Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

nirmiti27

May be you may want to try Prof Biswas or Prof Mary Ruff at NUH. He is experience in High risk pregnancy.
Thanks Joashmummy...I have Dr. Biswas in my list but i stay in bedok...so NUH will be very far for me...but will give them a try.

Thanks again

Hi Mummies,

I am also trying for a 2011 baby. Hope can strike cause been trying for a year plus already. Baby Dust to all of us... Jia You!!

TANZHENZHI

haha so many mummies trying for bunny babies.. me too.. me and hubby start our plan end of this month haha.. hope everything goes well for all of us...
Mine is #2 :)

hapimint

Reporting reporting... I am also trying for our #1 from this month.... but too bad my O day not here yet....

Hope can get on first try but to be practical, think not so easy bah...

nirmiti27

Hi all,
hope all are doing well !

though it is late to say but here is my wishes to all mommies
" Happy Morther's Day"

I am today 13dpo and tomorrow is my af due...but i feel like i am out..
I need(hopeful) to get pg before reyu's heavenly 1st B'day...if pregnant next month will be testing on Father's Day...hope will have perfect gift for DH

cmeilim

Hi all,

" Happy Morther's Day"

I need(hopeful) to get pg before reyu's heavenly 1st B'day...if pregnant next month will be testing on Father's Day...hope will have perfect gift for dear husband

all the best!

Phoebii Cheng

Hi all,

" Happy Morther's Day"

I need(hopeful) to get pg before reyu's heavenly 1st B'day...if pregnant next month will be testing on Father's Day...hope will have perfect gift for dear husband
Hope you will hv your miracle next month..........and to all the mummies who's trying including me :tlaugh:

anttan

Hi all,

" Happy Morther's Day"

Hi, your due date is the same as me! me also feel no chance and this mth end, should me EDD if nothing happens for my first pregnancy... this is tough for me...

Nevetheless, good luck Nirmiti! maybe u already strike this mth w/o ur knowing!

nirmiti27

hi frds,
no luck this month had AF yesterday....will start clomid tommorow

@cmeilim,Phoebii Cheng, THANKS, PLS INCLUDE ME IN UR PRAYERS...Hope God will listen to you

@anttan,
My EDD was 2nd OCT 09..but Reyu came early on 26th July 09....and went on 13th Aug 09...he didnt fell cozy inside mommy...and i really hope you too are soon blessed with healthy baby!

All of us are in my Prayers...Hopefully God will send soon BFP to all of us

Magical & sticky BabyDust to all!

joashmummy

Hi all,

" Happy Morther's Day"

HI nirmiti27, me too hoping to strike before Joash's EDD on 25th July 2010. Praying hard that I won't see my AF this month and nxt 9 months...

nirmiti27

HI nirmiti27, me too hoping to strike before Joash's EDD on 25th July 2010. Praying hard that I won't see my AF this month and nxt 9 months...
Hoping that our wishes will be fulfilled soon...and our angel babies upabove will send their siblings to us,healthy & Safely.

NO AF till next 9 months for us!!

joashmummy

Today I am supposed to have my AF but it didn't turn up. Took a test kit .. saw a faint positive .. keeping my fingers cross. I really pray hard it will become a BFP!!!

nirmiti27

Today I am supposed to have my AF but it didn't turn up. Took a test kit .. saw a faint positive .. keeping my fingers cross. I really pray hard it will become a BFP!!!
Heartiest Congrates! :Dancing_wub:I will be praying to be good & sticky BFP..Have a Healthy & happy 9 month Pregnancy !

also can i ask..were u on any medicine??

joashmummy

Heartiest Congrates! :Dancing_wub:I will be praying to be good & sticky BFP..Have a Healthy & happy 9 month Pregnancy !

also can i ask..were you on any medicine??
thxs cutiebb and nirmiti27... went to see my gynae today and did a beta hcg .. reading is at 32.2 miu/l so fri gonna repeat one and it shld double by then ... keeping my finger cross and keep praying. Nope I am not on any medication except folic acid but my gynae wana me to start on a small dose of aspirin.

cutiebb

thxs cutiebb and nirmiti27... went to see my gynae today and did a beta hcg .. reading is at 32.2 miu/l so fri gonna repeat one and it shld double by then ... keeping my finger cross and keep praying. Nope I am not on any medication except folic acid but my gynae want to me to start on a small dose of aspirin.

its a good news!!!!! you are fast!!!

give us your babydust, please!!!

nirmiti27

thxs cutiebb and nirmiti27... went to see my gynae today and did a beta hcg .. reading is at 32.2 miu/l so fri gonna repeat one and it shld double by then ... keeping my finger cross and keep praying. Nope I am not on any medication except folic acid but my gynae want to me to start on a small dose of aspirin.
Thats good ..will keep u and ur little bean in my prayers...Please keep us updated..again congrates