Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

nirmiti27

Hi, just to share my case with you, I was previously with dr. Sadhana too, not a good experience. She didn't do a details check up for me and just put us to iui treatment based on the previous medical report that we provide to her. After I requested to transfer to singapore general hospital to see dr yung, then we realised I have problem too, iui didn't work for us at all! End up wasting time and $ in kk hospital. Thus I would suggest maybe you should consider to get another doc
Dr. sadhana is really busy doctor, even if ur appt is at 8am..u will see her around 1pm...But now i am thinking to see MFM(maternal-fetal-medicine,perinatologist) Dr. or high risk Doctor to see how they treat PROM or what precautions they take to avoid it in next pregnancy, as PROM has 50% chances to reappear in next pregnancy...so i am lucky enough to carry to term in my next pregnancy.

@all frds,
If any body knows good doctor who can take pregnancy to term after 1 premature baby...please let me know

Phoebii Cheng

Dr. sadhana is really busy doctor, even if your appt is at 8am..you will see her around 1pm...But now i am thinking to see MFM(maternal-fetal-medicine,perinatologist) Dr. or high risk Doctor to see how they treat PROM or what precautions they take to avoid it in next pregnancy, as PROM has 50% chances to reappear in next pregnancy...so i am lucky enough to carry to term in my next pregnancy.

@all friends,
If any body knows good doctor who can take pregnancy to term after 1 premature baby...please let me know

Hi nirmiti27,

Hope all goes well for you in your search for the right doctor....and hope that you hv a smooth pregnancy and see ur little miracle soon:tlaugh:

cutiebb

Morning Mummies...so many mummies now....heee....lets try hard oki...whoever wants to start this month, Good Luck!!!

nirmiti27

nirmiti27...I believe the next coming one will be a success....dont give up and dont worry too much....
Thank you!! i wish GOD will grant our wishes of having healthy babies to us.

@Phoebii Cheng,
I too hope i get a good doctor...if u know any good Doctor who have good record for high risk pregnancy...please lt me know.

AFM: I have started TTC with clomid 100mg cd2-cd6 with metformin 1000mg and folic acid 5mg daily....I am 4 dpo today and hope to see ++ HPT on 14th may ,if AF dosent want to visit me for next 9 months ...:) anybody ttc this month??

Magical & sticky BABYDUST to all of us!!

cmeilim

@Phoebii Cheng,
I too hope i get a good doctor...if you know any good Doctor who have good record for high risk pregnancy...please lt me know.

AFM: I have started trying to concieve with clomid 100mg cd2-cd6 with metformin 1000mg and folic acid 5mg daily....I am 4 dpo today and hope to see ++ HPT on 14th may ,if AF dosent want to visit me for next 9 months ...:) anybody trying to concieve this month??

All the best n God bless!!!

xuandy

:nah: tink i am really a nerd, i keep thinking that nobody wan to tok to me cos i am not preggy yet... cos all my post nobody hew~~~

lucky i say tis 2011 mummies post phew~~~

i am trying to tio my first bb on June or July.

any gynae to intro? really wan someone who offer TLC and advise:tlaugh:

cutiebb

:nah: tink i am really a nerd, i keep thinking that nobody want to tok to me cos i am not preggy yet... cos all my post nobody hew~~~

lucky i say tis 2011 mummies post phew~~~

i am trying to tio my first baby on June or July.

any gynae to intro? really want someone who offer TLC and advise:tlaugh:

haaa.....alamak....blur de....we all here are trying for 2011 and hopefully strike one...and dun stress yourself...

cutiebb

mummies...I come out with a table...everyone might want to contribute...heee

Cutiebb TTC for #2 #1 born in 2008

xuandy

erm...learn... erm..i mean... like to learn wat to eat, cannot eat, to do, not to do, which gynae, if MS how, etc etc

aiyo so many ting..scare

Phoebii Cheng

Xuandy I think most important thing is to stay happy and if you can you can start on some vitamins & folic acid.....

xuandy

yap yap.. went to see my gynae last week, am starting on the folic acid and vit already. but is it due to the weather or the "heaty" pills, i feel so darn hot recently:eek:

cutiebb

yap yap.. went to see my gynae last week, am starting on the folic acid and vit already. but is it due to the weather or the "heaty" pills, i feel so darn hot recently:eek:
partly is the weather hot recently and partly its the folic acid and vits, they are heaty...haaa....

dont think so much, just get pregnant first and worry about the rest later, and with that, you can post your qns here and ask us....we will help you whatever we know...hee

joashmummy

@Phoebii Cheng,
I too hope i get a good doctor...if you know any good Doctor who have good record for high risk pregnancy...please lt me know.

AFM: I have started trying to concieve with clomid 100mg cd2-cd6 with metformin 1000mg and folic acid 5mg daily....I am 4 dpo today and hope to see ++ HPT on 14th may ,if AF dosent want to visit me for next 9 months ...:) anybody trying to concieve this month??

May be you may want to try Prof Biswas or Prof Mary Ruff at NUH. He is experience in High risk pregnancy.