any mums-to-be not working at the moment?

maneo0302

next weekend 18th-20th march got this baby fair organized by mediacorp at expo, then theres another baby fair coming up in apr 22nd-24th apr also at expo.

my friend told me that the prices at baby fairs and outside is almost the same, its just that they will give out more freebies during fairs. happy shopping! :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:
Thanks for your info!
I will head down to Taka fair this weekend if possible, and to expo next weekend.

didy

hi all mummies to be.. can i also join this group? i am also not working.. but doing my masters (finishing soon). hihi to everyone here :tlaugh:

maneo0302

hi all mummies to be.. can i also join this group? i am also not working.. but doing my masters (finishing soon). hihi to everyone here :tlaugh:
I'm thinking whether I should finish my degree after i give birth. That will also upgrade myself!

hotmilktea

same here :)
wat masters u doing? i am with NTU, finishing in april this year ! means next month and exam in may

hotmilktea

Studying and exam and pregnant is very xing ku. Jia you!
thanx maneo ! if not because of my last semester , i dont think i have the energy to go through it !
but i cannot postpone, coz bo hua for me.

when u plan to take your part time, you must plan well ya. take like 2 subjects per module can already, best is 1 exam 1 is project based.
but is your boss/ company supportive? some bosses very mean, u leave early for sch they give u face.
last time my company is good, i leave at 4 or 4.30 also can, but my boss is a siao char bor, like to come to me at 3.55. i just pack my bag and leave during my last few months when i decided to quit. idiot.

maneo0302

thanx maneo ! if not because of my last semester , i dont think i have the energy to go through it !
but i cannot postpone, coz bo hua for me.

when u plan to take your part time, you must plan well ya. take like 2 subjects per module can already, best is 1 exam 1 is project based.
but is your boss/ company supportive? some bosses very mean, u leave early for sch they give u face.
last time my company is good, i leave at 4 or 4.30 also can, but my boss is a siao char bor, like to come to me at 3.55. i just pack my bag and leave during my last few months when i decided to quit. idiot.
I took two subjects every 6 months, thats y i taking such a long time to complete my degree. I think i still have 3 more years to go.

My boss is flexible on timing, but never increase my salary much. That's y i tot of resigning after maternity.

didy

same here :)
wat masters u doing? i am with NTU, finishing in april this year ! means next month and exam in may
hi hotmilktea, your nick makes me think of teh tarek.. yummy! haha i am doing masters overseas, cos my hubby is based overseas. but we will be going back to singapore to deliver my baby. my last exam just ended yesterday, next semester is just focus on writing master thesis.. then i will graduate by september :)

what course are u doing in ntu? i did my bachelors in ntu too

didy

can i ask what is the appropriate attire for pregnant women? my jeans are getting a little tight.. i am thinking of wearing leggings or something like that. is it ok?

hotmilktea

hi hotmilktea, your nick makes me think of teh tarek.. yummy! haha i am doing masters overseas, cos my hubby is based overseas. but we will be going back to singapore to deliver my baby. my last exam just ended yesterday, next semester is just focus on writing master thesis.. then i will graduate by september :)

what course are you doing in ntu? i did my bachelors in ntu too
I miss my milktea and hazelnut latte too! But gynae say nope. I m doing master in information science there. But I took my thesis last sem during vacation, am so glad I did that if not I can't finished for sure now! The convo is in July, I wun look good with my tummy...:)

Where r you now btw? You can buy online those leggings for preggies. They got this extra cloth for our tummies. Dun wear too tight! I still hasn't bot any so I unbutton my denim now ;p

I miss my milktea and hazelnut latte too! But gynae say nope. I m doing master in information science there. But I took my thesis last sem during vacation, am so glad I did that if not I can't finished for sure now! The convo is in July, I wun look good with my tummy...:)

Where r you now btw? You can buy online those leggings for preggies. They got this extra cloth for our tummies. dont wear too tight! I still hasn't bot any so I unbutton my denim now ;p

wah, you r making me feeling guilty...i will drink a cup of coffee every morning. I love old town hazelnut coffee...

btw, can try using the Bella Band...i bought mine from maternity exchange...works very well..:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

more info here :Ingrid & Isabel - BellaBand

hotmilktea

wah, you r making me feeling guilty...i will drink a cup of coffee every morning. I love old town hazelnut coffee...

btw, can try using the Bella Band...i bought mine from maternity exchange...works very well..:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

more info here :Ingrid & Isabel - BellaBand
wow thanx ! i will go check it out when i feel better :) btw, which color ; black or white is more practical ?

but really try not to drink any coffee or tea, it is the first thing my gynae instructed me. if you really cannot control, drink once or twice a week only.
although last time my mum said the old folks drink every day too when they are preg, but now i read some, i dont want to take the risk lah.

wow thanx ! i will go check it out when i feel better :) btw, which color ; black or white is more practical ?

but really try not to drink any coffee or tea, it is the first thing my gynae instructed me. if you really cannot control, drink once or twice a week only.
although last time my mum said the old folks drink every day too when they are preg, but now i read some, i dont want to take the risk .
yup yup, as advised by my doc, its ok to drink 1 cup per day....as im quite a heavy drinker b4 pregnancy, its torturous for me to cut out on caffeine completely. And also, i believe coffee helps me with my pregnancy headaches...

for me,i got the black coloured bella band...:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

fiddlesticks

Hi mums-to-be,

I'm not working at the moment either and home alone... hubby is overseas for the next few weeks and I am sooo bored! How to pass time?? I have headaches n dizziness the whole day long due to morning sickess so I tend to not want to go out. I feel like the day moves by in slow motion...

Tiggee

Hi mums-to-be,

I'm not working at the moment either and home alone... hubby is overseas for the next few weeks and I am sooo bored! How to pass time?? I have headaches n dizziness the whole day long due to morning sickess so I tend to not want to go out. I feel like the day moves by in slow motion...
sleep more as we will be more tired than usual. watch vcd or download on the computer. talk to your baby if you really have nth better to do & plan what u wanna buy.

babypom

Hi to all MTB :)

I just quitted my job in end Feb and intend to take a break before another job hunting. So zun I am pregnant now. Will now guai guai staying at home for the 1st trimester till baby is stable before any further plan since I am under a high risk group > 35 yr old.

I have alrdy begin to feel bored for the past 2 weeks not working. Can't sleep much. Dunno how to pass time for the next 2 months :err::brolleyes: