Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

cutiebb

Hello, im new here and would like to get to know more mummies....anyone going to try for 2011 baby? we can be friends to share the journey together.

Phoebii Cheng

Hi cutiebb....welcome to this forum :tlaugh:
Yup I am also trying for bb next yr....is this your trying for 1st child?

nirmiti27

Hi all,
Started ttc for #2...hope imp days are nearby.

lost #1 due to aspiration after 18 days after birth(premature @ 30th week ..due to PROM..waterbag burst)

Mummy to Baby V

Hi all,
Started trying to concieve for #2...hope imp days are nearby.

lost #1 due to aspiration after 18 days after birth(premature @ 30th week ..due to PROM..waterbag burst)
My heart goes out to you, believe that baby is happy in heaven.

I am also planning for #2. #1 is 14 months old and i need to wean him off the breasts in 2-3 months, cos menses still MIA, not sure if ovulating. #1 was made 4 months after marriage without much planning. Hope to work hard on #2 from Sep onwards. Shall be blogging about the journey too. Good luck, Mummies! :)

nirmiti27

cutiebb & mommy to baby very,
Pain have get little numb ..but the emptiness inside myself kills me to have a my baby back who would have been 9th months @26th april(7months as per Due Date)...but i also know he is happy and safe up above.

I had emergeny cesar to deliver him so thought of giving my little utreus rest of 9 months...and now have started ttc from this month...I had my +opk today..hope this month will brings some ease to my pain ...but at bottom of my heart i m afraid that history may repeat itself(PROm has tendency to repeat..and % are 50 high) Hope god bless me with a healthy, Normal & long lived baby this time.

@all
can u suggest a good high risk Doctor in singapore...I was with Dr. sadhana(infertility sp. & sr. consultant)due to PCOS in KKH(concieved baby #1 after 3 yrs with her...but went to india to deliver and lost my baby) ...This time we will be delivering our baby here in Singapore, if Pregnant.....But DH is afraid to go to KKH as he heard many bad cases abt KKH and Doctors(our gynae) are not present at time of delivery if she is not on round..is it true??

Last edited:

Shashan

cutiebb & mommy to baby very,
Pain have get little numb ..but the emptiness inside myself kills me to have a baby who would have been 9th months @26th(7months as per dear daughter)...but i also know he is happy and safe up above.

I had emergeny cesar to deliver him so thought of giving my little utreus rest of 9 months...and now have started trying to concieve from this month...I had my +opk today..hope this month will brings some ease to my pain ...but at bottom of my heart i m afraid that history may repeat itself(PROm has tendency to repeat..and % are 50 high) Hope god bless me with a healthy, Normal & long lived baby this time.

@all
can you suggest a good high risk Doctor in singapore...I was with Dr. sadhana(infertility sp. & sr. consultant)due to PCOS(concieved baby #1 after 3 yrs with her...but went to india to deliver and lost my baby) in Kandang
Kerbau Hospital...This time we will be delivering our baby here in Singapore, if
Pregnant.....But dear husband is afraid to go to Kandang Kerbau Hospital as heheard many bad cases about Kandang Kerbau Hospital and Doctors(our gynae) are not present at time of delivery if she is not on round..is it true??

Hi, just to share my case with u, I was previously with dr. Sadhana too, not a good experience. She didn't do a details check up for me and just put us to iui treatment based on the previous medical report that we provide to her. After I requested to transfer to SGH to see dr yung, then we realised I have problem too, iui didn't work for us at all! End up wasting time and $ in kk hospital. Thus I would suggest maybe u should consider to get another doc

cmeilim

*wave* hope to have a bunny baby too, but hubby and i are letting things run its natural course. no real planning....our #1 also just 'happened'. =>