Any mummy married to foreigner?

Zie22

My hb is from Denmark. I'm of Chinese/Malay parentage & look Thai or Filipino. Imagine the stares we get when we go out! We often joke that people are staring at the sleazy ang moh with the Thai hooker!

My hb refused SG PR coz he say there is no point taking it up. I don't argue with his decision. He believes in honesty (to the point it hurts sometimes) & considers flirting as a form of cheating. Many men in his field of profession find excuses to hang out in bars instead of going home, but not him. He prefers to spend time with the family & is not afraid to tell it straight. We have our fair share of problems & we both have our character flaws but the bigger picture is, I'm very lucky to have him in my life.

I did not make a conscientious effort to find a foreigner as a partner. If people call me an SPG, I don't care. They do not know me to know that all my previous relationships were with Sgeans. I love my hb & am glad he came to SG.
My hubi is Swedish bt practically lived and work in Denmark. He is more Danish than a Swedish diz days..hehe..im a Sporean mix parentage of Arab/Norwegean..we make Spore our home now, he jus got his PR recently and he is very found of the country. He makes frenz easily even thou he doesnt work here..most of the time out on the ship and back couple of months later..basically my life is abit lonely bt been used to it for 5yrs nw.married for coming 4 yrs and we are aving our first baby..its kinda scarey nt aving him around during my pregnancy bt i hope i can cope w/o him.

Anyway im so glad to read and knows dat some hubi are so dotting..but unlike my hubi..he hardly home..hes away for so many months, works required him o be onboard the ship..dats wat u get wen u married a seamen..hehe..he is still getting used to the idea of being a dad soon..coz my hubi is a hapi go lucky man..hes alwayz out with frenz and most of the time he has activities wen hes home, floorball, soccer, tennis ect..u name it..he is full of activities..at time i do miz him at home wen im back from work..well dats how it is coz i do nt wan to control him or telling wat to do..let him tink wat is best and learn..:wink:

As many mail i read in diz forum being marrried to a foreigner..i feel its a common stigma..today generation is more accaptable then those days during our mothers days..Yes ppl do stared and may or may nt ave negative impact bt then again after some time it dissolve. I dun realy care much wat ppl wana say or do coz as far as im concern, im hapi being who or wat i am..its nt as if i was searching to get married with a foreigner..it happen and fate brought us..ive my fair share with Sporean men jus dat we dun ave much of a chemistry..the end of the day..i knw at the back of my mind..i dun owe anyone any money or any explanation..ladies if ur one of those with foreign hubi, be proud with whover ur with and dun bother much wat others wana say abt u..coz u aint loosing antyhng..believe me..

So ladies and mummies..if u ave more to say or ave thngs to share will be glad to know u more and we can chat over msn or smthng..coz im nt sure hw to start chatting here, still new hehe

add me on ur msn (zieabd@hotmail.com)

Catch u later,
Zie

Yuki Miaka

He say become PR for what. If he lose his job govt will still throw him out of country if he unemployed. I dunno a thing about this PR business so I take it for granted he is right loh.

Once got PR even its premanent resident pass but still need to renew PR after 5 years... same thing the immigration will ask for some docs ( 6 months salary pay slip, 15 months of CPF contribution hitory & 3 years income tax history..., once renewed after 5 years, the next renewal date will be 10 years after that.

my frn he work in singapore for 5 years.... get PR renewed to 10 years then he went back malaysia to work... his plan is wait until the last 3 years then come back singapore to work again so that he can produce those docs and get it renewed again... if he is doing well in malaysia, he may not come back and renew his PR at all... so he still got many years to think abt it.