Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

maine78

Hi everyone, thanks alot. I'm very happy tat i'm pregnant coz the past year's ttc was really hard work as my hubby's job is a rotary shift job and there were so many times he's on nite shift when i'm in my fertile period. Nothing's more impt than having my 2nd child now.

nirmiti27

Dear maine78 & joashmummy,
you must be enjoying ur BFP now...which gynae are u going now

me still on 7dpo...so 7 more days to go

Hi everyone, thanks alot. I'm very happy that i'm pregnant coz the past year's trying to concieve was really hard work as my hubby's job is a rotary shift job and there were so many times he's on nite shift when i'm in my fertile period. Nothing's more impt than having my 2nd child now.
i also facing same situation... my hubby working on 2nd shift and reach home past midnight while i already sleep.... now trying to get 2nd one very chalengging and some more i have no confidence to get conceive fast if i remember my age now already 36. :embarrassed:

anyway, congratz for your pregnancy.

maine78

i also facing same situation... my hubby working on 2nd shift and reach home past midnight while i already sleep.... now trying to get 2nd one very chalengging and some more i have no confidence to get conceive fast if i remember my age now already 36. :embarrassed:

Hi District98,

I can understand how you feel. My hubby works a rotary 3 shift job and his off days will never falls on a same day. And for him to take leave is almost like mission impossible. The past year of trying to conceive was truly not easy. There were months whereby we missed so much chances to ML coz he's either working or simply i'm too tired to wake up when he's back from work.

We tried the following for the 1st time in May and i got pregnant:
1) We ML every 2-3 days after my menses ended for the next 2weeks (my hubby spoke to his officer personally that he's trying for 2nd child and request to do morning shift for 1week and i take leave for the 2nd week)
2) My hubby took tongka ali pills for 2weeks while ttc
3) I took folic acid for 2weeks while ttc.

Hope this will helps :)

cutiebb

District98, night time not free, try day time...haaa...as long as try will have a chance...haa...i noe how stressful it is to get strike...its really really not an easy job....

joashmummy

Dear maine78 & joashmummy,
you must be enjoying your BFP now...which gynae are you going now

me still on 7dpo...so 7 more days to go
Hi Nirmiti ... ur turn will come soon. I am seeing Prof Biswas from NUH and I have found out to have a condition known as APS and likely the reason why my 1st one died. So I am on daily dosage of aspirin and a jab of clexane. I am keeping myself positive for this pregnancy....

How's everyone hope to see and hear more good news..

nirmiti27

Hi Nirmiti ... your turn will come soon. I am seeing Prof Biswas from NUH and I have found out to have a condition known as APS and likely the reason why my 1st one died. So I am on daily dosage of aspirin and a jab of clexane. I am keeping myself positive for this pregnancy....

How's everyone hope to see and hear more good news..
I am still 4 days away..today i m 11dpo...and i really hope this is my month...i want BFPPPP so badly..and i know u can understand that too.

I am happy that Prof. Biswas has found what is cause for ur loss..and have taken measures to stop it...I will pray that u will have healthy & happy fullterm Pregnancy & Baby.

My DH dosent wann discuss abt Gynae at all..says will discuss once u are pregnant...and i am ok with it...but will really keep Prof. in my list.

take care and lot of rest!

TANZHENZHI

Hi All Mummies, i'm still active. Now waiting for good news to arrive. Congrats to mummy Joash & Maine. Good Luck to All Mummies who're trying for bunny babies. Jia You. :Dancing_tongue:

joashmummy

I am still 4 days away..today i m 11dpo...and i really hope this is my month...i want BFPPPP so badly..and i know you can understand that too.

I am happy that Prof. Biswas has found what is cause for your loss..and have taken measures to stop it...I will pray that you will have healthy & happy fullterm Pregnancy & Baby.

My dear husband dosent wann discuss about Gynae at all..says will discuss once you are pregnant...and i am ok with it...but will really keep Prof. in my list.

take care and lot of rest!
Thxs will keep u in my prayer daily .... hoping with u for a BFP this month ... waiting for ya good news ya ...

joashmummy

Hi All Mummies, i'm still active. Now waiting for good news to arrive. Congrats to mummy Joash & Maine. Good Luck to All Mummies who're trying for bunny babies. Jia You. :Dancing_tongue:
haha I can't even smell the bunny head cos my bb will be a tigar tail .....

muffinger

yep yep, am trying too .. in these few mths of cycle, i observe not much of a cervix mucus .. hence i started Ovulation test kt but each time the single line appear ..i feel so sad .
in the past my menes are veri regular ..only started last mth then it was delayed by a wk ..then came my menes .. haiz ..

feeling veri :(

Mummy to Baby V

yep yep, am trying too .. in these few mths of cycle, i observe not much of a cervix mucus .. hence i started Ovulation test kt but each time the single line appear ..i feel so sad .
in the past my menes are veri regular ..only started last month then it was delayed by a wk ..then came my menes .. sigh ..

feeling veri :(
My menses are still MIA... Day-weaned my boy but sometimes he wakes up in between naps to suckle. Night-weaning is still very tough. Think he's teething again so keeps clingy on to breastfeeding during sleep. Good luck, everyone! :)

july-winter

Hi District98,

We tried the following for the 1st time in May and i got pregnant:
1) We ML every 2-3 days after my menses ended for the next 2weeks (my hubby spoke to his officer personally that he's trying for 2nd child and request to do morning shift for 1week and i take leave for the 2nd week)
2) My hubby took tongka ali pills for 2weeks while trying to concieve
3) I took folic acid for 2weeks while trying to concieve.

Hope this will helps :)
are your methods able to work for the conceiving esp the part abt the tongka ali pills?

Have been trying to conceive for the few years already but to no avail. My menses cycle ranges from 28 to 45 days per cycle n per year i usually miss two cycles. Now i trying to get my husband to resume exercising plus i also started exercising last year. Still no news.

july-winter

what is the best time to conceive a baby after my mense? first day or last day(mense ending)?

Yet to see any gynae. a bit anxious as i dun want to be so old when hv my #3 (husband's #2)

cutiebb

morning ladies...i didnt try hard this month, on/off will BD...so leave it to God's hand...will try harder in aug onwards...

TANZHENZHI

Updates to Mummies here, just came my menses last week, so have to try again next week. :) All Mummies, dun give up, keep moving... :Dancing_wub:Good luck to all. hahaha

TANZHENZHI

what is the best time to conceive a baby after my mense? first day or last day(mense ending)?

Yet to see any gynae. a bit anxious as i dont want to be so old when have my #3 (husband's #2)
I heard from my friend you have to calculate from your 1st day of menses and when you end around 10th or 11th day you can try. It works for her so now i try her method see if it works haha.. Good Luck to you. :001_302: