any mummy give yao lan to ur baby?

Divameow

I also want to wean my girl off yaolan but she keep crying if I put her on her cot. I try putting her on my bed also cannot. I introduced yaolan to her when she was 3mths cos she always want to be carried to sleep in my arms. When I put her down on her cot she will cry very loud. Sometimes whole day need to carry her when she was still very small. But now it seems she rely on yaolan to fall asleep at nite then we carry her to the cot. And she keep waking up during midnight for comfort and milk. Sometimes when she wake up and nobody pat her, she will cry and we need to carry her to yaolan and shake until she fall asleep then carry her to cot again. Both me and hubby are too tired that we 'forgot' to carry her to the cot sometimes. I'm very worried now as I'm afraid I can't wean her off yaolan. She coming to 10mths . I really envy those people who can bring their young babies overseas and they have no problems in making their babies sleep on the bed.... anyone has same experience?
oh yes, i am one of you which facing the same problem. my son is now 22 months and am abit worry that he couldnt be wean off from yao lan. i too envy those can bring their little ones to oversea which any much worry for yao lan. my hub told me, individual baby has their own milestones, therefore, i hope by the time my son turns 2 years old, he could automatically wean off from yao lan by himself. i got to be patient...

chillychino

how to really wean baby off yaolan? i'm going to send my girl to infant care and i'm really worried she can't sleep well cos she had been sleeping in yaolan for many months during day time in my nanny's house.... going out she sleep in stroller is no problem cos she can see alot of things and gets tired easily.... somemore stroller keep moving so she can doze off easily.... my girl is now 10mths+ and for the past 1-2 mths she keep wake up at nite, me n my hubby resort to using yaolan to make her sleep, sometimes forgot to carry her to cot, jialat... now i feel she quite attached to yaolan, the moment i put her in, she 'lock' herself in a comfortable position and can fall asleep very fast, if i try to pat her in cot, she can take up to 45min still cannot sleep... hiaz.... tot of switching to co-sleeping, but wouldn't baby can't get used to new bed even though i'm beside her? can baby really sleep better when co-sleep? alot of my friends' babies all co-sleep with parents. I getting worried cos some of my frds told me, their kids are attached to yaolan till ard 3-4 years old still using for day naps.

NIisme

i never give my darling Vyanne sleep yaolan, actually wanted to give de, but she now already 5mths plus, i think is quite hard for her to stay still in the yaolan now. too active. zzz

apollo

i never give my darling Vyanne sleep yaolan, actually wanted to give , but she now already 5mths plus, i think is quite hard for her to stay still in the yaolan now. too active. zzz
if she can slp well in her cot, DONT give!! :tlaugh:

NIisme

if she can sleep well in her cot, DONT give!! :tlaugh:
my darling Vyanne i never put her sleep in cot, she sleeping on those adult big mattress on the floor, cos she cannt sleep stil like other babies. i put her on the left to sleep, awhile more i can see her roll roll roll till another size of the bed le. LOL

momi

chillychino,

Oops off topic, I really love your profile pic. Where did you buy the ducks? :001_302: