any mums-to-be not working at the moment?

XenXuan

I haven been working since pregnant with my #1..things seems quite boring n paranoid as I'm often alone when hubby is working.. now pregnant with #2,things seems diff as I got a 2yr old toddler accompany me in this pregnancy.. Good thing is I play online games,can burn off some time during pregnancy

hotmilktea

Hi babypom, I have not worked for 4 mths plus already, am bored everyday!
But since 1st tri, I been tired so I sleep most of the time, watch some dramas, read or do my assignments. But still very bored! Sigh... Can't wait for my baby to come out to play!

didy

i just cannot wait for my 2nd trimester. now still at week 10.. everyday feel tired, so eat, sleep, rest, use computer... i feel like a useless person. tummy also getting slightly bigger.. look more like fat than pregnant. :(

hotmilktea

yah lor, i also feel very extra and useless doing nothing at all.
and u r right, i think we are more fat than preg coz at less than 3 mths, actually is a no show yet from baby

i just cannot wait for my 2nd trimester. now still at week 10.. everyday feel tired, so eat, sleep, rest, use computer... i feel like a useless person. tummy also getting slightly bigger.. look more like fat than pregnant. :(

XenXuan

We r doing a v important heavens-gifted job now,nurturing a new life inside our body.. I was so bored back then I started searching anyhow online for pregnancy tips, guide n online maternity shopping.. It's only I hardly have any mummies or mummies-to-be friends,so din have much knowledge about pregnancy n baby stuff,nor much mummies gathering/hang outs..

osaka

Hi all, agree that sometimes really bored but not fret & affect the bb. Stay positive!
Wanna share a way to spend your time while let your brain stretch and think. How about a game of online mahjong?

No d/l required. It's Free! So when you win, you gain points while if you lose the game, your points is lost.
Usually, I would go in after 1pm.
Mahjong Time - Play Mahjong Online

Tiggee

i have to take a 10min walk to from my hubs house to my maternal house every night to have dinner, den walk home again! Super tired by the time im home. I know its a short walk but still... backache!

XenXuan

10mins walk?soon it will be a 20mins walk when ur tummy gets bigger n u can't walk too fast anymore.. I agree,Staying home for 3yrs+ now already,I'm so bored of everything.. Watching all sorts of HK drama series to online movies,doing all sorts of weird stuff at home..

Go out shopping, I feel I'm so disconnected from the outside world at times..somemore from bringing a soccerball infront go out,then a small baby till now bring a toddler + a soccerball infront,go out shopping has become more of a chore than enjoyment.. >.<

Tiggee

I do all sort of weird stuff at home as well! Especially when im really bored! LOLS!

Going shopping is a lil tiring cos i cant seem to walk too long anymore, and when i come home its leg aching + backache! And plus i seem to be walking slower than normal!

XenXuan

Haha nowadays whenever I come home,from a short dinner/shopping trip,my whole body will be like so dread tired,I will need to juz lie down on my bed to rest my feet at least 15-30mins b4 I can regain abit energy to do anything else..going for check ups this few months had been such a long tiring day for me,I came home so tired yet can't fall asleep..the worse thing is since this pregnancy,I hardly been having any afternoon naps at all no matter how tired,juz can't seem to sleep in the day..

Tiggee

I will usually take a nap if I didn't slp well at night (like now!) I usually wake up in the noon. But also cos I slp rather late. Lols.
My hubs thinks it's a good excersize for me to walk to dinner as I'm always at home alone. And he feel that I go back my maternal house won't anyhow "hu si luan xiang". Which I agree with him cos being alone at home for too long can be depressing!

XenXuan

Ya must find ppl to chat n hang out with.. During my 1st pregnancy,I was often alone at home,sisters went poly,hubby n parents working.. I'm not those got alot friends person n they need to work too.. I end up v bored at home n often think weird n funny things.. This time,both sisters r graduating n having holidays,have more ppl at home acc me haha.. I oso got a 2yr old toddler bothering me now n then tat nv gave me a chance much to think wild haha.. N found this mummy forum for me to learn more n spend some time away haha..

Tiggee

Ya lors. All my friends studying/working den my hubby house only got me and him. So when he go work, I have to entertain myself. Got 1 period of time I everyday cry. Also dunno why. My hubs thinks that I got pre natal depression. Cos for no reason or small thing den I cry. After awhile i was better. Den plus now I almost everyday will go my maternal house, so I feel much better.

pipilili

Tigee,
I think the reason for the crying is cos we are afraid of loneliness...

Cos I dun like to stay at home alone, sleep alone at night. If my hubby go biz trip...I will be miserable cos I am all alone in the house. I always imagine someone climbing into the flat...cos my kitchen windows got no grille as I am staying high floor but who knows, there might be a spider man ard...hahahhaaa

Anyway, I always look up to mtb who can stay at home ALONE. I always wonder what they do...:001_302::001_302:

didy

I do all sort of weird stuff at home as well! Especially when im really bored! LOLS!

Going shopping is a lil tiring cos i cant seem to walk too long anymore, and when i come home its leg aching + backache! And plus i seem to be walking slower than normal!
What kind of weird stuffs do you do? share share.. maybe i can try it too! hahah

babypom

I also curious to know hehe

I try to go out of the house at least twice a week to walk walk shop shop around else will be bored to death

Tiggee

Tigee,
I think the reason for the crying is cos we are afraid of loneliness...

Cos I dun like to stay at home alone, sleep alone at night. If my hubby go biz trip...I will be miserable cos I am all alone in the house. I always imagine someone climbing into the flat...cos my kitchen windows got no grille as I am staying high floor but who knows, there might be a spider man ard...hahahhaaa

Anyway, I always look up to mtb who can stay at home ALONE. I always wonder what they do...:001_302::001_302:
But it was only for a period of time. Now I'm rather okay with being home alone. At least I get to see my hubby everyday. Just recently his grandma passed away, so I was home alone for 1 night. Still okay, abit not used to nobody sleeping next to me. And of cos I complained to him to whole night. Lols.

Tiggee

Weird stuff like arranging and rearranging my wardrobe, got by colour, type of clothing etc. Than the next day I'll do it again. Or I'll take the baby clothes that my cousin passed to me and see which shirt and pants go tgt. With which hat, mittens & booties. Lols! I also picked up cross stitch. Nth to do den I will on music. And make my dog dance to it. Shld be got other stupid stuff lahs. Just can't rmb at the moment. Oh ya! I went downstairs with my dog and I went to scare all the cats. Ppl looked at me as if I was mad! Lols. But nowadays I take it easy. Just watch some tv/drama. Play with my dog. Normal already. Lols. Mainly sleep more, alot more!