use..it become noisy le!!!cant tk it man..my son sometime will kana shock by the noise..but my hb is too tired so cant hear a tink...hee..

coffee

hey coffee,
haa..at first wen i switch from mini dual ele i find it quite but aft a few use..it become noisy le!!!cant tk it man..my son sometime will kana shock by the noise..but my hb is too tired so cant hear a tink...hee..
I was using Avent Uno before, so the noise coming from the PIS is quite shocking. Serve as a alarm clock for hubby coz he is snoring away while I oredi up and preparing to pump. Haha..

But my baby is sleeping like rock until I switch the PIS off. The room becomes so quiet that he wakes up. :tlaugh:

baby2008

I was using Avent Uno before, so the noise coming from the PIS is quite shocking. Serve as a alarm clock for hubby coz he is snoring away while I oredi up and preparing to pump. Haha..

But my baby is sleeping like rock until I switch the PIS off. The room becomes so quiet that he wakes up. :tlaugh:
haha...
i m sick of the noise le..
everytime wen wana pump must look at my son see if he is half awake or what if not wen he kana shock he will start carying witht he eyes close..n if wanna comfort him down have to wake up the whole family..cz he will cry like mad stil witht he eyes close!!!:wong1:

coffee

haha...
i m sick of the noise le..
everytime wen wana pump must look at my son see if he is half awake or what if not wen he kana shock he will start carying witht he eyes close..n if wanna comfort him down have to wake up the whole family..cz he will cry like mad stil witht he eyes close!!!:wong1:
Hey, I tried to turn on the PIS by starting with the lowest suction power and very slowly increase it. This way, the noise level will not be too sudden for your bb to accept.

I always use the max suction power coz anything less than that, seems no suction at all. :(

baby2008

Hey, I tried to turn on the PIS by starting with the lowest suction power and very slowly increase it. This way, the noise level will not be too sudden for your bb to accept.

I always use the max suction power coz anything less than that, seems no suction at all. :(

noe what?..my PIS cant switch off de le..u noe the yellow switch?if i turn to off it still go suction wan le..:err:..i dono y..so i will switch on/off from the direct power lo...i dono y my PIS like that de..hmm..i onli use like no.2 onli..if not i find lir my nipple geting long n longer..n will be painful too..for mini ele i use full suction..n the motor noise is like@$%#%...ai..$600++ still like that..wonder if they have a pump that have no noise wan..hee..

coffee

noe what?..my PIS cant switch off de le..u noe the yellow switch?if i turn to off it still go suction wan le..:err:..i dono y..so i will switch on/off from the direct power lo...i dono y my PIS like that de..hmm..i onli use like no.2 onli..if not i find lir my nipple geting long n longer..n will be painful too..for mini ele i use full suction..n the motor noise is like@$%#%...ai..$600++ still like that..wonder if they have a pump that have no noise wan..hee..
Huh? Can't switch off? Maybe u should bring it to Toh Guan for inspection or repair?

:O I neo why your nipple gets longer and longer coz of your breast shield. The PIS comes with standard breast shield size which is medium size. I go and bought a small size breast shield coz my nipple also gets longer n longer. The shield is too big for us.

The first few years at KKH or at paragon do sells small size breast shield.

Heehee... got got.. manual pump no noise but pump like %^$&#%^ :tlaugh:

baby2008

Huh? Can't switch off? Maybe u should bring it to Toh Guan for inspection or repair?

:O I neo why your nipple gets longer and longer coz of your breast shield. The PIS comes with standard breast shield size which is medium size. I go and bought a small size breast shield coz my nipple also gets longer n longer. The shield is too big for us.

The first few years at KKH or at paragon do sells small size breast shield.

Heehee... got got.. manual pump no noise but pump like %^$&#%^ :tlaugh:
huh?realli..cz of the breast shield?
how to know what size i fit?cant ask me go there open up n let them measure rite:shyxxx:...lol..i dono le..i tho it's normal for your nipple to bcum longer n ugly then before..noe what..there was one times my mil saw me bf n say..wow y ur nipple like that?-_-"" i dono how to reply..so peisei man!!my aunty is on total bf n no pumping hor..n her nipples also veri long..aiyaya..will it b alrite aft we stop bf?

PS:manual pump?lol..wen i just start bf..n u noe..not much milk rite..then have to wakeup every 2hr to pump..then 1 times can onli pump 1 side then another side leak heart pain..what i did was ask my hubby pump another side with another pump..lol..we end up fighting cz he pump n the milk keep leaking cz never latch properly..n the CL tho i going crazy cz keep pumpin every2hr..haa..come to tink abt it now..it's funny..n hell yeah it's @#$@#$%$ tired!!!

coffee

huh?realli..cz of the breast shield?
how to know what size i fit?cant ask me go there open up n let them measure rite:shyxxx:...lol..i dono le..i tho it's normal for your nipple to bcum longer n ugly then before..noe what..there was one times my mil saw me bf n say..wow y ur nipple like that?-_-"" i dono how to reply..so peisei man!!my aunty is on total bf n no pumping hor..n her nipples also veri long..aiyaya..will it b alrite aft we stop bf?

PS:manual pump?lol..wen i just start bf..n u noe..not much milk rite..then have to wakeup every 2hr to pump..then 1 times can onli pump 1 side then another side leak heart pain..what i did was ask my hubby pump another side with another pump..lol..we end up fighting cz he pump n the milk keep leaking cz never latch properly..n the CL tho i going crazy cz keep pumpin every2hr..haa..come to tink abt it now..it's funny..n hell yeah it's @#$@#$%$ tired!!!
For me, when I use the standard breast shield that comes when you purchase the pump set, my nipple get longer and then my areola gets suck into the funnel and can see my whole areola moving and then pain pain and not much milk. So, I read the instruction book and figure out I should get a smaller breast shield. Anyway, after standard size, the next smallest size is small size, so lucky it is ok for me else dun neo where to find even smaller shield. Does your areola gets suck out as well? If it does, then the breast shield is too big for you.

My nipple is very short to begin with lor. didn't neo that my nipple is short until I started bfing and the lactaction nurse told me it is quite short but lucky my bb still can suckle on it. Now, come to think about it, nipple seems to have grow a bit longer but hor, it is slanted to one side leh coz of the pumping lor. Dun neo why when i pump, nipple tend to goes side way even though I position the shield properly, now got slanted nipples. Look kind of funny. Heehee... Not sure our nipples will goes back to normal or not leh. But since DH not complaining, so I never mind also lah. :shyxxx:

Haha.. Wow... u bery hardworking. Me pump once every 3 hours.. and man, tired is the word man. I feel so fed-up of pumping after one mth that I throw the $%^$^E pump on the floor. Pump for one mth still not much milk. So frustrated. Then I latch instead loh and took frengnuuk, after 2 weeks, end up with oversupply. So have to pump before latching else flow too fast. end up double job lah. Also fed-up. Hahahaha...

Now bb is 8 mths. Still pumping and latching. Man... dun neo when can retired.

baby2008

For me, when I use the standard breast shield that comes when you purchase the pump set, my nipple get longer and then my areola gets suck into the funnel and can see my whole areola moving and then pain pain and not much milk. So, I read the instruction book and figure out I should get a smaller breast shield. Anyway, after standard size, the next smallest size is small size, so lucky it is ok for me else dun neo where to find even smaller shield. Does your areola gets suck out as well? If it does, then the breast shield is too big for you.

My nipple is very short to begin with lor. didn't neo that my nipple is short until I started bfing and the lactaction nurse told me it is quite short but lucky my bb still can suckle on it. Now, come to think about it, nipple seems to have grow a bit longer but hor, it is slanted to one side leh coz of the pumping lor. Dun neo why when i pump, nipple tend to goes side way even though I position the shield properly, now got slanted nipples. Look kind of funny. Heehee... Not sure our nipples will goes back to normal or not leh. But since DH not complaining, so I never mind also lah. :shyxxx:

Haha.. Wow... u bery hardworking. Me pump once every 3 hours.. and man, tired is the word man. I feel so fed-up of pumping after one mth that I throw the $%^$^E pump on the floor. Pump for one mth still not much milk. So frustrated. Then I latch instead loh and took frengnuuk, after 2 weeks, end up with oversupply. So have to pump before latching else flow too fast. end up double job lah. Also fed-up. Hahahaha...

Now bb is 8 mths. Still pumping and latching. Man... dun neo when can retired.
yaya..the whole nipple went into it..
i tho it's normal?i dont feel pain just can feel that my milk rushing out..sometimes if the milk flow too fast can feel like the tip of the nipples bursting..-_-"..as for side way..yap me too abit le..i dono y..as for my nipple short or long i dono cz wen the nurse place the bb down then he just grap n never let go..cz he have waited for more then 5hr for his 1st feed..whahaha...then i got two stone on my chest cant sleep at all n my doc ask me not to pump so i use HAND!!!!$#@#$@$!!!!n end up i wanna cry cz too painfull liao..n all the milk wasted lo..then dono y went reach home no more swallon breast le..then i use hand squeeze lo...wen my hand tired ask my hubby hand help lo..those r the worst nitemare man!!!then i start to pump aft 1week..:wong14:manual pump...then aft 4 week den i go get a ele pump...i reli feel like givin up..lucky my hubby stand by me..sometimes he will ask y my nipple so diff i will say it's for your son!!lol..ur bb big le..mine still 3 mth old..going to get his injection this tue..ai..so i keep drinking tonic to prevent him from falling ill...so your bb aft the 3rd mth injection got fever like that?i m veri kancheong wan..if he sick or what i tink i will go :wong7:....

coffee

yaya..the whole nipple went into it..
i tho it's normal?i dont feel pain just can feel that my milk rushing out..sometimes if the milk flow too fast can feel like the tip of the nipples bursting..-_-"..as for side way..yap me too abit le..i dono y..as for my nipple short or long i dono cz wen the nurse place the bb down then he just grap n never let go..cz he have waited for more then 5hr for his 1st feed..whahaha...then i got two stone on my chest cant sleep at all n my doc ask me not to pump so i use HAND!!!!$#@#$@$!!!!n end up i wanna cry cz too painfull liao..n all the milk wasted lo..then dono y went reach home no more swallon breast le..then i use hand squeeze lo...wen my hand tired ask my hubby hand help lo..those r the worst nitemare man!!!then i start to pump aft 1week..:wong14:manual pump...then aft 4 week den i go get a ele pump...i reli feel like givin up..lucky my hubby stand by me..sometimes he will ask y my nipple so diff i will say it's for your son!!lol..ur bb big le..mine still 3 mth old..going to get his injection this tue..ai..so i keep drinking tonic to prevent him from falling ill...so your bb aft the 3rd mth injection got fever like that?i m veri kancheong wan..if he sick or what i tink i will go :wong7:....
:O

Hmm.. I am not expect either so I also cannot say if it is normal or not wor. Wow.. milk rushing out, your flow must be super forceful wor. Or maybe you might want to go get a small size breastshield to try? But cost abt $20plus, so might be a waste if it is not due to the breastshield. See if you willing to risk $20+. :eek:

If breasts feel like stone means engorgement liao. Your doctor must have no knowlege on Bfing coz engorge must pump else milk supply will decrease badly wor. I started pumping on my 3rd day coz also become stone. Pain sia... mu hubby helps to message my breast coz milk kena stuck. Pump and pump also no much milk. Super depressed rite?

I started with an electric pump but the valva spoiled after 2 weeks and suction affected and I didn't realise it for another 2 weeks. Got so depressed coz wondering what happen, milk output went down.

:O 3 mths only. Still a long way to go. VEry tough period for you. Everyday hoping my bb quickly grow bigger. Now much better except need to cope with a hyper curious bb who want to look see everything and not very interested in drinking his milk now. Very hard to nurse.

My bb so far never had fever after his injection except after his rotavirus, he developed vomiting symptoms. Keep vomiting for a day or 2, no appetite to drink his milk. Lucky only need to take 2 times. The 2nd time not so serious.

Yea.. If bb sick, will be super kan cheong. I think I also will :wong7: if my bb sick. So far, he haven't been sick yet. TOUCH WOOD sia.

But my PD says if most bb who choose to take 5in1 jab very seldom fever, only those that choose 6in1 jab that fever. So, you dun worry too much. Stand by some those fever patch and take his temperature every 3-4 hours.

baby2008

:O

Hmm.. I am not expect either so I also cannot say if it is normal or not wor. Wow.. milk rushing out, your flow must be super forceful wor. Or maybe you might want to go get a small size breastshield to try? But cost abt $20plus, so might be a waste if it is not due to the breastshield. See if you willing to risk $20+. :eek:

If breasts feel like stone means engorgement liao. Your doctor must have no knowlege on Bfing coz engorge must pump else milk supply will decrease badly wor. I started pumping on my 3rd day coz also become stone. Pain sia... mu hubby helps to message my breast coz milk kena stuck. Pump and pump also no much milk. Super depressed rite?

I started with an electric pump but the valva spoiled after 2 weeks and suction affected and I didn't realise it for another 2 weeks. Got so depressed coz wondering what happen, milk output went down.

:O 3 mths only. Still a long way to go. VEry tough period for you. Everyday hoping my bb quickly grow bigger. Now much better except need to cope with a hyper curious bb who want to look see everything and not very interested in drinking his milk now. Very hard to nurse.

My bb so far never had fever after his injection except after his rotavirus, he developed vomiting symptoms. Keep vomiting for a day or 2, no appetite to drink his milk. Lucky only need to take 2 times. The 2nd time not so serious.

Yea.. If bb sick, will be super kan cheong. I think I also will :wong7: if my bb sick. So far, he haven't been sick yet. TOUCH WOOD sia.

But my PD says if most bb who choose to take 5in1 jab very seldom fever, only those that choose 6in1 jab that fever. So, you dun worry too much. Stand by some those fever patch and take his temperature every 3-4 hours.
ai..i just type a compo n i n being sign out...arr...
have to retype again..:wong17:
well..the shield cost $25 le..if 2 $50..i tink i wil pass..not relli worth it lo..
evertime wen my milk let down that time i can see it is flowing like a river so i will feel that kinna feeling wen i pump it out lo..

as for engorgement..my doc ask me not to pump cz he scare i cant tk it cz i m a 1st time mum..so as me use hand lo..cant mk it man..wen i go home i super depress man..my MIL n CL keep asking me to use formula cz thay say my breastmilk too thin bb not enough to drink that's y bb keep crying..n got a few times my hubby bcz of me crying fight with his mum..n she can say "i ask ard n ppl say that formula is better that breastmilk cz that have more nutrians..she always never eat wer got nutrians give bb?" is not i never eat i got no wei ko ma..i got drink alot of milk lo..hm..veri siean man..

ad what i always does is ask my hubby suckle cz bb keep ZZzzZZZ aft suckle for awhile n leave me with the two stones..veri jia lad also..bo bian..need to meet target so have to ask hubby for help as never use pump at that time..lol..:wong4:

well as for my bb he now cry alot le..this pass few days he keep crying before he sleep le..llike mad bb liao..hmm..wonder will i go bald looking aft him..i still have a long long way to go man..reali scare of injection so wen i bring him go injection i will cry 1st then him..*sob*.i nearly cry that time..i tink this time round i will lo...i will be takin ghte 5 in 1 de..

PS:just wanna ask will u feel jelouse wen ur MIL carry ur bb?
well i start to have this dislike wen i came home aft birth cz the CL keep giving my MIl to carry my bb to sleep at nigh even wen he is not crying..n wen i wanna carry she will ask me go rest or she will be carrying him..so i set a rule that dont carry bb wen he not crying n no ones listens..i so @#$#$ off..then aft the CL left i wont let my MIL carry n she will make a big fuss n scold my hubby n indirectly me..n some time wen bb cry she will say come come i carry i carry..i veri expert in this wan..give me the bb,,i was like common..we r the parents let us do it..cz my hubby was carrying the bb at tht time..n wen bb sleep in her arms she will say.."he know me..he like me..he feel love wen he with me..u see..you guy dono how to hoax him..he like me.."..super siean man..:wong14:..n wen ask her not to let my bb watch tv she say we r stupit..n ask her not to play with bb at night she say y u all got so many rules wan..ai..veri siean..now i relli from dislike to hate..do u tink i m over reacting?i feel tht i m veri bad at time but i still wanna stand firm..omg..what should i do?do u have tis feeling?:wong10:

coffee

have to retype again..:wong17:
well..the shield cost $25 le..if 2 $50..i tink i wil pass..not relli worth it lo..
evertime wen my milk let down that time i can see it is flowing like a river so i will feel that kinna feeling wen i pump it out lo..

as for engorgement..my doc ask me not to pump cz he scare i cant tk it cz i m a 1st time mum..so as me use hand lo..cant mk it man..wen i go home i super depress man..my MIL n CL keep asking me to use formula cz thay say my breastmilk too thin bb not enough to drink that's y bb keep crying..n got a few times my hubby bcz of me crying fight with his mum..n she can say "i ask ard n ppl say that formula is better that breastmilk cz that have more nutrians..she always never eat wer got nutrians give bb?" is not i never eat i got no wei ko ma..i got drink alot of milk lo..hm..veri siean man..

ad what i always does is ask my hubby suckle cz bb keep ZZzzZZZ aft suckle for awhile n leave me with the two stones..veri jia lad also..bo bian..need to meet target so have to ask hubby for help as never use pump at that time..lol..:wong4:

well as for my bb he now cry alot le..this pass few days he keep crying before he sleep le..llike mad bb liao..hmm..wonder will i go bald looking aft him..i still have a long long way to go man..reali scare of injection so wen i bring him go injection i will cry 1st then him..*sob*.i nearly cry that time..i tink this time round i will lo...i will be takin ghte 5 in 1 de..

PS:just wanna ask will u feel jelouse wen ur MIL carry ur bb?
well i start to have this dislike wen i came home aft birth cz the CL keep giving my MIl to carry my bb to sleep at nigh even wen he is not crying..n wen i wanna carry she will ask me go rest or she will be carrying him..so i set a rule that dont carry bb wen he not crying n no ones listens..i so @#$#$ off..then aft the CL left i wont let my MIL carry n she will make a big fuss n scold my hubby n indirectly me..n some time wen bb cry she will say come come i carry i carry..i veri expert in this wan..give me the bb,,i was like common..we r the parents let us do it..cz my hubby was carrying the bb at tht time..n wen bb sleep in her arms she will say.."he know me..he like me..he feel love wen he with me..u see..you guy dono how to hoax him..he like me.."..super siean man..:wong14:..n wen ask her not to let my bb watch tv she say we r stupit..n ask her not to play with bb at night she say y u all got so many rules wan..ai..veri siean..now i relli from dislike to hate..do u tink i m over reacting?i feel tht i m veri bad at time but i still wanna stand firm..omg..what should i do?do u have tis feeling?:wong10:
So good, my DH won't suck for me leh. :shyxxx:

Same lor... My mil keeps asking me to give FM coz says my breastmilk not nutrious, FM better. I want to tell her if I eat well, then breastmilk nutrieious lah, coz if never cook tonic for me, how can I eat well leh. But I never say coz I dun want her to cook and cook on purpose like I force her to and later complain to others I am a very demanding and fussy dil. I dun want to own her anything lah. Anyway, breastmilk got more than 200+ vitamins and FM only 30+...

Now, me working, so my mil looking after bb with the help of a maid. I initially have the same feeling as you during my maternity leave, but when i started working and my maid came, I become very uneasy when my maid is the one handling my bb. very angry coz my mil refuses to hand over the housework and cooking to the maid, and instead mil do houseworka nd cooking and maid look after bb. But I didn;t hire maid to look after bb wor. SO, whenever I came home after work, I got this very pek chep feeling when I saw maid looking after bb coz few times catch maid handle baby very rough.

Now better, maid now doing hosuework and cooking after a hard time of adjustment. But I hates it when mil bring bb go out marketing or shopping when I am working coz then I know mil will allow all sort of strangers to touch and carry bb. I feel bb is my private property loh. How can anyhow let strangers touch bb? I feel very unhappy but I cannot like shout or scold my mil coz DH dun like it. So, I keep quiet loh.

Sigh...bbut at least now better than maid look after bb all the time coz got one time bb keeps loking out for maid and smile happily at maid. I feel like :wong14:

Hey, why all mil the same. I also ask mil not to let bb watch TV but everyday, I catch mil carrying bb on her lap and sitting in front of the TV together. Keep telling her not to do that she just move from the nearest sofa she is sitting to another further sofa but still watching TV. So fed-up leh.

coffee

:wong10:
Does your bb cry for a long time? Like an hour or 2?

My bb also like to cry a lot before he goes into a long sleep. For first 2 mths, he cried if he cried if he realise we stopped carrying him. So, for first 2 mths, we have no sleep at all. Have to carry him while he sleeps and when he is awake, have to still carry him coz he also cry.

Now he can sleep on his own but he will cry and cry before he sleep like he is very pek chep, cannot fall asleep but tired that kind. When he is like 3 mths, he will cry for a good 30 mins or more, now he is like cry a bit, and will stops crying when we pat him to sleep, then cry again coz we stopped patting him. We need to pat him till he is really in deep sleep else he will cry.

The first 4-5 mths very tough. But after that, it will be easy except if he fall sick. My bb haven't sick before but my fren's bb sick for 6 days and she had no sleep for 6 days. Very tough man. I hop my bb never sick at all. :embarrassed:

baby2008

So good, my DH won't suck for me leh. :shyxxx:

Same lor... My mil keeps asking me to give FM coz says my breastmilk not nutrious, FM better. I want to tell her if I eat well, then breastmilk nutrieious lah, coz if never cook tonic for me, how can I eat well leh. But I never say coz I dun want her to cook and cook on purpose like I force her to and later complain to others I am a very demanding and fussy dil. I dun want to own her anything lah. Anyway, breastmilk got more than 200+ vitamins and FM only 30+...

Now, me working, so my mil looking after bb with the help of a maid. I initially have the same feeling as you during my maternity leave, but when i started working and my maid came, I become very uneasy when my maid is the one handling my bb. very angry coz my mil refuses to hand over the housework and cooking to the maid, and instead mil do houseworka nd cooking and maid look after bb. But I didn;t hire maid to look after bb wor. SO, whenever I came home after work, I got this very pek chep feeling when I saw maid looking after bb coz few times catch maid handle baby very rough.

Now better, maid now doing hosuework and cooking after a hard time of adjustment. But I hates it when mil bring bb go out marketing or shopping when I am working coz then I know mil will allow all sort of strangers to touch and carry bb. I feel bb is my private property loh. How can anyhow let strangers touch bb? I feel very unhappy but I cannot like shout or scold my mil coz DH dun like it. So, I keep quiet loh.

Sigh...bbut at least now better than maid look after bb all the time coz got one time bb keeps loking out for maid and smile happily at maid. I feel like :wong14:

Hey, why all mil the same. I also ask mil not to let bb watch TV but everyday, I catch mil carrying bb on her lap and sitting in front of the TV together. Keep telling her not to do that she just move from the nearest sofa she is sitting to another further sofa but still watching TV. So fed-up leh.

lol..
i also feel like baby is MINE!!
so bad..but i wont let my maid touch my bb also..cz she veri jia lad wan..wen 1st came she forgot to off the GAS!!not once or twice..but alot of time..n then cook soup got tissue inside:wong7:...n best is say alr still not much changes..then wen i ask my hubby have a good talk with her she ok abit..then got 1 time..my clothes kana bird shit she just keep the cloth as normal..wen i wana wear then i notice..i go crazy n every1 say i m making a big fuss..hey..that time my bb not out yet hor..lucky not his mitten kana..if not..i dono what will i say to her..:wong10:..now atleast she better le..cz i too bz with bb to be bother abt her liao..

as for letting other ppl touch..um..usually i will let other ppl carry him le..he is ok with it..but i dont like ppl to treat MY bb as Their own..u noe..like as if they give birth to him???that time i confiment even worst..my bb in the aftnoon never sleep then i wan carry the BL say no need she ask me go sleep then she carry my bb watch tv...for the whole month like that...n everynight MIl carry him to sleep..i heartpain like HELL man..so i always wait for him to nurse..wen he cry for milk i will be like:wong29:....u noe..over the moon lo..but aft he ZZzzZZZ..that's it the CL will tk him away...n i feel like a damn cow that time..ai...i tink i wont get a CL liao..i will ask my mum look aft for me..at least i can say it out..if MIL must ren wan..some times i just ask my hubby talk to his mother abt the rules n stuff..in the end..he kana wack n scold then MIL not hapy lo..swear the whole house down..HEEE...he is my shield..wahaha..cz sometimes i tell him i will kana depression if he dont help me talk it out...

actualli my MIL treat me veri gd de B4 my bb is BORN..aft that hor..like 360change..veri domanating over my bb de..like keep wanna carry n keep doing tnk i ask her not to..wen bb cry she just carry him n mk him sleep..n guess what..he shit the whole diaper lo..n never wanna let go until i say check the diaper..or wen i change his diaper half way bb cry she grap onli!!wow cao..i m transparent de le..den she keep hao liao the bb to her relative saying that the bb look like father..n her gens veri gd..what abt me??hello!??!i m the MOTHER..he got my gens too..best part my MIL n BIL treat my bb like pet like that keep wanna carry n pat n kiss..n if never give them carry BIL wil $#@#$@$# n MIL will go sieao..i feel veri angry wen they do this..i feel like..hey,i m the mother y cant i have it my way?if u like bb so much go give birth to 1 n play all u wan..lucky i have a loving hubby that will be my wonder shield..he will talk n kana the bullets from me..hee...then once a while he bad mood that i will be :wong15:...

today my hubby ask MIl not to give bb c tv..again..n no use..arr..sometimes i just wanna grap the bb back n go into my room..
btw..at least u work..but sometimes u noe bonding veri important de..that's y i give up my job...ai..y not sometimes u sit down n talk to ur hubby abt it?it works for me..u can try..eventho they(MIL) might not wanna listen i still wanna say..if not i will carry bb in the room wen she come back..so she cant see bb..hee..evil me..:wong3: