theaces

Hi Angelmum,

Do you bring ur kids to attend their activities organized by the club? Btw, what condition is ur kid suffering from?

Angelmum

Hi Angelmum,

Do you bring ur kids to attend their activities organized by the club? Btw, what condition is ur kid suffering from?

MY girl belongs to Rare Genetic Group. We usually attend activities suitable for her ... let my girl have fun and walk around to meet people. Noticed lately quite a lot of Spore Flyers event. This year already received more than 4 invites... didn't go, not really fun to be trapped in the capsule for 30mins, if there's food provided inside would be superb. Wish for USS sponsorship (see fireworks cum dinner is great, need not pay lots of money for the rides cos most unsuitable for us) or Sentosa (not sun tan at beach) eg Underwater World, Luge, 4D Magix, Segway, etc ... hope for something really different.

Every Dec they have group travel but I only went during my first year of enrolment, after that chose not to join.

Have you joined any event? Prefer what sort of event/activity?
Which group are u in?

theaces

My girl is in the liver group. We have never participated in any of club rainbow's activities before except this upcoming cruise trip. I also hope that they can organize some trips of sentosa USS or maybe places like bird park of zoo. so that my girl can get to meet people of the same condition as her. but the rest are not that "friendly" towards us as she has a younger baby brother who's tagging along. So, where did you go for the first year of group travel?

Angelmum

My first year of enrolment, we went cruise Phuket/Penang. Didn't enjoy cos spent lots of time waiting for people to gather. When in Penang, we only had about 1 hr to comb the entire mall!! At Phuket, we had half day at the beach... our only time to relax, from then, didn't join any other travel trips with crs. :001_302:

One + point is, each overseas trip, they have Drs. No need to worry when travelling with kids who has medical issues.

Quite a few Xmas parties lately, can let your kid meet others. Choose those that has volunteers to look after yr child. That was what I did when I was the only caregiver who had to handle my girl, her barang and stroller. At that time, hubby working on weekends so mostly alone with my princess. Events with volunteers are really my main criteria to go out.