Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

Gen X

Hi gen x / momo mum

My hubby is also a smoker! Nagged him to quit since we gt together 10 years ago. Back fired many times n i give up. Nw we are trying for a baby too and i explain the consequences of smoking n trying for a baby. Guess he understands and he tried to quit smoking nw. Totally nt touching any and i am glad n proud of him! So i guess they will understand 1 day? Jiayou and we will bound to have a healthy baby!
Good for you! Glad yr hubby is being cooperative and trying to do his part! I really think it's so important to have your spouse's support 100 per cent.

A friend of mine is also trying but her hubby is not as keen so he hasn't been v supportive. He tries to smoke less when she's around, but that's about it. He's afraid that with a kid, they'll have to make too many sacrifices and compromise their lifestyle. Keeps asking her why she wants a kid etc. She's quite frustrated sometimes. Sigh, feel bad for her.

Hi everyone hope you had a good christmas and hope 2011 will bring good news for all of us!
Went on a short trip in dec, don't know if we're successful in getting a made-in-bali baby... Fingers crossed! My new year resolution is to work hard to try for baby but not to get stressed about it. Most important is to enjoy the process, have quality time with hubby, and to trust that it will happen at the right time.

Hope you are all hanging in there! :)

lyra

I would love to have a 2011 baby but that would mean I need to conceive before Feb. But ultimately I want to have a rabbit year baby so I would really love to hear good news from doctor by April! :pout:

lyra

May all of you have your dream come true for a rabbit baby.

*sprinkles baby dust to all*

Cheers.
Thanks, Citrella! I'm so wishing for a rabbit yr baby that I'm considering decorating my house with those cute rabbit design CNY deco, hoping that those will bring me some luck! And I'm using iphone app (dunno accurate or not) to predict best dates for conceiving. LOL
:shyxxx:

SleepyJu

Good for you! Glad yr hubby is being cooperative and trying to do his part! I really think it's so important to have your spouse's support 100 per cent.

A friend of mine is also trying but her hubby is not as keen so he hasn't been very supportive. He tries to smoke less when she's around, but that's about it. He's afraid that with a kid, they'll have to make too many sacrifices and compromise their lifestyle. Keeps asking her why she wants a kid etc. She's quite frustrated sometimes. Sigh, feel bad for her.
Hi gen x,

Thanks...yes at least when he is cooperative, i know he is on the same path with me, also thinking same as me. This also made concieving easier and a hapier process..
As for your fren... Need to encourage her more to jiayou! Must nt give up.. One day the hubby sure will see light de!
Btw, if wan rabbit bb must concieve by feb ah? Haiyo... Stres stres!

Jajah

Hi all,

I am new here... this is my first post.. I am also hoping to have a bunny baby but looks like its a little too late... :(

Gen X

Hi gen x,

Thanks...yes at least when he is cooperative, i know he is on the same path with me, also thinking same as me. This also made concieving easier and a hapier process..
As for your fren... Need to encourage her more to jiayou! Must nt give up.. One day the hubby sure will see light de!
Btw, if wan rabbit bb must concieve by feb ah? Haiyo... Stres stres!
Yeah I told my friend to keep trying but not to bug hubby too much, in case it backfires! He seems to be a bit more positive about it lately, so she's hopeful!

Anyway don't be too focused on trying to get a rabbit baby and conceiving by Feb! The more you stress over it, the harder it will be. Just keep trying, but stay relaxed and positive! Think happy thoughts... oohmmm. :)

lyra

I'm trying again this month but I've a feeling will not be successful :(
My body not very healthy lately. I felt nauseous most mornings (stomach problem) and sleeping late due to work haiz

citrella

Hi I just want to share something.

I am not sure if many of you already know this. After making love with your hubby on your ovulation day, lift up your legs and put them against the wall for 8-10 minutes and remain in that position. Do not move about or walk around or go to the toilet yet. This position is to keep your hubby's soldiers swim better and faster to the right place.

My friend who has been trying for 6 months (yet didn't strike) try this method after I shared with her and she is now pregnant. She just tested positive.

:Dancing_tongue:

Jiayou! And no harm trying right?

SleepyJu

Yeah I told my friend to keep trying but not to bug hubby too much, in case it backfires! He seems to be a bit more positive about it lately, so she's hopeful!

Anyway dont't be too focused on trying to get a rabbit baby and conceiving by Feb! The more you stress over it, the harder it will be. Just keep trying, but stay relaxed and positive! Think happy thoughts... oohmmm. :)
Hi Gen X,

Great to hear that your fren's hubby is becoming more positive! :Dancing_tongue:
ya i guess God is always playing tricks on us..when you wan it, you dun get it! :embarrassed:

yeah..have to TRY harder! :001_302:

Jiayou!

Jonjonbear

hellooo to all,

Hubby n i been trying very hard since dec 2009, yet to strike. As im having PCOs... sigh....
Really hope that can have a bunny baby..

Wish us luck loh...

good luck to all as well!!

lyra

Hi I just want to share something.

I am not sure if many of you already know this. After making love with your hubby on your ovulation day, lift up your legs and put them against the wall for 8-10 minutes and remain in that position. Do not move about or walk around or go to the toilet yet. This position is to keep your hubby's soldiers swim better and faster to the right place.

My friend who has been trying for 6 months (yet didn't strike) try this method after I shared with her and she is now pregnant. She just tested positive.

:Dancing_tongue:

Jiayou! And no harm trying right?
Haha I will follow ur advice! Actually I'm already doing that but I dunno must hold 8-10min so long!

SleepyJu

Same here! I just do it for 1min or less! Thanks for the tip citrella!
I heard from my friend to actually lift your bum for half an hr after you ML.. just lie down longer.. Really no harm trying!

But if planning for baby boy and needs to ML using the doggy style, then have to face dwn n lift your bum? Hahah!

osaka

Have anyone of you experience this?

After lifting your legs for 10mins, allowing the 'soldiers' to chiong in, then you visit the toilet. And when you urinate, there is some clear discharge. Even the next day, there will be some discharge (feel like having menses but its clear discharge). Is this the flow of soldiers?

Anyone can advice on this? :)

ilovelebins

Have anyone of you experience this?

After lifting your legs for 10mins, allowing the 'soldiers' to chiong in, then you visit the toilet. And when you urinate, there is some clear discharge. Even the next day, there will be some discharge (feel like having menses but its clear discharge). Is this the flow of soldiers?

Anyone can advice on this? :)
when my hubby & I were trying initially, that's what I did too, lifted my legs for abt 10-15mins then visited the toilet to pee and wash up.. After trying for like 3 months there was still no news, until my friend told me that we should not pee/wash after doing it, juz lift ur buttocks for 10 mins then after go sleep. after trying that for 2 months, I got preg..

osaka

Thank you for your advise. :) :wong19:

when my hubby & I were trying initially, that's what I did too, lifted my legs for about 10-15mins then visited the toilet to pee and wash up.. After trying for like 3 months there was still no news, until my friend told me that we should not pee/wash after doing it, just lift your buttocks for 10 mins then after go sleep. after trying that for 2 months, I got preg..